TPIB's Top 25 Discussion for Dec. 18-24 **COMPLETE RAW & ARMAGEDDON SPOILERS**

TPIB

Here are the candidates for the Top 25 List for the week of Dec. 18'th to Dec. 24'th, due to SmackDown! being a "Best of 2005" show, I only counted the SD stars from their Armageddon involvment:

Mick Foley- Foley as "Good Santa" defeated JBL as "Bad Santa" on the WWE Holiday Tribute to the Troops

Snitsky- Defeated a cocky Benjamin on RAW from Afghanistan

Shelton Benjamin- Benjamin's losing streak continues in Afghanistan, losing to Snitsky

Carlito- Lost squash match to Big Show; Will participate in a Beat The Clock Match on RAW.

Big Show- Defeated Carlito on RAW; Will have contract signing with Triple H on RAW for match at New Year's Revolution; Defeated Batista & Rey Mysterio at Armageddon

Shawn Michaels- Defeated Triple H in a Boot Camp match on RAW; Will participate in a Beat The Clock Match on RAW

Triple H- Will take part in a contract signing with Big Show for match at New Year's Revolution

Jonathon Coachman- Lost to Ric Flair on RAW

Ric Flair- Defeated The Coach on RAW in IC Title match

Trish Stratus- Lost tag match to Maria & Candice on RAW

Ashley- Got rolled-up by Candice on RAW to lose tag match for her team

Maria- Defeated Ashley & Trish on RAW

Candice- Defeated Ashley & Trish on RAW

John Cena- Defeated Chris Masters in non-title action on RAW

Chris Masters- Lost to WWE Champ on RAW

Kane- Defeated Batista & Rey Mysterio at Armageddon

Undertaker- Defeated Randy Orton in Hell in a Cell at Armageddon

Randy Orton- Put up a good effort against "The Deadman" in Hell in a Cell at Armageddon

MNM- Former WWE Tag Champions defeat the Mexicools at Armageddon

Super Crazy & Psicosis- Loss to MNM at Armageddon puts Psicosis & Super Crazy farther away from tag gold.

Juventud- Lost Cruiserweight Title to Kid Kash at Armageddon

Kid Kash- NEW Cruiserweight Champion, defeating Juventud at Armageddon

Batista & Rey Mysterio- Lost to Kane & Big Show at Armageddon

Lashley- Continues undefeated streak, defeating William Regal & Paul Burchill in a Handicap Match at Armageddon

William Regal & Paul Burchill- Lost Handicap match to Lashley at Armageddon

Chris Benoit- Prevented Booker T. from pulling off a clean sweep, picking up a submission win in Match 4 of the Best of Seven Series at Armageddon

Booker T.- Despite tapping to the Crossface at Armageddon, Booker T. still leads Benoit in the Best of Seven Series; 3-1

Boogeyman- Worm-eating monster destroys Nunzio & Vito at Armageddon

Nunzio & Vito- Felt the wrath of Boogeyman at Armageddon

Matt Hardy- Came up short against JBL at Armageddon

JBL- Defeated Matt Hardy at Armageddon, but lost to "Good Santa" Mick Foley on RAW

Why do these posts, you are not even putting them in order, it just makes no sense whatsoever, we all know who should go where and who would make the top 25 because believe it or not, we actually watch the wrestling. I just never get these, can someone high up tell me actually what the point of these are.

Why do these posts' date=' you are not even putting them in order, it just makes no sense whatsoever, we all know who should go where and who would make the top 25 because believe it or not, we actually watch the wrestling. I just never get these, can someone high up tell me actually what the point of these are.[/quote']

It is a thinly veiled post aimed at spamming up the already heavy US forum. Would be nice if we didn't have these kind of threads though, they are utterly pointless.

I personally can't wait for TPIB's list... just to see how screwy it is - he does it so well. To be fair, he's come up with an original gimmick, he's "a lister". Kind of like Kennedy the gimmick wears thin !

Disclaimer - I do not find Kennedy to be wearing thin in any shape size or form, how I miss Kennedy, but many people are complaining about it so thought I'd throw it in !

Well sorry for adding some imput here and but if you guys dont want these sort of threads in the US forum well there is one simple way to solve this.

Dont reply to them

My sentimates (sp?) exactly.

Anyways, so I have Rey & Batista for #18 and have omitted Coach, Nunzio & Vito, Matt Hardy, William Regal & Paul Burchill, Randy Orton, Juventud, Psicosis & Super Crazy, Shelton Benjamin, Ashley, Trish Stratus, Chris Masters, & Booker T. I opted to leave Triple H in.

Here is the rough draft of the list, PLEASE speak up for who should go where, etc.:

25) Candice & Maria- Defeated Trish & Ashley on RAW

24) Mick Foley- Foley as "Good Santa" defeated JBL as "Bad Santa" at on the WWE Holiday Tribute to the Troops

23) Snitsky- Defeated a cocky Benjamin on RAW

22) Carlito- Lost squash match to Big Show on RAW; Will participate in Beat The Clock Match on RAW

21) Lashley- Lashley continues to dominate, defeating both William Regal & Paul Burchill at Armageddon in a Handicap Match.

20) Boogeyman- Worm-eating monster destroys Nunzio & Vito at Armageddon

19) Ric Flair- Defended the IC Title successfully against "The Coach" on RAW; Will be the guest on "The Cutting Edge" on RAW.

18) MNM- Former WWE Tag Team Champions defeated the Mexicools at Armageddon

17) JBL- Defeated Matt Hardy at Armageddon, but lost to "Good Santa" Mick Foley on RAW

16) Batista & Rey Mysterio- Despite being #1 last week, a loss to Big Show & Kane at Armageddon puts the WWE Tag Champs down to #20.

15) Kane- With Big Show, defeated Batista & Rey Mysterio at Armageddon; Will particpate in a Beat The Clock Match on RAW

14) Big Show- Defeated Carlito on RAW; With Kane, defeated Batista & Rey Mysterio at Armageddon; Will have contract signing with Triple H on RAW.

13) Triple H- Lost to Shawn Michaels in Boot Camp match on RAW; Will have contract signing with Big Show on RAW.

12) Chris Benoit- Prevented a clean sweep in the Best of Seven Series at Armageddon, picking up a submission win over Booker T.

11) Kid Kash- Defeated Juventud at Armageddon to become the NEW Cruiserweight Champion.

10) Shawn Michaels- Defeated Triple H in a Boot Camp Match on RAW; Will participate in a Beat The Clock match on RAW.

9) John Cena- WWE Champ defeats Chris Masters on RAW

8)

7)

6)

5)

4)

3)

2)

1) Undertaker- Overcame Bob Orton to defeat Randy Orton in the Hell in a Cell at Armageddon

Now obviously we are now well under 25 superstars, so who do you think should be added or readded to the list and where?

I'm not gonna bother reiterating the point that they could be better if people would participate in the Discussion and I don't mean just complaining every single week. Just let me do my thing and support it or don't.

I disagree that mine is crappier than WWE.com's and, of course, I have reasons:

Why is Snitsky & Tomko still on the same spot if Snitsky won a singles match and Tomko hasn't even appeared this past week?

Why is the WWE Tag Champions split up and the World Tag Champions not? Sure, Show & Kane won at Armageddon, but the last time I checked, Rey & Batista are a team. Kane & Show are going with solo storylines on RAW, why not recognize them as such?

A good majority of the superstars on the list haven't moved for weeks, despite losing or winning matches.

Edited by TPIB

But it's not a discussion, it never has been and never will, you just do this so you can have your own thread, how about if I make another list and it will be better then yours, would you like that?

I am not going to, because it is too much effort for something which can be easily disagreed with, which is my point, what would be better for you is to post a thread on why you think the WWE list is wrong and discuss where you think they have gone wrong, does that sound simple or is it not enough effort for you?