WM 22 Dream card. (IT all makes sense) (possible spoilers)

edgefan

WWE Championship: RVD v.s Cena© v.s HHH

Now for this match, we all know that HHH is gunna feud with Cena. And with RVD's return, They might push him :xyx or they might job him on heat :(

HBK v.s The rock

With rumors on the net. And them saying that HBK talked badly about the great one, it would be a face v.s face match.

WHC: Orton v.s Batista

This is very obvious, you can see this feud building up slowly. i.e: when randy said: ''I guess we will never know who the best is''. Stuff like that.

Edge v.s Undertaker. (loser retires, winner gets title shot)

Now, We all know that taker is leaving the wwe soon due to old age. And both men are undeafeted at WM. It would put on a good match and be a good excuse for Undertakers retirement.

(we cant have him leave the wwe without a reason)

Hulk Hogan v.s Stone cold. (3 stages of hell)

1st stage: beer drinking contest

2nd stage: Street fight

3rd stage: Rowdy piper special referee.

They cant have single matches all night. They would add stipulation

to at least one or two matches.

Kurt Angle v.s JBL. (face JBL)

Now, We all know that JBL is in for a face turn. And with Kurt thinking he is Raw's best, and JBL thinking he is smackdowns best. It could be

MR Raw v.s MR SD

Kane v.s Big show

You can see it coming

Rey mysterio v.s Booker T. U.S title

Someone has to feud with booker T

Edge v.s Undertaker. (loser retires, winner gets title shot)

Now, We all know that taker is leaving the wwe soon due to old age. And both men are undeafeted at WM. It would put on a good match and be a good excuse for Undertakers retirement.

(we cant have him leave the wwe without a reason)

One problem, Edge already has a title shot anytime. He is Mr. Money in the Bank.

And Undertaker vs Edge would most likely either have a good or horrible storyline, other than this match, I dunno.

Ric Flair wasn't mention in your card. So he could be put somewhere.

And they already did Taker vs Flair at WM, so don't think about that.

Also there is another problem, can I just say now that there is no chance in hell of HBK vs. Rock. HBK doesn't like the Rock's in ring style, same applies to the Rock with HBK, now if Bret was still able to wrestle, you could say Bret vs. Rock, and HBK talked about wanting to face Eddie at his tribute, but never HBK vs. Rock as both said they would never want it happening.

You do when two guys would hate working together, because that has nothing to do with what you are referring about, two guys hate each other or at least hate the in ring work each other does, then it will never happen. You were the one who started the rumour on here in the first place Superkick Kid, I don't know why you would want that match, it won't do good HBK losing to Rock now would it.

Shawn isn't in at a stage in his career where he needs to be 'put over' Hes one of the top faces of the company and is over...

This is one of the main reasons why I'll never understand why the WWE had Hulk Hogan go over on Shawn Michaels. Never. The only true dream card for WM 22 is to have the best talent from all wrestling circuits to compete. That to me would be worth $50 bucks. The pick of the litter for both shows isnt enough IMO.:help