*** Official Raw Discussion Thread - 26th December 2005 ***

Dead Crow

Preview:

Final RAW of 2005

December 26, 2005

With New Year's Revolution fast approaching, all six competitors slated to compete in the Elimination Chamber will compete in "Beat the Clock" matches Monday night on RAW. The Superstar with the fastest time will enter the Chamber last at New Year's Revolution. Who will gain the Elimination Chamber advantage? Watch RAW to find out.

Also, Big Show and Triple H are scheduled to square off at New Year's Revolution. But first, they must sign the appropriate paperwork. Watch the contract signing this Monday night on RAW.

Also on RAW, Intercontinental Champion Ric Flair will appear on The Cutting Edge. For weeks, Edge and Lita have been taking shots at "The Nature Boy." How will Flair respond Monday night?

Additionally, Mr. McMahon will give a review of Bret Hart's new DVD. Tune in to RAW (on USA at 9/8 CT) to find out how the WWE Chairman feels about the Hit Man's DVD.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still no talk of a new Raw gm? when will I be able to hear really what I have only wanted to hear from Raw for the past couple of weeks. At least we will see Viscera and Val get a chance on Raw again this week, also more matches but not really saying that from the best possible view seeing that the quality will lack obviously because it's not the point for quality in these beat the clock matches.

My thought is that the GM could be somebody the current 'WWE Fanbase' who they are appealing to would know better.

I've been watching for nearly 4 years, on and off, and Dusty Rhodes/Ted DiBiase actually meant nothing to me when mentioned...Oo

These curveballs and swerves are only there to keep us all guessing - in the end, it'll be a devil we know, not the Angel we wish for. :D

I'm confused, Vince is going to put Brets DVD down, even though he is on it putting good points about Bret accross the whole thing? And it's making him a small fortune?

The only way for this to work is if Bret is involved somehow. If not, then this is a literally disgusting and frankly, retarded angle from Vince...as usual.

I doubt Vince will rubbish the DVD, it wouldn't mean any sense at all, its more likely to be a way for Vince to plug the DVD and get a few more after Christmas sales. I wouldn't be suprised to see Vince take a few in-direct sly shots at Bret, but I shouldn't think he'd say anything negative about the actual DVD.

RAW's not in Canada, is it?

Vince surely isn't stupid enough to bury the Bret Hart DVD..............is he? That's pretty much the same thing as telling people not to order a ppv. And I'm pretty sure the Bret Hart DVD has already outsold the last two ppv's combined!

Well, he tried his best to bury the ECW ppv, and had JBL tell us basically not to order it, and that worked very well! The ppv had one of the best buyrates of the year, and Vnce had to really make an effort with Vengeance to "prove" that WWE was still the most popular!!

Shawn was pulled, dang. I really would have enjoyed Micheals reviewing Bret Hart's DVD.

Still hoping for a Bret/HBK confrotation.

Will never happen, and you won't know what will come from it anyway, and you wouldn't want it for the right reasons. Keep it realistic and stop dreaming.

Meltz says:

At least as of this morning, Bret Hart was never contacted by WWE regarding whatever they are going to do tonight on Raw. I can't imagine Vince burying his own product that is still relatively new to the marketplace, since the goal of the segment will be to push sales. I think Vince probably would like to built a Hart-Michaels controversy to build the Michaels book and the Hart DVD at the same time, but maybe someone figured it may not go over well if Michaels was involved. Or maybe Michaels will be involved and they just didn't want that out ahead of time. As for the idea Hart is coming back to TV, there are no talks whatsoever in that direction. Hart is living in Italy with no plans on coming back to North America until the Aladdin play starts.

The only obvious i can see coming out of tonight's RAW is Angle winning the Beat the Clock challenge - simply so he won't have to over-work on this PPV

Thats a smart idea, just like what HHH done in the chamber involving Goldberg.

Superkick Kid, your posts are just quite childish and very biased towards something you don't really know a lot about, and thats why I don't really like you.

Superkick Kid' date=' your posts are just quite childish and very biased towards something you don't really know a lot about, and thats why I don't really like you.[/quote']

Ok. And yes, I would want it for the right reasons. Because it would be nice to see two people make up after so long. I just don't want to see it because I'm a huge HBK mark. I wanna see it because it would be a good thing for both people to put a grudge behind them. I'm not like one of those people who would ask Bret if he could wrestle "Would you ever wrestle HBK ever again?" I would ask Bret about the Ironman match.

Anyway. I don't think Vince will say anyting bad about the Bret Hart DVD.

Edited by SuperKick Kid

With the exception of the DVD Review, RAW looks to be decent. The bright side is we are guaranteed 6 matches. Whether I agree with it or not, "The Cutting Edge" entertained me last time and hopefully it will this time, it's obvious that a fight is going to break out though. Possibly a IC title match at NYR? That would be 'nice'. Show & Triple H's contract signing is just another dumb reason for Trips & Show to fight. I hate these pointless contract signing, c'mon people, the match is going to happen at NYR, it's not like it's a mystery. On the DVD Review, it's hard telling with Vince, he's just so egomaniacal. Hey Vince, how about announcing a RAW G.M. instead of "reviewing" Bret's DVD?

- OMG, Snitskys beard is AWSOMEEEE.

- The Cutting Edge OWNS, LMAO at the Ric Flair imitation. Was that Stryker imitating Flair ?

http://img451.imageshack.us/img451/9266/flairr1vf.jpg

- Damn is it that hard for Masters to say something right, he got the resolution/revolutiong thing mixed up. Instead of saying ''My New Years resolution will be to be the youngest WWE Champion'' he said ''My New Years Revolution''. And instead of saying ''At New Years Revolution'' he said ''At New Years Resolution''. Sure it's a little thing, but come on, it's not that hard.

- So much for Kurts big announcement. :roll

- Micki is so HOTTTT!!!!, I wish I was Trish for that moment.:wub

http://img451.imageshack.us/img451/8163/mickiandtrish6vw.jpg

Edited by Drake