Shelton or Carlito

yoyo

Yeah I think I already expressed my feelings on the two in the Raw thread. I really do like Shelton Benjamin and six months ago I'd have easily picked him over Carlito, but Carlito has improved in that time, whilst Shelton is inferior to what he was six months ago. For me, right now, I would have to choose Carlito.

Shelton is amazing in the ring. I never actually noticed until he went to RAW on the Draft lottery in 2004 and he beat HHH. That's when I noticed he had some major talent and could go a lot of places in the WWE. But when Carlito burst onto the scene he was just thrown in my face after winning the US title in his first match and I liked him, but didn't like the fact that I didn't have time to actually enjoy his Wrestling. In-Ring Shelton is better, but on the Mic Carlito is better, but out of the two I watch WWE for the actual Wrestling more than the Promos and such so i'd say Shelton is better.

After seeing the Raw thread' date=' I thought this would be a interesting topic. Who do you think is the better wrestler Shelton Benjamin or Carlito?[/quote']

Shelton without question is the better wrestler of the two. However Carlitto gets pushed better than Shelton. Sometimes its not about how great a wrestler you are its all about how much noise you can create as well as how much heat you can draw from the fans.

Do I feel Shelton should be inside the Elimination chamber fighting for the World title instead of CCC? Absolutely. Do I feel Chris Masters and CCC earned the right to get their pushes toward a World title shot instead of Shelton? No.

If the 1st half of this year that Shelton had didnt validate his status as a potential World title contender nothing will.(This years money in the bank ladder match at Wrestlemania truly was a crowning moment to any fan that supports Shelton Benjamin)

Fans pay money to see guys like Carlitto get the snot kicked out of them. Thats the way it works most of the time in the WWE. The guys that can truly wrestle gets screwed while the guys that dont have much to brag about gets title shots and plenty of airtime.(Chris Masters & Carlitto are two perfect examples of just that)

Better wrestler:Shelton Benjamin :xyx

• Like 1