One Goal

Kanenite

I don't know about all of you, but so far my life has been full of many mixed emotions and situations. If I ever have Children I would never want them to be in some of the situations I have been in. But don't get me wrong either, I have loved my 14 years of life so far. Now if you have One Goal for yourself in life, what would it be? My One Goal in life would be to achieve people's respect, I don't want to be hated by people for no specific reason.

My One Goal in life would be to achieve people's respect' date=' I don't want to be hated by people for no specific reason.[/quote']

If you treat people with respect then you will earn there respect if there decent people, and if people hate you for no reason, then there the kind of people that i wouldnt want respect off in the first place, so your goal will be achieved :xyx

As for my one goal? well i havent realy thought of just one, i just want to achieve too much all at once instead of taking one thing at a time which half of the time dosent work, but my goal isto become rich be happy and have a good life:)

I've made my goal. I lived to 30, something I thought I'd never do from about the age of 15. I have a family I love and I'm more or less not suicidal anymore... that's success to me.

Now, if I could just lose about 6 stone of useless fat, without chopping my head off.

Just like the one you have on you'r avatar ? :lol

Sorry, had to go there.:D

No no, that's an evil sinister smile.

Mine will be like the smile you have when you're high, (not that i am or have ever been.)

BTW Drake, you're the only other person except A.C that actually made a comment on that picture, i'm surprised, it had me in stitches, and still does. :P

I dont even wanna think about what I wanna achieve in life' date=' I know what I wanna achieve in the next year, but whats the point in thinking about your whole life...you could be dead tomorrow.[/quote']

Yeah, but just supposing you don't die tomorrow - you could end up with a horrible old age without any planning.