WWE and TNA Swap

Kanenite

There's a huge gap between WWE and TNA and that is known to everyone. If you count it as Stardom, Money or Power they are all big factors which seperate these two. But say the world got mixed up and TNA and WWE had a swap. TNA had the huge arena's and the fame whilst WWE had the lower deal with the small arena's and less stardom (I don't know how to word it). But how do you think they would do in these situations? Do you think TNA would continue rising and be known to all or do you think WWE would be low down in the Wrestling World?

If WWE were running with the same quality ppv's and angles etc.they would be out of business in no time. TNA is getting itself together based on reputation, look at the feedback from viewers on the Observer for TNA ppv's, then look at the feedback for WWE ppv's. The differences are really scary sometimes with people outright pissing on the likes of No Mercy etc, whereas Bound for Glory and Genesis are all getting huge praise. So if the tables were turned WWE would be sunk by now.

My question is - has the Falsity and Opera stage of the WWE finally died?

Is it the sport of rasslin' that people wanna see now, instead of Who's screwing who over screwing somebody else out of the title, whilst screwing somebody elses bit on the side with a mouthful of worms?

I just think that unless somethin' changes, WWE's well-used format is in danger of not really being sufficiant enough to maintain credibilit over the coming years - not with the writers they have now, anyway.

A lot of people do want to see more wrestling and better matches thats true, however when certain people in WWE attempt to put on more of a wrestling show, the crowd goes quiet and a lot of morons begin the "boring" chant (steve austin has a lot to answer for with with that one). Wrestlers can;t win.

Plus, just because a number of people post reviews on the internet that aren;t very favourable to WWE PPV's in particular doesn't necessarily mean the vast majority of people watching didn;t enjoy them. I think a lot of people are just jumping on the TNA bandwagon cause it's fairly new or at least it's now more accesssible to the general public.

I just read a report that WWE business is doing better than this time last year, it may only be a small increase on the whole but hopefully a sign of things to come.

The WWE's financial success has a lot to do with the retrospective DVD releases, they account for a HUGE amount of revenue, it's certainly not the current WWE that is making all that much money, just compare it to the Austin era, it's very rarely I see anyone wearing a wrestling shirt these days, but back in the Attitude era is was very common.