Creed

Danny Styles

Welp.. i'm a huge creed fan.. and they are one of my favourtie bands...

so i was wondering..

1. what do you guys think of them?

2. Are they big in America?

3. At Armageddon when they advertised the troops special the song was sung by a guy who sounded alot like the lead singer from Creed... his name was Scott Sapp.. i can't remember the lead singer from Creed's name.. so was it the lead singer from Creed and if so have Creed split up???

cheers :thumbsup

Scott Sapp was the lead singer of Creed.

Creed split, and the rest of the band, except Sapp, formed Alter Bridge who perform Metalingus which is Edge's theme song and their song Find the Real was used at the Royal Rumble this past January.

awsome.. cheers never knew that... i like Alterbridge as well so it figures :P

I knew Creed had split and that the lead singer had a solo album, but I didn't knew the rest of the band were Alter Bridge. I've been listening to Edge's since he had it and I never knew that. :D

But yeah Danny I was also a Creed fan when they were still together.

I was a big fan of Creed and still love their music to this day. I was very dissapointed when they split, but was also glad to know that all members would continue in music. The guys that went on to form Alter Bridge have done a fantastic job, putting together an outstanding album.

Scott Stapp has one of those unique voices that you recognise anywhere, and i cant wait to get hold of his album.