Does Vince care now?

The Fury

i mean come on. He hasn't given a damn about wrestling in the past few years.

all he has focused on is to be big in entertainment, tv shows and movies etc

F*****G Concentrate on the wrestling Vince, stuff like that completely appauling Tim White angle does not need to be on. You have let the company go downhill and become a laughing stock when you could of took some action and try and aid wwe

we all know wrestling isnt real, but vince can surely get the writing staff to put on REALISTIC storylines and let the fans see end to end, excellent matches.

Vince mainly has to listen to the fans, cause their the ones buying the products and merchandise and their the ones the bring him ratings and their the ones that create his profits.

If Vince neglects the company more and more IT WILL die simple as that, along with wrestling full stop

Firdt of the WWE won't die.. WWE is down but it won't go out.. even if it did wrestling wouldn't go with it.. wrestling doesn't stop with WWE..

truth is he does care now more about making music, movies and other stuff away from wrestling.. and until he gets some competition is won't change... Vince has too many yes men around him who kiss his ass and agree with everything he says.. so he can't see how much his product is hurt.. steph is the same.. and the people who do complain.. get demoted or fired

If the WWE begins to die' date=' then the board of directors needs to kick Vince out.[/quote']

lol.......LMAO!!!!!!! Vince (and Linda) owns WWE my friend, no one is going to kick him out because there isnt anyone that can, apart from Linda but i cant see that happening.......:lol

lol.......LMAO!!!!!!! Vince (and Linda) owns WWE my friend' date=' no one is going to kick him out because there isnt anyone that can, apart from Linda but i cant see that happening.......:lol[/quote']

Actually Vince could be kicked out,

There is a board of directors who own shares in WWE Vince is over all owner but should there be a vote of no confidance then he would have to step down as with any company that is a listed o nthe stock market and has share holders

• Like 1

How many would be willing to go against him though?

They probably wind up eating out of his hand, anyway - a lousy bunch of yesmen if EVER there was one, I imagine.

Not sure about them as never seen any, but if WWE started losing money I bet they'd have something to say, after all its their cash that would be disapearing :lol

Please Godd, PLEASE let it happen. Im am utterly disillusioned with the current direction and lack of sensible or even remotely structured or cohesive plot lines, or pushes for those who have deserved it. I would understand if this was a recent thing, but its been going on for at least 3 years now, and any other boss WOULD have been fired, or at least severely censured by now. Vince, buck up yours ideas, or find a man who can at least look like he cares about the wrestling side of things.....

i mean come on. He hasn't given a damn about wrestling in the past few years.

all he has focused on is to be big in entertainment, tv shows and movies etc

F*****G Concentrate on the wrestling Vince, stuff like that completely appauling Tim White angle does not need to be on. You have let the company go downhill and become a laughing stock when you could of took some action and try and aid wwe

we all know wrestling isnt real, but vince can surely get the writing staff to put on REALISTIC storylines and let the fans see end to end, excellent matches.

Vince mainly has to listen to the fans, cause their the ones buying the products and merchandise and their the ones the bring him ratings and their the ones that create his profits.

If Vince neglects the company more and more IT WILL die simple as that, along with wrestling full stop

The WWE will never die.Yes, the WWE is truly going to the crapper from a quality perspective. But overall the fans is what keeps them alive. Vinnie-mac doesnt give a flying #### about what true wrestling fans thinks about his entertainment show starring sweaty men in tights. Not at all. Its all about entertainment.95% entertainment 5% wrestling. Its nice to have TNA to watch as well though. Not having another wrestling program to watch would be unbearable.:roll

" I have a great Idea! we will dedicate a whole show to a court scene, it will be funny, just as funny as the one we did when I pulled things out of J.R's ass, then the next time I will have people beg me to be the new GM even though I promised a desiscion the week before, then I will exploit the soldiers in Afghanistan to get ratings, and eventually we wont need a wrestling ring, what do you think about that guys? Do you think thats a good Idea?"

http://images.tfaw.com/coverst/sm/s/simpsonsbhlawyerfig.jpg

"Yes Mr. McMahon"

Since someone mentioned board members don't you think that there might be a slight chance that maybe.., just MAYBE they might have had something to do with the way the WWF is heading at the moment, especially if it's simply a business venture to them?

Just a thought.

Absolutely. Between that and HHH working his magic behind the scenes along with his wife at helm being the head booker of both shows it should'nt come as a surprise that the stench of crappy storylines is so strong.:P

Less soap opera and more wrestling is what both shows need. Once again, Vince doesnt give a flying fig what wrestling fans truly think about his product. When people stop coming to watch the WWE then and only then will we have his undivided attention. Till then its all about the Benjamins.:roll

Absolutely. Between that and HHH working his magic behind the scenes along with his wife at helm being the head booker of both shows it should'nt come as a surprise that the stench of crappy storylines is so strong.:P

Less soap opera and more wrestling is what both shows need. Once again, Vince doesnt give a flying fig what wrestling fans truly think about his product. When people stop coming to watch the WWE then and only then will we have his undivided attention. Till then its all about the Benjamins.:roll

I hear what you're saying but I think you missed my point.

What I meant was maybe Vince's voice isn't the final and absoloute anymore, seeing that there are so many different people within the corporation that have vested interest to make as much money as possible and don't really have anything to do with pro wrestling other then seeing it as a great profit making opportunity, I.E board members etc. I'm not saying it's a definite or even my opinion, but it's definitely a possibility is it not?

I hear what you're saying but I think you missed my point.

What I meant was maybe Vince's voice isn't the final and absoloute anymore, seeing that there are so many different people within the corporation that have vested interest to make as much money as possible and don't really have anything to do with pro wrestling other then seeing it as a great profit making opportunity, I.E board members etc. I'm not saying it's a definite or even my opinion, but it's definitely a possibility is it not?

It is actually. For all we know, Vince might even be pleading the fans case, but the board are simply going for the easy option ie - soap style storylines......