Ken Doan set to debut as...

Dave7g

A CHEERLEADER!!

from Rajah.com

WWE developmental talent Ken Doane debuted his gimmick over the weekend at the RAW house shows in Florida. He is the leader of The Spirit Squad, a group of male cheerleaders. Doane, who is about 19 or 20-years hold, is a really good worker and has been one of the focal points of Ohio Valley Wrestling over the last year.

Why not, I dunno, debut him as a wrestler? He has been tipped to be the big breakout star from OVW, Heyman was high on him...until he became a cheerleader of course. Lets just put him in the same bin that Eugene is in...

Alll righhhtt

http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/1701/quagmire9li.gif

Now on a serious note,is this is true, the poor guys is gonna be in Heat in no time. In and awsome program with the Hearthrobs, OMG the ratings.:roll

Edited by Drake

Doane is awesome I think. Pretty good mic skills, he has a brilliant look (In between Masters and Orton I'd say), and can wrestle aswell, so I hope this isn't true.

I remember everyone believing CM Punk was going to debut as a deaf wrestler, so hopefully it's another case of that.

Well may I just say... what more can WWE do to lose ratings then this?? who in their right mind is going to pay to see some male cherrleaders wrestling (or cheering for that matter?) what is happening with WWE right now they have good talent but just keep providing this crap for them

Judging by your sig, this guy's right up your alley.................:D