hhh v hogan

mickey4life2004

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

who would win this match with no interference?

my money would be on hhh, 1,2,3 with the pedigree!

HHH and Hogan had a match at Backlash 2002, although that match had an interference, if i was the booker it'f be tough because here you have HHH & Hogan undoubtebly to of the greatest (like them or hate them theres no denying there 2 of the greatest) in a match say for the World Title, if it was for the World Title i would have HHH win it because Hogan being the world champion now is just not good but if it was just a normal grudge match with no title on the line i'd have Hogan win it.

Hogans ego is too large to go down cleanly!

Hogans gone down cleanly loads of times, its just you dont realise because you hate him so much.

lets take 2002 for example

WrestleMania 18 The Rock def. Hogan via Peoples Elbow

Judgement Day 2002 Undertaker def. Hogan via Choke Slam

King of The Ring 2002 Angle def. Hogan via Angle Lock

Smackdown before SummerSlam 2002 Lesnar def. Hogan via F5

3 PPV's out if 5 and Hogan jobbed 3 clean 2 PPV hogan was on were Backlash 2002 (he won) and Vengeance 2002 (he lost via interference)

HHH and Hogan had a match at Backlash 2002' date=' although that match had an interference, if i was the booker it'f be tough because here you have HHH & Hogan undoubtebly to of the greatest (like them or hate them theres no denying there 2 of the greatest)

While Hogan's lasting effect on the company is arguable, HHH, no matter what BS politics he hides behind, will realistically never hold up to the big names. Now matter how you cut it, HHH is the most overrated and boring top heel the company has garnerd and in that fact will never be labled as a great or memorable performer.

As for who would win, I don't care. They are both bumbs in my book.

Well if you look at it, neither one of them wanted to job at Backlash 02'. Rumors said that HHH was trying to convince Vince all day long not to job him, but it didn't work.

Hogan doesn't job every day of the week, that's for sure. He jobs to the ones the thinks he should job to, in example Angle, Brock, Taker, Rock. Those are the most recent ones.

Hogan layed down for HHH on SmackDown! a couple months after Backlash 2002, that was HHH's reciept. All the big names put up a stink when they are asked to lay down, yeah sure Hogan refused to job to HBK at SummerSlam, but HBK refused to job to Hogan too until Vince said "You ARE laying down for the legdrop 1-2-3 and thats the end of it!"

Hogan actually lost to Lesnar via stoppage from a bearhug, he obviously didn't want to actually submit or go down clean to the F5.

The way I see it, HBK had every right to ask not to job to Hogan, a man who has less talent than him, wrestles two or three times a year and contributed nothing to their feud or the match itself.

Hogan actually lost to Lesnar via stoppage from a bearhug' date=' he obviously didn't want to actually submit or go down clean to the F5.[/quote']Hogan losing via passing out put Brock over WAY more than a submission or pinfall, it made Brock look like a monster who totally destroyed Hulk Hogan to the point where he couldnt even stay concious. Plus, I dont think Hogan has a problem tapping, he tapped to Angle several week beforehand.

The way I see it' date=' HBK had every right to ask not to job to Hogan, a man who has less talent than him, wrestles two or three times a year and contributed nothing to their feud or the match itself.[/quote']Also the man who built the company HBK has made his living from and has done more for wrestling than any other wrestler EVER...there are two ways of looking at it.

It was actually thanks to Hogan leaving that guys like Bret and HBK got their chance to shine and the only reason Hogan stuck with the wrestling business is because he was an utter failure in every movie he was in. This isn't the 80s anymore, Hogan is absolutely horrible now and should have jobbed to HBK and stayed away from the ring for good.

Also the man who built the company HBK has made his living from and has done more for wrestling than any other wrestler EVER...there are two ways of looking at it.

Oh please, Stone Cold, The Rock, Bret Hart and even HBK have done just as much for the compony (Stone Cold and Rock even more so) in Hogan's absence. Company reputation is not a perspective.

Shawn did more than Hogan for wrestling... LOL!!!

Hogan was the centrepiece of the entire rise of the WWF in the 80s with Wrestlemania and Saturday Nights Main Event amongst other things. He sold out arenas, he drew lots of money, and he sold lots of merchandise. He had roles in big movies (even if said movies were beyond horrible), he appeared in big show after big show, TV show after TV show, and sold out an 80,000 event for WM3. Only Steve Austin has a claim to have been a bigger money raker - merchandise wise and through the fact that Attitude was the biggest grossing era in WWE history. Bret, Shawn and The Rock never drew like Hogan did, never raked in as much money, and were never credited as changing the face of wrestling (which it did - with Hogan, company after company closed down because they couldn't compete with Vince on all levels, and the old NWA style of wrestling became passe). The only benefit to The Rock as compared to Hogan is that he is by far the biggest mainstream star WWE has ever created, but that's away from wrestling.

It was actually thanks to Hogan leaving that guys like Bret and HBK got their chance to shine and the only reason Hogan stuck with the wrestling business is because he was an utter failure in every movie he was in. This isn't the 80s anymore' date=' Hogan is absolutely horrible now and should have jobbed to HBK and stayed away from the ring for good.[/quote']Hulk Hogans biggest most successful run was BEFORE he ever attempted to make movies (barring Rocky 3 which he cameo'ed in), so dont make out that he stuck with it and was successful because he failed as an actor, thats rubbish. And no sorry, Hogan leaving wasnt the only reason Bret and HBK got their chance, the STEROID calamity is the reason they got their chance the run with the ball because pretty much ALL of the name-talent were leaving or being removed, a ball which they dropped IMMEDIATELY by the way, and were both never successful champions, I might add.

Oh please' date=' Stone Cold, The Rock, Bret Hart and even HBK have done just as much for the compony (Stone Cold and Rock even more so) in Hogan's absence. Company reputation is not a perspective.[/quote']LMAO! Dont talk such pure and utter bullshit mate, if you think ANYBODY has done as much for the WWF as Hulk Hogan, your living in a fantasy world. Steve Austin did a HUGE amount for the WWF during his run, thats a fact, but he never built the company from the ground up as the star who took it national, international and mainstream. Everything was already in place, be in merchandising, cable TV shows, PPV availablilty, worldwide recognition etc, when Austin (and to a lesser extent, the Rock) came along. As for HBK and Bret, they didnt do **** for the WWF, NOTHING. Sure, they had good matches, but they were horrible at the box office which is all that counts, they didnt do a damn thing to help the WWF in any way, shape or form, so get real!

When Hogan left, HBK became the Showstoppa, the Icon, the Main Event.

HBK took over after Hogan left. Then Austin took over after Shawn left, and so on and so forth.

Anyway, there should not be a thread about HHH vs Hogan, it should be who would win in a HBK vs Rock match.

They've done Hogan vs Rock and HBK vs Hogan.

Now Vince needs to get the Rock back and force him to face Shawn Micheals.

Then after HBK beats The Rock, then they can have a triple threat match.

HBK vs Rock vs Hogan.

Besides HBK beating Rock would be the only way to have it because, Rock beat Hogan and Hogan beat HBK, so now HBK would beat Rock.

Then they can have HBK win the triple threat because HBK is the Best Ever.

Superkick Kid' date=' you have to explain how HBK took over from Hogan when he left, by beating Crush?[/quote']

No, HBK took over after he beat Bret Hart at WM 12.

But like I said, I don't count Bret in the "Legendary Icon" section.

He's just more in the "Legend" section. Bret Hart was never an Icon to me.

To me there are only three people in the "Legendary Icon" section. Hogan, HBK, and Rock. Because they all seem to have the same gimmick and that is too be the best.

Hart didn't believably pull that gimmick off. He was better as an Inerconinental Champ and a Tag Champ.

However, Austin would be on the "Legendary Icon" also, but he didn't have the same gimmick. He had this anti-hero gimmick, which puts him in a different league.

Edited by SuperKick Kid