Should we have a breeding license?

Hoffmeister

I am sick with chavs, I am sick of working for people who dont look for a job, I am sick of working for some ugly little chav to have kids as their career!

To end this we need a breeding license! A lot of people are not worthy of having children, parents are becoming worse and worse, and they are taking more taxpayers money than ever! If the parents are becoming worse then their offspring will be even worse and the cycle will continue. The fact that girls turn 16 and get pregnant so they dont have to work is stupid, we pay for them.

To apply for a breeding license the following criteria is needed:

- To show financially you can afford a child

- Be over the age of 18 years old

- Complete a course in parenting

- No more than 2 criminal convictions, if you do then to apply it needs to have been over 10 years ago

- Complete a series of assesments with someone to prove you will be good parents

This may sound strong but it will save the government loads of money to spend on police or even waste on something else as they probably will, however I will sleep better at night knowing that some chavs are going to have to get work and that there will be less chavs born.

It makes me sick when I look out my window about 3 o'clock to see loads of teenage girls walking to the local school with pushchairs and kids walking along side them.

This system should be tried, it will probably have a few teehting problems but after a few months and years the parents of this world will be much better and the children of tomorrow will be much better.

I truly believe that the world would be a better place with a breeding license system.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you can't stop people having kids, to do so is a massive violation of human rights unless you have an actual reason like they are known child abusers. Something does need to be done about teenage pregnancy but this will solve absolutly nothing. Instead what needs to happen is better sex education and tougher penalties for unruly kids and parents if they refuse to try to control them.

Is this meant to be in the humour forum?

you cant have a breeding licence, what happens if you accidently get somebody pregent which happens everyday in the world what would the punnishment be?

Banned from having sex for 12month :lol

As for seeing teenage girls at 3oclock, well there proberly just coming home from been out having fun and a life

be over 18 :lol

and that conviction stuff realy would suck, having to apply after 10 year

You forgot to mention having to have a theroy test too :lol

I think the idea sucks

you can't stop people having kids' date=' to do so is a massive violation of human rights unless you have an actual reason like they are known child abusers. Something does need to be done about teenage pregnancy but this will solve absolutly nothing. Instead what needs to happen is better sex education and tougher penalties for unruly kids and parents if they refuse to try to control them.[/quote']

You say that, but then as soon as we do what you say by making tougher penalties to unruly kids people like yourself will say "oh no, this is against their human rights too". It then becomes a neverending list of excuses not to punish the criminal, in the meantime the victim is the one being punished.

But kids who are 16 who have loads of kids instead of having a career cant be classed as human beings so should not have human rights.

This system may not be perfect straight away, but if your a good person then you will have no problem in getting a breeding license.

Yet again I see your making excuses on why not to punish the evil people. Action needs to be taken fast!

Is this meant to be in the humour forum?

you cant have a breeding licence, what happens if you accidently get somebody pregent which happens everyday in the world what would the punnishment be?

Banned from having sex for 12month :lol

As for seeing teenage girls at 3oclock, well there proberly just coming home from been out having fun and a life

be over 18 :lol

and that conviction stuff realy would suck, having to apply after 10 year

You forgot to mention having to have a theroy test too :lol

I think the idea sucks

Yes, fair enough. That may be a problem which would need to be sorted. If your not fit to be a parent then the drunken mother would need to have an abortion or just keep her legs shut next time.

I am not saying this is the perfect system but it is the right step to stopping young kids having offfspring and stopping the rapid rate of chavs born into this world.

As I said this system may not be perfect but at least I am trying to think of a way to stop this instead of just sitting back and saying they can rip all of us tax payers off because its their ****ing human right!

Edited by Hoffmeister

You say that' date=' but then as soon as we do what you say by making tougher penalties to unruly kids people like yourself will say "oh no, this is against their human rights too". It then becomes a neverending list of excuses not to punish the criminal, in the meantime the victim is the one being punished.[/quote']

But your idea of punishment usually invols torture, mutilation or murder. In most civilised nations ther is no place for such acts. If penalties like longer sentances with no time off for good behavior and getting them educated so they can get a job when they come out rather than go back to crime were introduced that would actually make a difference. Breeding licenses would not unless you forced them to murder the baby before they had it or put it up for adoption.

But kids who are 16 who have loads of kids instead of having a career cant be classed as human beings so should not have human rights.

Why are they not human just because they had kids under age? Better sex education with information about what it means to get pregnant and have to look after a child along with information about contraception would help alot here.

This system may not be perfect straight away' date=' but if your a good person then you will have no problem in getting a breeding license.[/quote']

You shouldn't need a license to have kids

Yet again I see your making excuses on why not to punish the evil people. Action needs to be taken fast!

How on earth can you say that women who get pregnant, perhaps by accident, are evil just because you don't like what they did?

I am talking about people who have kids for a career! Not by accident etc.

There are loads of girls who just go and have children because they get benefit money. I work 5 days a week for what some people get because they have got two kids.

I hate human rights, to have human rights you must behave like one.

Your first point about punishment where you say if it was upto me it would be torture etc is damn true. The reason for this is because we have tried local job centres getting people into employment etc and it does not work.

You live in a bubble and must never of dealt with chavs. Have you ever walked down the street and had some of them say "who you looking at you daft c***"?" If you did I bet you would not carry on walking and say to yourself "those people need to be punished however not too much, I wouldnt want to offend their human rights".

Learn to live in the real world and realise todays deterents are not working and we need new ideas or old ones i.e the cane to be used to discipline todays world.

• Like 1

When I was younger I used to think that people should have to have a license in order to have children. Maybe pass an intelligence test or something and prove income etc.

Then I grew up.

For the millionth time I admit it may not be a perfect system but we need something new to solve the rate of people having children for careers.

Do you work? If so then does it not make you extremely angry that these ****ing scumbags are not working and we pay for them? Oh but its their human rights. For ****s sake you grow up!

For the millionth time I admit it may not be a perfect system but we need something new to solve the rate of people having children for careers.

Do you work? If so then does it not make you extremely angry that these ****ing scumbags are not working and we pay for them? Oh but its their human rights. For ****s sake you grow up!

Not really. Society functions like that. Some people work and they will generally be paid for their dilligence and when they retire (which is what we're all woking for whether you realise that yet or not) they reap the rewards. Other don't work, live in crappier circumstances and retirment brings nothing new and nothing extra to life. I'd say we who work are responsible for those who lack education and/or opportunities - we can choose to punish them for being on the lower-end of the social scale through no fault of their own or we can choose to try to help and educate.

Just don't hurt the kittens.

Edited by A.C.

Can't say I have unfortunatly.

I rest my case!

No offence but if you have never walked down a street before then you cant really say you have had the experience I have had and many others have had regarding hooligans etc.

If you ever did venture outdoors then you would see its a nasty world outside and people need punishing.

Too many people have children when they can't afford them. Whats the point in having a kid' date=' if you can't afford to look after them properly?[/quote']

No its their human right, they can have loads of kids, stuff if they can afford them or not because people who work their asses of in their daily jobs will pay for them.

Sarcasm however its probably a realistic view of a do-gooder.

Have you ever walked down the street.

Can't say I have unfortunatly.

:lol

I rest my case!

No offence but if you have never walked down a street before then you cant really say you have had the experience I have had and many others have had regarding hooligans etc.

If you ever did venture outdoors then you would see its a nasty world outside and people need punishing.

You realise A-O spends most of his time in a wheelchair, right? Consider your case well and truly un-rested. ;)

some people might have kids for benifets etc... but a breeding licence? thats a bit harsh

And hoffmeister you sound like a angry man, me personaly well im not too bothered, i work too but to tell you the truth Theres nothing that can be done

I liked the way you said people need to be punished though because its brought a smile to my face, im convinced that this thread is a wind up?

Why should scumbags with no intentions of doing good or getting a job get things given to them by the people who do the opposite?

The answer is because of do-gooders like AC and anime otaku.

Ignoring your insults to myself and people on the lower end of the social-scale (I've already had to report you once in this thread) - Why do you think they are "scumbags" as you so indelicately put it? Can you give me a few reasons?

:lol

You realise A-O spends most of his time in a wheelchair, right? Consider your case well and truly un-rested. ;)

I am sorry Anime Otaku, I did not know you were bound to a wheelchair. Sorry

However it still proves my point that he hasnt lived in the outside world to the degree I have.

Ignoring your insults to myself and people on the lower end of the social-scale (I've already had to report you once in this thread) - Why do you think they are "scumbags" as you so indelicately put it? Can you give me a few reasons?

Reported me? Your having a bubble!

Reasons for scumbags? lol. I am sorry to upset you and sound a tiny bit strong but people who decide to have children so they can get money off working people constitute scum in my eyes.