Completely Distasteful *Armageddon Spoilers*

HulkFearsAustin

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a waste of time but I truely am not offended by any part of it like a lot of guys on here seem to be. I don't think the segment was necessary and I think it was probably wrong to do it, but we all know it's not real. If WWE carried this on on another day, we'll probably discover TimWhite never shot himself he shot at something else and that would be their way of getting out of it.

I just ignore these bad segments and move on, theres no point getting in a flap about it is there? Its done and they or us can't go back and change it.

So what you're doing is concentrating on the small section of fans who MAY have chanted 'Eddie' in response to the Tim White crap which so obviously overshadows a few fans. The WWE deserve all the criticism it gets for that pointless angle.

It was a waste of time but I truely am not offended by any part of it like a lot of guys on here seem to be. I don't think the segment was necessary and I think it was probably wrong to do it, but we all know it's not real. If WWE carried this on on another day, we'll probably discover TimWhite never shot himself he shot at something else and that would be their way of getting out of it.

I just ignore these bad segments and move on, theres no point getting in a flap about it is there? Its done and they or us can't go back and change it.

I was not offended by it, it takes alot to offend me, its just the waste of time that gets me, there was no need for it and it was pointless to do it

I dont think that was the case. They just happened to chant his name after he 'killed' himself.

Did you hear the other chants of fans too before anyone mentioned Eddie?, they were bored there was shouts of 'boring' and 'lets get on with the action' this tells me they were bored, how many times has there been an Eddie chant too on shows, just because they started as Tim 'shot' himself means nothing have you ever thoguht it was a coincidence??

Edited by MrFill

I think it's a f*cking disgrace they portrayed that on TV to be honest, moreso on a Pay Per View, what's the damn point? I know they're trying to get the Cell over here but my God was that the most disgusting thing I've seen for a long time. Why not just stop it before the gun antics? It wasn't too bad before that, WWE went way to far this time.

End Rant.

I don't think it was distasteful, disgusting or offensive. Bizarre would be the best way to describe it, and in a bizarre kinda way, it was funny. Perhaps not the actual skit itself, but the fact that someone thought it up, Tim White wanted to shill his pub so bad that he agreed to it and that it got the green light to be shown live on ppv.

Oh, and best wishes to Tim's friends and family.....................

In an amazingly distasteful skit, former WWE ref Tim White made us think he blew his head off with a shotgun. Horrible scene, a new low in the WWE. Not only was it sick, but Tazz and Micheal Cole are like "did I just see what I think I saw?" and shrug the whole thing off. Made me sick.:evil :tdown

I think the question every wwe fan needs to ask is- What the hell is going on in vinces head? 1st they blow up eddies low rider,then he calls booker t a N***er on ppv, and now tim whites "suicide", what is he gonna do next,no wonder people are switching to TNA!!!