Christmas: Love it or Hate it?

Miss T

Xmas: Love it or Hate it?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Xmas: Love it or Hate it?

• Love It.
    • Hate It.

At the moment I'm in between loving and hating. I love Christmas due to spending time with the family etc, but hate it because of the queues in the shops and the constant playing of Christmas music (although I don't include Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow as that's the greatest Xmas song ever).

I'm lucky I have my family around me, and a roof over my head etc. I would hate to think what Christmas is like for people on streets or people that live alone, it must be really lonely for them. :(

I love it, I love it, I love it!

perhaps because I'm a big kid at heart.

I love christmas dinner christmas pudding pate and cheese and crackers, I love the whole food thing that comes with xmas.

I love seeing little kids opening there pressies and there faces lighting up, and 1 year olds who havn't quite got the idea, and are more interested in the boxes and wrapping paper.

I love christmas carols, and the general christmas spirit.

I don't like the cold wether, but I love the snow, and making snomen.

I love christmas.......LOVE IT!

Anyone who hates Christmas is just a horrible' date=' horrible person. And to them I just say **** off.[/quote']

QFE

I love everything about Christmas, from decorating you'r tree and house with ornaments and lights too the whole Christmas vibe. I also like it because people tend to be nicer if its just for the Christmas part. But yeah Christmas is my favorite holiday.:)

I love it.

Its such a nice time, when generally people tend to be alot happier. Its a great time for family, and friends. Although people say Christmas is not as good as you get older, I find its still good, just enjoyable in different ways. I like it now because its a great time to meet up with friends and have a good laugh.

I must admit, I'm a sucker for Christmas, and everything Christmas related :)

Well I'd love to "**** off", but I'm not going to. I don't like Christmas, haven't done for the last eight years or so. I think it started due to jealousy at getting very few presents compared to other people, and gradually evolved into realising that it's just another day, except colder.

Well if you don't f-off could you at least just shush the rest of us can enjoy the best time of the year? :P

There are so many reasons that Christmas is the great time it is but alas I'm not Mr. Hankey the Christmas poo so I'm not going to write the type of post that could just be copied and pasted into the newsletter and called an 'article' about the joys of Christmas, its religious background etc. Just trust me Chris, it is you who sucks here and not Christmas :)

I love it, its a fab time of year. I get to see lots more of my family than i normally can, and i get to give presents to people. I genuinely do love giving gifts to people, probably more so than getting them, and christmas is great for that. Also the food, and generally everyone is in a good mood.

I can really understand why people dislike it hough, it can be an incredibly lonely time of year for some people.

Christmas rules.

First year away from my family this year, but its going to rule even more. I love opening pressies, and seeing people open theres from me and saying thanks. I love Turkey, its brilliant. I love Pigs in blankets. I love being able to drink all day without anyone moaning. I love spending the whole day with people you love. I love the feeling in the morning as you rush downstairs to open your presents, and yes Im still doing that at some ludicrous time in the morning this year :D Hey Ive got loads of Scooby Doo stuff to open YAAAAY

Its just a brilliant, brilliant day.

ahsatan's mum came round on friday, she left loads of gifts which we put under the tree.

I really can't explain how they mysteriously fell out of their wrapping paper last night, mind..............................

One of them even "fell out" while she was here..........