Wednesday

Evil Gringo, Black Dragon, Brett Banner & Dante Mueller

vs

Michael Howell III, Niles, Twiggie & Deadman

If you can take a match please let me know so that I can send the booking out

I shall start the show this evening.

Cheers

Chris

Looks like i'm pretty screwed for this week's show. I have about an hour free everyday' date=' which at the moment i'm spending on the ZT US title match[/quote']

Telf, one question: last week, you took TLA out of the ring in the match backstage and everything stopped there. next time you want to have someone taken backstage, would you please ask them if they want to promo after it or not so that if they do promo, like if TLA had promoed after the match, it would not be a nancy dru mystery what happened backstage.

I may be able to take the main event. If someone else wants it thats fine' date=' its just I am not sure at the present if I will be able to do it.[/quote']

You wanna take the first half and I can take the ending? I love to write matches, but such large tag matches can be a bit tazing.

Wednesday

Evil Gringo, Black Dragon, Brett Banner & Dante Mueller

vs

Michael Howell III, Niles, Twiggie & Deadman

Almost like RoH Generation Next... hmmm I sense tag of epic proportions...

Would help aside from promos but the Gringo has a ZT match to finish and he wants it to rule...

I ain't got shi'ite to do tomorrow, and I've planned out the entire match. So... all that's left is everything. It shouldn't take more than an hour to write it all out... but it probably will. No rush from my end MrFill, I'll probably be putting off the match all day tomorrow. :D

Cheers... I'm trying to get you guys over as a threat and a worry in the back of the Gringo's head as well as still keeping my own rep high enough so that if we do, and I guess we will collide sometime, then it will mean something...

Plus no one touches the Mamacita... Or give her their number either...