TNA Genesis

wisdom27

I enjoyed it last night although the breaks really occur to often and sort of ruin your enjoyment,match of the night was defanetley the main event of AMW & JJ vs Team 3D and Rhino although the finish was kind of weak.I thought Elimination X could have done with an extra 20 minutes as it seemed kind of rushed but apart from that it was good.

like what GENE said.. the only problem was the advert breaks....

i loved the event and thought it was very well done.. not many bad matches at all....

I loved the reaction Christian got.. a real mark out moment..

the elimination X wa a great match bu the Joe attack on Daniel's was killed for me by the crowd cheering for it... that crowd helps TNA so much but at times really hurts TNA..

great show though none the less..

I don't watch TNA but i'm sitting watching Genesis right now. I just caught the end of Petey Williams vs AJ and I was quite impressed. I'm just watching Rhino and Team 3D vs Jarrett and these other people (I've just started watching, don't attack me to soon) and it isn't bad at all. I can see myself actually getting into TNA, but i'll see where it goes as I got Sky in my bedroom yesterday so it could mean a whole lot more of watching. Just finished watching Genesis about 15 minutes ago and I thought the end was pretty crap, but seeing Christian was brilliant. I think i'll definately give TNA a big chance to entertain me. Edited by Kanenite

like what GENE said.. the only problem was the advert breaks....

i loved the event and thought it was very well done.. not many bad matches at all....

I loved the reaction Christian got.. a real mark out moment..

the elimination X wa a great match bu the Joe attack on Daniel's was killed for me by the crowd cheering for it... that crowd helps TNA so much but at times really hurts TNA..

I dont think the crowd does hurt the product imo. When i start wrestling full time i would rather have a crowd help me to find where the character is. Personally i think the TNA crowd is pretty much like the ECW crowd where they dont Cheer for people just because Mike Tenay and Don West say so. Personally i think Joe is pretty much one of the over stars in TNA at this moment in time.

I thought it was a good PPV, I know it gets said time and time again, but I honestly feel this PPV was much better than any WWE offering from the last few months, and felt it was much better than Bound for Glory.

I thought Christian was used very well, and it was a good way to have him debut in TNA.

I don't get TNA. What did Christian say?

So I guess you can imagine the question I got asked the most this week. "Are the rumors we're hearing true? Is it true you're going to TNA? And if so, why?" Well I'll tell you this much, I'll tell you this much, I didn't come out here to see the same damn guy say the same damn thing week after week after week. And I didn't come here to see a grown man, dressed like a doctor, pulling things out of another man's ass. And you can be damn sure I didn't come here because I got fired.

Which brings me to another rumor I wanna address and put to bed right now, the rumor that I got lowballed in a contract offer. Well that's not true at all. See I was offered a very hefty sum to stay exactly where I was. But the reason I came to TNA is the same reason why each and every one of you is in this arena right now, the same reason why everyone's watching Genesis live on Pay-Per-View. And that reason is that I love wrestling!

Now you know, I've been known to crack a joke or two, say something sarcastic, pull a rib. But I don't want anybody to ever forget the fact that I am, without a doubt, the best all around performer in this sport today. It's like this. I'm tired of egos and politics. I wanna see guys in this ring busting their asses. I wanna see wrestling reinvented.

Like last night, I turn on SpikeTV, I'm watching Impact-a little plug for you-and it reminded me of when I broke onto the national wrestling scene 8 years ago. There were two companies. One was old, stale, and lacking direction. The other one I was apart of. It was young, hungry, and cutting edge. Fast forward 8 years to this very moment, and there's still two companies. One is old, boring, and lacking direction. And the other one is TNA!

And I said this is something that I wanna be a part of. In fact, I wanna be the biggest piece of this puzzle. Which brings me to Jeff Jarrett. I've got two things to say to you. One-you should never wear white pants after Labor Day. And two-I've come to TNA to take the one thing that's eluded me my entire career. The one thing we can both agree on is the most important and prized possession in this sport, the NWA World Heavyweight Championship.

So I want everyone right now to stand up and take notice that Christian Cage is here. And Christian Cage will fulfill his destiny. Because that's...how I roll

Credit:worldwrestlingnews.com

Christian sickens me, claiming to be the best all-round talent today. That's bullpoop, he isn't fit to lick the boots of Kurt Angle let alone be considered in the same league as him. As for the rest of the PPV, I endured it, I say endured it I actually mean fast-forwarded most of it. It was just boring front-to-back, I don't get what all of the fuss is about. As for 'The Phenomenal' AJ Styles, he disappointed me. I mean, if you're going to try all the funky high-flying dangerous stuff, for frig sake don't botch it! ... Wait a sec... He did... Twice.