Snitsky vs Tomko shoot fight

daz2005

Yes Boss!

Tell me, I'm thinking of going and having a look in the Official Smackdown! thread, if I choose to reply, is it ok if I pm you what I'm going to say, so that you can check it over first?

no dont PM it to me, PM it to someone with more power, someone like Ant & Deck.

Its not as annoying as "pinmepayme" signing every damn post - surely the name to the top left shows who it is?

Anyhow if it was a shoot, I'd back Tomko to have the brains to douse Gene in Clearasil and laugh as Snitsky melts to oblivion!

EDIT - Or stupidly long signatures :xyx

Its not as annoying as "pinmepayme" signing every damn post - surely the name to the top left shows who it is?

that's not as bad as "Peace V" i still dont know who V is :?

Anyhow if it was a shoot, I'd back Tomko to have the brains to douse Gene in Clearasil and laugh as Snitsky melts to oblivion!

i'd put my money on Tomko, also

EDIT - Or stupidly long signatures :xyx

9 lines, yes its stupidly long, but within the rules. :xyx

Of course Tomko would win, as SNITSKY would be too much of a gentlemen to fight back. But if Gene really did want to have a shoot fight, then he would nearly kill poor Tomko. The last time Gene had a shoot fight, was during a street fight with Big Show on Raw. Big Show had to use everything AND the kitchen sink to stop Gene's rampage.

that is annoying.. i agree..

Tomko vs Snitsky thing was a work.... i hope they aren't splitting them up already... we only got to see one it wasn't my fault for massaging Tomko segment :D

danny styles

if it means victory why does he do it after every post? does he win something when he posts?

Not what I meant bro. It means Peace Out and that the "V" actually represents the victory sign, not that he's victorious in something. I'll show you..........

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/7001/fat20joe0xb.jpg

Peace out actually being slang for goodbye but it's probably the closest he can get to making the gesture.

that is annoying.. i agree..

Well i'm offended. :lol

It's just something i do similair on e-mails, don't most people just put their name at the end? A lot of people who e-mail me do it, so i started it and it just stuck. :D

I suppose it is a bit annoying so i'll stop. ;)

Anyway, back on topic . . . yeah it was a work, it's something Tomko and Snitsky have done a few times after winning matches, they're looking like a cool team actually.

As for who would win in a shoot, i say Tomko.

So for one last time . . .

PINMEPAYME! :P

It's just something i do similair on e-mails' date=' don't most people just put their name at the end? A lot of people who e-mail me do it, so i started it and it just stuck. :D [/quote']

Yes, but that's just a Signature, and if you use email software, then you can get it to automatically do that for you.

Speaking of Signatures, why not just put your name in there, then it'll save you typing it. :P

OMG' date=' they are psyching each other out which most tag teams have done if they are both big men like that, don't take everything too seriously.[/quote']

Two things wrong there... text speek[/MrFill] and They are psyching each other up. To psyche some one out is a bad thing.

Antwhooo... I think they're really fighting. I saw them after the show ( >_> ) and they weren't talking to each other. Tomko was pouting... and I think we all know what Snitsky's position on the matter was.