TPIB's Top 25 List for Week of Dec. 11-17 **RAW & SMACKDOWN! SPOILERS**

TPIB

Here is a list that is apparently much better than mine and it makes much more sense:

http://www.wwe.com/inside/power25/

Let's praise WWE.com for making one hell of a list, it never occured to me that dominating Velocity means much more than being a former WWE Champion or that Batista is better than Rey although they both won the WWE Tag Titles together or that having fake boobs and doing color commentary makes you better than an all-American and former Intercontinental Champion or that a typically mid-card superstar is better than a WWE Legend or that 24 of the 25 superstars need to stay the same on a list for a month at a time, who cares about the other guys?

Edited by TPIB

You know, I say this every week, but if you don't like the list, DEAL WITH IT! I didn't see you in the Discussion topic for this list saying you think that Triple H should be here or Rhodes should be omitted. So don't b**** at me, you could've had a say in the list, but you opted not to.

You know' date=' I say this every week, but if you don't like the list, DEAL WITH IT! I didn't see you in the Discussion topic for this list saying you think that Triple H should be here or Rhodes should be omitted. So don't b**** at me, you could've had a say in the list, but you opted not to.[/quote']

So if were not aloud to discuss it then what was the point posting it?

I didn't see you in the Discussion topic for this list saying you think that Triple H should be here or Rhodes should be omitted.

Can you link to the Discussion for your Top 25 List for this week?

I don't see one, so how are we meant to discuss who should be in the list in a thread that doesn't exist?

Here's what I see wrong with your list by shows:

25) Ashley- 2005 Diva Search Winner gets in Maxim Magazine and is participating in RAW's Holiday Tribute to the Troops

24) Snitsky & Tyson Tomko- Team dominates on Heat. Is World Tag Team gold in their future?

23) Chavo Guerrero- Continues winning ways on Heat

22) Trevor Murdoch- States his case for new RAW G.M. on RAW; Defeats Val Venis on Heat; possibly enroute to IC gold

20) Trish Stratus- Will face her biggest fan, Mickie James, at New Year's Revolution for Women's Championship

19) Mickie James- Will face her idol, Trish Stratus, at New Year's Revolution for Women's Title

18) Shelton Benjamin- A newly cocky Benjamin gets defeated by Carlito on RAW, losing a chance at the WWE Title at New Year's Revolution

17) Ric Flair- IC Champion put up good showing against Angle on RAW11) Chris Masters- Made 6'8", 498 lbs. Viscera submit to Masterlock to earn spot in Elimination Chamber

10) Carlito- Defeated a cocky Shelton Benjamin on RAW to take spot in Elimination Chamber

9) Big Show- Lost by DQ to Shawn Michaels, thanks to Triple H; Helped tag partner Kane defeat Triple H on RAW; Will face WWE Tag Champions at Armageddon

8) Triple H- Lost to Kane on RAW, w/ help from Big Show, losing his spot in the Elimination Chamber

7)Shawn Michaels- Won by DQ on RAW, thanks to Triple H; Will participate in Elimination Chamber

6) Kane- With help from Big Show, defeated Triple H on RAW to earn spot in Elimination Chamber; Will face Batista & Rey Mysterio & Armageddon

5) Kurt Angle- Defeated Ric Flair on RAW to earn spot in Elimination Chamber; Angle in a must-win situation at New Year's Revolution

2) John Cena- A blindfolded WWE Champ defeats Daivari on RAW w/ the 'STF-U'; Will defend WWE title at New Year's Revolution against Kurt Angle, Kane, Shawn Michaels, Chris Masters, & Carlito in Cena's 1'st Elimination Chamber match

Mick WON and is now a Number One contender, yet is lower than people who LOST their matches.

Carlito WON his match, yet is lower than HHH who LOST.

Big Show LOST his match, OK, so he's on the PPV, but he lost on RAW, which is his show.

21) Super Crazy & Psicosis- Will face MNM at Armageddon in a grudge match

16) Booker T.- Defeated Matt Hardy on SmackDown! w/ help from JBL; Will face Benoit at Armageddon in Match 4 of Best of 7 Series for U.S. Title

15) JBL- Assaulted Matt Hardy on SmackDown! & cost Hardy match against Booker T.; Will face Matt Hardy at Armageddon

14) Matt Hardy- Lost to Booker T. on SmackDown! thanks to JBL; Will face JBL at Armageddon

13) Juventud- Will defend Cruiserweight Title against Kid Kash at Armageddon

12) Kid Kash- Will face Juvy at Armageddon for Cruiserweight Title

4) Undertaker- Destroyed by the Ortons on SmackDown!; Will face Randy Orton in Hell in a Cell at Armageddon

3) Randy Orton- With help from "Cowboy" Bob, destroyed the Undertaker on SmackDown!; Will face 'Taker on Hell in a Cell at Armageddon.

1) Batista & Rey Mysterio- World Heavyweight Champion & Rey Mysterio defeat MNM on SmackDown! to win WWE Tag Team Titles; Will face RAW's Kane & Big Show in WWE Tag Team Champions Vs. World Tag Team Champions at Armageddon

Super Crazy & Psichosis are on the PPV this Sunday, yet they're lower than people who LOST their matches on RAW.

Booker T WON on SD, is in the US title best of 7 at the PPV, yet he's lower than Matt Hardy who he beat an is in a meaningless match at the PPV.

No mention of Kid Kash WON on SD, yet there's no mention of it.

Undertaker (as you put it) got "Destroyed" on SD, was beaten to a bloody pulp, yet he's number 4 just because of the HiaC match? Erm, WHAT?

Maybe people should come out every week, get beaten to a bloody pulp several times - they'll be Number 1 on your list. :P

Absolutely idioctic... Dusty should be given his OWN DAMN NUMBER ! ! Just create one, I don't care how or what...

On a more serious note, you post this list every week and people moan about it every week... sounds a bit like a certain wrestling promotion at the moment... the big question is are you going to be a "Vince McMahon" or maybe take the hint ? ?

I added my comments after each one :xyx

25) Ashley- 2005 Diva Search Winner gets in Maxim Magazine and is participating in RAW's Holiday Tribute to the Troops - Meh, maybe next week (when the tribute to the troops is aired)

24) Snitsky & Tyson Tomko- Team dominates on Heat. Is World Tag Team gold in their future? - OK

23) Chavo Guerrero- Continues winning ways on Heat - OK

22) Trevor Murdoch- States his case for new RAW G.M. on RAW; Defeats Val Venis on Heat; possibly enroute to IC gold - OK

21) Super Crazy & Psicosis- Will face MNM at Armageddon in a grudge match - so they had a match booked yes but this week all they did was get beat up really..

20) Trish Stratus- Will face her biggest fan, Mickie James, at New Year's Revolution for Women's Championship - Meh, shouldnt be here just for having a match booked

19) Mickie James- Will face her idol, Trish Stratus, at New Year's Revolution for Women's Title - See trish

18) Shelton Benjamin- A newly cocky Benjamin gets defeated by Carlito on RAW, losing a chance at the WWE Title at New Year's Revolution - new gimmick yes, positive, but losing his only match this week makes him questionable

17) Ric Flair- IC Champion put up good showing against Angle on RAW - OK

16) Booker T.- Defeated Matt Hardy on SmackDown! w/ help from JBL; Will face Benoit at Armageddon in Match 4 of Best of 7 Series for U.S. Title - Ok seeing as hes up 3-0

15) JBL- Assaulted Matt Hardy on SmackDown! & cost Hardy match against Booker T.; Will face Matt Hardy at Armageddon - I'd put him maybe a little loweer but yes I agree he's doing better than before when he walked out on his tag partners

14) Matt Hardy- Lost to Booker T. on SmackDown! thanks to JBL; Will face JBL at Armageddon - Lost a match and had one booked, not good enough to be ranked 14 IMO. Booker should be above him

13) Juventud- Will defend Cruiserweight Title against Kid Kash at Armageddon - just had a match booked I suppose bein cruiser gives him some credibility but Kid Kash did beat him up so mmmm

12) Kid Kash- Will face Juvy at Armageddon for Cruiserweight Title - Yes! and made a good impact on smackdown

11) Chris Masters- Made 6'8", 498 lbs. Viscera submit to Masterlock to earn spot in Elimination Chamber - Yes!

10) Carlito- Defeated a cocky Shelton Benjamin on RAW to take spot in Elimination Chamber - Yes!

9) Big Show- Lost by DQ to Shawn Michaels, thanks to Triple H; Helped tag partner Kane defeat Triple H on RAW; Will face WWE Tag Champions at Armageddon - Yes for gettin revenge on triple h yes for dominating michaels but meh for the match booking

8) Triple H- Lost to Kane on RAW, w/ help from Big Show, losing his spot in the Elimination Chamber - losing doesnt warrant a number 8 rank IMO

7)Shawn Michaels- Won by DQ on RAW, thanks to Triple H; Will participate in Elimination Chamber - yes he won and advances but he only won by getting hit in the head by a chair - should be lower

6) Kane- With help from Big Show, defeated Triple H on RAW to earn spot in Elimination Chamber; Will face Batista & Rey Mysterio & Armageddon - Yes as his tag team dominance continues with Big Show

5) Kurt Angle- Defeated Ric Flair on RAW to earn spot in Elimination Chamber; Angle in a must-win situation at New Year's Revolution - Yes I suppose so but maybe a little high ?

4) Undertaker- Destroyed by the Ortons on SmackDown!; Will face Randy Orton in Hell in a Cell at Armageddon - This week all he did was get beat up so rank 4 is a no-no for taker for me.

3) Randy Orton- With help from "Cowboy" Bob, destroyed the Undertaker on SmackDown!; Will face 'Taker on Hell in a Cell at Armageddon. - Yes did well to get revenge on 'Taker

2) John Cena- A blindfolded WWE Champ defeats Daivari on RAW w/ the 'STF-U'; Will defend WWE title at New Year's Revolution against Kurt Angle, Kane, Shawn Michaels, Chris Masters, & Carlito in Cena's 1'st Elimination Chamber match - Yes, debuted new possible finisher which adds more to his style because he can now work on people's legs as well.

1) Batista & Rey Mysterio- World Heavyweight Champion & Rey Mysterio defeat MNM on SmackDown! to win WWE Tag Team Titles; Will face RAW's Kane & Big Show in WWE Tag Team Champions Vs. World Tag Team Champions at Armageddon - Yes!

I added my comments after each one :xyx

19) Mickie James- Will face her idol, Trish Stratus, at New Year's Revolution for Women's Title - See trish

But she defeated Victoria and became Number One Contender for the Women's title, this means she should be on the list.

Just noticed - where is Boogeyman? He's undefeated, has been in many skits, yet isn't on the list when others who lost or have done nothing are.

But she defeated Victoria and became Number One Contender for the Women's title' date=' this means she should be on the list.[/quote'] I didnt know that because I just read Raw and Smackdown reports and that match isnt one that would stick in my mind so for her I was just going off what he'd written...anyway im off to bed now...

Hey, did you notice that MNM aren't on the list? They're in a tag match at the PPV, yet Ashley, who has done nothing on this week's TV, gets on there.

Yup, somebody hasn't thought this through and is going for their favourites, which is why Taker (who got beaten to a bloody pulp) is up at number 4, HHH (who lost his spot in the World Championship Chamber match) is at number 8.

Hey, did you notice that MNM aren't on the list? They're in a tag match at the PPV, yet Ashley, who has done nothing on this week's TV, gets on there.

Yup, somebody hasn't thought this through and is going for their favourites, which is why Taker (who got beaten to a bloody pulp) is up at number 4, HHH (who lost his spot in the World Championship Chamber match) is at number 8.

That's exactly my point. This list provided by the WWE is a joke and it's only used to play their little fantasy game.

That's exactly my point. This list provided by the WWE is a joke and it's only used to play their little fantasy game.

actually Drake the WWE list makes sense and is a good addition to WWE.com, ThePowerIsBack's list is full of holes and split ends.

This is the WWE's top 25:

1 BATISTA The Animal regains the top spot after capturing the WWE Tag Team Championship Friday night.

2 JOHN CENA After three weeks at the top, Cena is forced out by Batista's huge week... Beat Daivari blindfolded on RAW.

3 BIG SHOW & KANE World Tag Team Champions face the WWE Tag Team Champions at Armageddon.

4 BOOKER T Booker looks for the sweep over Chris Benoit at Armageddon... Is he the next U.S. Champion?

5 REY MYSTERIO New WWE Tag Team Champions will face Big Show & Kane at Armageddon.

6 RANDY ORTON A win inside Hell in a Cell may lauch the Legend Killer into the Top 5.

7 KURT ANGLE The Olympic gold medalist jumps two spots after beating The Nature Boy on RAW.

8 SHAWN MICHAELS HBK qualified for the Elimination Chamber the painful way after being flattened by a Triple H chair shot.

9 TRIPLE H The Cerebral Assassin cost Big Show his shot at the WWE Championship... Double chokeslam dashed The Game's hopes.

10 CHRIS MASTERS Masters beat Viscera to qualify for the biggest match of his life... At 22, Masters is one of the brightest young WWE stars.

11 LASHLEY Lashley continued his hot streak Friday night, beating Paull Birchill.

12 RIC FLAIR The Nature Boy continues to fall down the list after loss to Angle Monday night on RAW.

13 CHRIS BENOIT It's now or never for Chris Benoit... The Rabid Wolverine must win at Armageddon.

14 JBL JBL needs to overcome his supposed injuries if he wants to crack the Top 10.

15 CARLITO Is Carlito the next WWE Champion? He has his shot at greatness at New Year's Revolution.

16 MATT HARDY Hardy fell to Booker T Friday night, thanks to some help from JBL

17 JUVENTUD Can WWE's top cruiserweight fend off newcomer Kid Kash at Armageddon?

18 CHAVO GUERRERO Chavo continues his winning ways, beating Rob Conway on HEAT.

19 MNM Loss to Rey Mysterio & Batista on Friday night drops MNM on the list... Can they rebound at Armageddon?

20 TRISH STRATUS Is Women's Champion Trish Stratus the most dominant Diva of all time?

21 TREVOR MURDOCH Murdoch continues his pursuit for the Intercontinental Championship after beating Val Venis on HEAT.

22 BOOGEYMAN The Boogyman spooked more than just Nunzio Friday night on SmackDown.

23 PSICOSIS & SUPER CRAZY Can The Mexicools add more gold to their trophy case at Armageddon?

24 SNITSKY & TYSON TOMKO The giant tag team of Snitsky & Tomko crushed the Heart Throbs this week on HEAT.

25 SHELTON BENJAMIN Poor decision making cost Shelton Benjamin again this week on RAW.

Note several differences:

MNM, The Boogeyman, no Undertaker (because he was Destroyed on SD), no Mickie, Matt Hardy BELOW Booker T (who beat him), Benoit (because he's in the US match at the PPV), etc.

On the WWE list, they actually make or lose position depending on their actions, so if that's applied to PiB's list, then Taker must have been No.1 before he got Destroyed. :P