Finally It could be over!! *** SmackDown Spoilers ***

musha

After Last night's smackdown where batista and rey rey beat MNM for the tag titles and will have to defend them against big show and kane it is in my opinion a sign of things to come. This could very well be the first step in merging the brands and reuniting the WWE once and for all. The way i feel it will go down is big show and kane will beat batista and rey making undisputed tag team champions. I have to think somewhere along the way there will be a heel turn possibly from batista but even more likely rey rey will turn heel...why? simply put he has never really been a heel in his entire career and everyone knows how the wwe loves to recycle storylines but they also love to shock the world of wrestling. This could lead for an intresting feud among little rey rey and batista with big show and kane having rey's back.

A silly title change in my opinion on Smackdown. Rey and DAVE~ could just have been fed a couple of jobbers to look strong against. Instead, MNM's match with Pschosis & Super Crazy at Armageddon has become meaningless

Anywho; the belts won't be on the line. Batista and Rey were given the titles purely on the "champions vs champions" booking aspect

After Last night's smackdown where batista and rey rey beat MNM for the tag titles and will have to defend them against big show and kane it is in my opinion a sign of things to come. This could very well be the first step in merging the brands and reuniting the WWE once and for all. The way i feel it will go down is big show and kane will beat batista and rey making undisputed tag team champions. I have to think somewhere along the way there will be a heel turn possibly from batista but even more likely rey rey will turn heel...why? simply put he has never really been a heel in his entire career and everyone knows how the wwe loves to recycle storylines but they also love to shock the world of wrestling. This could lead for an intresting feud among little rey rey and batista with big show and kane having rey's back.

As far as i know neither titles are on the line in the match but as for the WWE dropping the brand split, it isn't going to happen any time soon. Look at the size of the two rosters, so many wrestlers just simply wouldn't have the time they needed on Raw and Smackdown!.

If it were to happen it would have to be around the time of Wrestlemania when they could merge the titles. I actually like the roster split, even though i don't particularly like having two world champions but that's the way it's got to be. Even though i like the roster split i think having the two feud is a bit stupid as their isn't enough 'brand loyalty' to pull it off, i mean i think of probably Triple H and Shawn Michaels as 'Raw guys' and J.B.L as a 'Smackdown! guy', it just doesn't do it for me. Also having things like Raws Big Show wrestle Rey Mysterio on Smackdown! just makes it an even less credible feud.

pinmepayme.

I think they gave the tag titles to Batista & Rey Mysterio to even the fields w/ Kane & Big Show as far as gold goes. I mean, Kane, Big Show, & Batista all had titles, and Rey didn't, so they are trying to give some backup to this match. I think Rey will end up being the weak link at Armageddon and I also think Kane & Big Show will recover the losses from Taboo Tuesday & Survivor Series and defeat the WWE Tag Team Champions. As far as the brand split ending? I love the idea, but I don't see it happening. What I do see happening and which I also love the idea of is when WWE & NBC bring back Saturday Night's Main Event in March, I think it would (and maybe will be) awesome to see interbrand title matches or just interbrand matches on Saturday. The reason I think they will do this is simply to even it out w/ shows.

I can see MNM winning the tag titles back on the next episode of Smackdown on the 27th. The only reason they gave Batista/Rey the tag titles is to make the Armageddon PPV more appealing by having a champions vs champions match (seeing as Batista isnt defending his heavyweight title).

WWE want to try and keep the focus on one of their heavyweight champions in Batista, even though most fans will obviously see Taker Vs Orton as the main event of the night.

and aparently the women's champ will be doing both shows soon as well..

I thought the women's champ had already done both rosters...............oh you mean appearing on both shows :P ;)

On a serious note, I do think it's time to end the roster split with unification matches at WM. I know it means another triple threat match main event for the unified title (WWE champ vs WH Champ vs Rumble winner) but it needs to end now. They need to concentrate more on individual feuds for each roster member and less on SD vs Raw.

I know SD & Raw are supposed to be in competition with each other but they aren't fooling anyone as long as they both remain under the WWE banner, so end the split now IMO.

i hope they don't merge the tag titles.. they are starting to get two good tag divisions now.. dont F it up....

Your kidding right?

They have split up the best tag team on Raw in Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch.

The Heart Throbs and V Squared are just jobbers.

Who else is they to challenge Kane and Big Show for the world titles? Tyson Tomko and Snitsky? The team who the current champs squashed on Raw a few weeks back?.

As for Smackdown! MNM are a superb team, granted.

The Mexicools are good enought to have the straps but who else?

They are jobbing out Regal and Burchill, L.O.D 2005 are dire and The Dicks? :roll

If the roster did end today one of the few things it would actually benefit is the tag team division in the WWE.

pinmepayme.