Regal being wasted?

wisdom27

I disagree, I think he'd probably be very happy that he's still working regularly in WWE. He's not a young man anymore, and he's pretty much guarenteed a job until he retires due to his friendships with Austin and HHH, although you could argue the former doesn't matter as much these days.

Sure, he could be used a little bit better in the tag scene to help get Burchill over, but for a guy who was down at rock bottom a few years ago, he's bounced back, had another chance at fame in WWE and I think he's doing a perfectly acceptable job.

In many ways, Fill is right, and if you've read his book, you'll know no-one is more grateful than William Regal himself that he has ANY spot in the WWE given his troubles. That said, i think he has a lot to offer the younger talent in the WWE and should be given a trainer role, to help young stars develop their ring psychology and mat skills, cos he's brilliant at both.

hes still a technical marvel and hes good working with Burchill (until they do put the big man solo) then yeah he`d make more than a great trainer.Regal isnt exactly jobbing out ad nauseaum,i win over a cagey heel like Regal still i would believe count quite a bit in anyones book and make Lashley come off a hell of a lot better.

Regal is one superstar that i've thought has never been underused, EVER, he first came to WWE permenantly in 2000, he instantly won the European Title twice defeating Al Snow then Crash Holy then became the Commisioner and was heavyily involved in the InVasion angle in which he jumped ships to the Allience and became the WCW/ECW Commisioner, in 2002 he became the IC champion defeating Edge then was apart of one of the best opening matches of all WrestleMania's against RVD for the IC title, shortly after WM he won the European Title then became a part of a heel group that i thought worked perfectly The "UnAmericans" and teamed with Lance Storm then won the Tag Team Titles twice defeating Booker T & Goldust on RAW then The Dudleyz Boyz the night after the Royal Rumble 2003, then he and Lance were surpose to defend their Title at WM19 but Regal contracted a disease in India which left him out of Action for quiet some time, then he return to be the Manager of Eugene which some people said was a bad i8dea but i thought without Regal eugene wouldnt of worked as well as it did, he then fueded with Evolution along with Benoit and now is the manager/tag partner or Paul Birchill, so i dont think Regal has EVER been underused in the WWE.

I think he is pretty much where he should be now, he can be a good opponent to get someone over (that's Lashleys best match that I have seen). He can also help get Burchill established as a WWE fixture. He could even bring in a couple more English guys for a new stable which he could be the mouthpiece. At this stage of his career he wont be main eventing, I just see him hanging around maybe challenging for US glory at some stage if they need a transitional champion.

I like Regal. I don't think he's being underused, more misused. He's a great talker and in full cowardly heel mode he's FULL of charisma. He needs much more mic time in which to build up a nice long feud.

He says himself he's really not that good, at having 5 minute t.v. matches. A well built feud with lots of t.v. skits leading to a ppv match would suit him much better. Let him build up the feud with his natural wit and priceless facial expressions and have a big blow off at a ppv, where he can be given the time he needs to really put on the kind of match he likes.

He might be a jobber but at least he's getting on the PPV this sunday with burchill even if he is gonna be to job to lashley in the handicap match, but the wwe know he's got talent and proberly wont realise him yet, and like others have said vince will proberly have a backstage or manger job waiting for him so i think he will be ok

It makes sense for Lashley to lose this Sunday actually. Then we have ourselves a nice little feud.

I would like lashley to lose this sunday to regal and burchill but i cant see it happening, because i think the wwe is trying to push Lashley as the next big thing, and Regal and Burchill are proberly going to be the jobbers