WWE News 2 (updated when available)

TPIB

Here is the WWE 'news' for Thursday, Dec. 15, 2005:

Source: SEScoops

-Ken Kennedy will not be 100% until June; apparently Vince is a fan of Mr. Kennedy and had plans for him to be in a major match at WrestleMania. The idea for Mr. Kennedy during his recovery is to put him as an on-air talent (as they did w/ Edge to keep his character alive).

-According to a source within WWE, there is a wrestler in worse shape than someone who has lived through an addiction to pain pills, accordingly that wrestler has made PWTorch's 'death watch'. The same sources say this wrestler is typically "incoherent" when away from WWE Television, but is in good enough shape to work through the health condition. The wrestler's name was not given.

-Ric Flair is apparently very devastated over all his legal trouble as of late and that is seemingly all people backstage talk about.

Here is the "hateful" portion of the 'news':

-Stone Cold Steve Austin & The Rock are disgusted by how Eddie Guerrero's low-rider was used in the Orton/Undertaker storyline on the SmackDown! Special. A former WWE headliner (name not given) said, "It's almost like you've worked for Satan when you see desicions like that." WWE wrestlers have been upset as of late w/ Vince McMahon and his decisions, one 'unnamed' source stated: "That n***** comment was unexcusable. Then, in the same week, they have Rey Mysterio come out in Eddie's car to Eddie's music, only to blow up the car? Lots of people are wondering what is really wrong w/ Vince."

-Juventud is still catching major heat backstage as of late, he pushed for his own talk show on SmackDown! called, "The Juice is Loose" and he also mentioned that Psicosis & Super Crazy are not in his league. Juvy believes that he should be up higher on the roster w/ the likes of Rey Mysterio. Speaking of Mysterio, Juvy suggested a "Mask Vs. Mask" match between him & Rey Mysterio, WWE management pointed out that Juventud no longer wears a mask to which he replied that he could wear a mask just for the feud. All the superstars have refused to travel w/ Juvy w/ the exception of "Cowboy" Bob Orton. When asked about Juventud, JBL stated, "Don't waste your time w/ him. He's retarded. He's hopeless.

(you've got to admit, that is pretty stupid)

- Michael Cole & Tazz took over WWE.com's Byte This and felt it neccesary to shoot on the RAW Announce Team yet again. Cole & Tazz said, "Todd Grisham is missing in action, they can't get Coach out of bed, Jerry Lawler doesn't do these types of shows." and they also sarcastically said, "Joey Styles loves being in the WWE."

(what is wrong w/ RAW's announce team, I like Lawler & Styles, but I think Coach should leave on the basis of he doesn't like doing play-by-play)

That's all for now. I will add to it when new news comes up.

-According to a source within WWE' date=' there is a wrestler in worse shape than someone who has lived through an addiction to pain pills, accordingly that wrestler has made PWTorch's 'death watch'. The same sources say this wrestler is typically "incoherent" when away from WWE Television, but is in good enough shape to work through the health condition. The wrestler's name was not given.[/quote']

This is a brand new development and I hope to be kept up to date with any updates which may occur!

This is a brand new development and I hope to be kept up to date with any updates which may occur!

This was reported a while back...whilst immediate speculation suggests Kurt Angle, the typically incoherant part of this report makes me question this.

My impression is that WWE really don't know how to handle any life/death situations with common sense...otherwise, there would have been preventative measures long ago, and incidents like this would remain minimal.

Then again, I'm only going by the 1/100th of the story here, heh

This isn't really WWE news, but it is wrestling news, well a rumor of sorts. The rumor goes that The Rock might make an appearance on a future TNA show, due to the fact that The Rock and Jeff Jarrett were both at the Spike TV Video Game Awards and supposedly got to talking backstage. There were some other factors, but I really can't remember them. I know this is a little vague, but you never know.

I'm not making this up.

-According to a source within WWE' date=' there is a wrestler in worse shape than someone who has lived through an addiction to pain pills, accordingly that wrestler has made PWTorch's 'death watch'. The same sources say this wrestler is typically "incoherent" when away from WWE Television, but is in good enough shape to work through the health condition. The wrestler's name was not given.[/quote']

Got any inside info on the upcoming Andre vs. Hogan match?

A Juvi interview segment would be the greatest thing in the history of wrestling, bar none.

-Stone Cold Steve Austin & The Rock are disgusted by how Eddie Guerrero's low-rider was used in the Orton/Undertaker storyline on the SmackDown! Special. A former WWE headliner (name not given) said, "It's almost like you've worked for Satan when you see desicions like that." WWE wrestlers have been upset as of late w/ Vince McMahon and his decisions, one 'unnamed' source stated: "That n***** comment was unexcusable. Then, in the same week, they have Rey Mysterio come out in Eddie's car to Eddie's music, only to blow up the car? Lots of people are wondering what is really wrong w/ Vince."

no suprise... it was sick and tastless.. i doubt Rock and SCSA may come back now

Juvy suggested a "Mask Vs. Mask" match between him & Rey Mysterio, WWE management pointed out that Juventud no longer wears a mask to which he replied that he could wear a mask just for the feud.

Funniest thing I've read in a while. :lol

Maybe they could have that on the same bill as Stone Cold V Kurt Angle in a hair V hair match. The loser will face the embarrassment of being seen bald each week.

no suprise... it was sick and tastless.. i doubt Rock and SCSA may come back now

im a huge fan of The Rock but im surprised he even watched, he was on Byte This not that long ago and he didnt know ANYTHING about what was going on he even asked if they had a "Lightweight title" still :P

but i do agree with him and Austin it was tasteless but Chavo seemed to be fine with it.

When ever a story says: "unnamed source"' date=' "a Insider says", "a close friend" or "someone who wishes to remain anonymous" it actually tanslates to mean "bulls**t"[/quote']

Not al lthe time, a while ago someone 'who didn't want to be named' said WWE Wrestlers were 80% on roids... now who was wrong there :P

The reason they don't want to be named alot of times is because they know what would happen if they came out an get named, Dole Line time :D

LMAO, Juvi must be on the ''Juice'' really, if he wants to have his own segment. I mean, who in their right state of mind can understand what Juvi is saying ?

I mean, the local owner of the taco place in my street can talk better english than Juvi. He's gone nuts people, he's gone NUTS.