Converted to TNA

wisdom27

but the difference is WCW was in a war with another huge company being WWE' date=' [b']WWE arnt at war [/b]so trust me WWE will get better, a hell of alot better.

Exactly, Vince doesn't see TNA as a treat and untill he does, WWE is gonna keep giving us mediocre shows.

yes it is obvious, TNA is producing the better wrestling matches, wrestling matches that i like to watch, but i prefer WWE.

WWE needs better moves. The John Cena you can't see me move is not even in the same league as a poor move in TNA.

you bring up an interesting point becuase there is one thing i like in TNA more than WWE is in TNA there are no more restrictions, i wrote a post on this so here's my quote from what i wrote..

the only thing i like in TNA more than WWE is there arnt any restrictions on moves in TNA (there might be but there probably not worth mentioning) like if Petey Williams went to WWE there would be no chance in hell of him using the Canadian Destroyer there' date=' same with Rhyno, he used the top rope Piledriver in ECW but wasnt allowed to use it in WWE but now uses it in TNA.[/quote']
Edited by Ryan

Exactly' date=' so people that actually care about the quality of the matches might tend to prefer TNA.;)[/quote']

and im not saying that they shouldnt enjoy TNA, if someone wants to watch TNA then fair enough they can, but i've said this over and over i prefer the WWE, always have and i cant predict the future but im going out on a limb to say that i always will prefer WWE.

Edited by Ryan

Raw annoys me because Cena wins no matter what match he is in. This guy might be cool to kids but WWE champion material? No way!

he wins every match because he's MEGA over, and when he wins more the marks love him more, he may not be traditional champion material but it smart that he's the champion at the minute, and come on your a TNA fan and you think the WWE champion is getting boring, Jarrett shouldnt even be a main eventer :lol

Raw annoys me because Cena wins no matter what match he is in. This guy might be cool to kids but WWE champion material? No way!

Whast pisses me off about Cena is that we're supposed to buy him as a thug... Vince, pick up New Jack and you'll have a real believable thug. Granted he can't wrestle all that well... but he is only replacing Cena.

Whast pisses me off about Cena is that we're supposed to buy him as a thug... Vince' date=' pick up New Jack and you'll have a real believable thug. Granted he can't wrestle all that well... but he is only replacing Cena.[/quote']

and have New Jack blade Cena, that'll make Cena wish he was never born :lol

he wins every match because he's MEGA over

He's nowhere near as over as he used to be - he gets a fair share of boos.

If you compare him to Austin or Rocky during their prime, they were ALWAYS cheered, no matter what they did, until they turned Heel, and still got cheers.

At times Cena is 50/50 with cheers and boos - and if you listen to his match with Angle, even though Kurt was the Heel, he was getting more chants than Cena was.

That is NOT what happens to somebody who is MEGA over.

He's nowhere near as over as he used to be - he gets a fair share of boos.

If you compare him to Austin or Rocky during their prime, they were ALWAYS cheered, no matter what they did, until they turned Heel, and still got cheers.

At times Cena is 50/50 with cheers and boos - and if you listen to his match with Angle, even though Kurt was the Heel, he was getting more chants than Cena was.

That is NOT what happens to somebody who is MEGA over.

ok maybe MEGA over is a over statement, baring in mind im probably the most anti-cena person on this forum he is super over, not as over as HBK, rock, austin are/were not by a lo9ng shot, but he isn over.

Skip past TNA and watch RoH (Ring of Honor), FIP (Full Impact Pro), or PWG (Pro Wrestling Guerilla). Three promotions that are better than TNA, by a country mile (Whatever that is) :)

Most other indies, are w*nk compared to them 3 though.

Edited by Jack

I'm the first to have a go at WWF/E and many a time have even boycotted it but I don't think Vince has anything to worry about. I mean when WCW was trouncing the WWF in the ratings and merchandise week in and week out, nWo was at it's peak and the wwf was having diaper matches:lol everyone was really quick to say that the McMahon empire was about to crumble, and look what happened there!

I do think it would be a truly great thing if there were a couple of federations that could honestly challenge Vince on a global scale, because if there were it would definitely make the wwf up their game as we saw with the "Attitude Era."

I'm the first to have a go at WWF/E and many a time have even boycotted it but I don't think Vince has anything to worry about. I mean when WCW was trouncing the WWF in the ratings and merchandise week in and week out, nWo was at it's peak and the wwf was having diaper matches:lol everyone was really quick to say that the McMahon empire was about to crumble, and look what happened there!

I do think it would be a truly great thing if there were a couple of federations that could honestly challenge Vince on a global scale, because if there were it would definitely make the wwf up their game as we saw with the "Attitude Era."

3 years and still you havent noticed :lol

just kiddin.