TNA Subliminal Messages?

Ryan

can some explain to me what this is and when it was played and how it was a sunliminal message, because i played it backwards and it didnt sound like anything and can some answer this aswell, how does the most successful businessman in wrestling fear Jeff "im an un-over midcarder (if that) and i couldnt draw as champion if i paid the crowd myself" Jarrett?

http://s52.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2ZEXOWQL82M411P5K8UZC0L51X

It was to hype the debut of rhyno and announce TNA moving to spike, he also said "more are coming" and he was right. Its quite obvious really. And not once does it say anything about Vince fearing Jarett. This is old too. That piece of audio wasn't "sunliminal" the original piece that aired was SUBLIMINAL. Thats the filtered version that someone edit and got it to play properly. I thought it was quite a fun little thing to do. Edited by Dave7g

Jarrett could well mean Jerry Jarrett' date=' who was in charge around that time, before TNA kicked him out and replaced him in his own company.[/quote']

no it clearly says Jeff Jarrett, and isnt a subliminal message surpose to be like something you cant hear unless played backwards?

Which is what they did. They played the backwards version hoping that everyone would play it backwards. They did' date=' and what you've got there is what the messages were.[/quote']

but i played it backwards and it didnt sound like anything?

I don't even understand why this is a thread?

Everyone knows controversy sells, it's just a promo/advert, whatever you want to call it. I.E for ADVERTISING PURPOSES ONLY!

You're not meant to take it seriously! :lol :lol

Well, it happened to casually turn into yet another WWE vs TNA thread. Lucky us!