Do You Like Dicks?

eoin cork

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok

They were good in OVW but getting a terrible gimmick like that, and acting all gay doesn't impress me much. I don't know a tag team with the only concievable function is to get cheap dick jokes, hardly impressive. Plus they are about my height too. They could be decent cruisers though.

Oh god when I first read the title I had to run it through my head a fair few times. Do I like Dicks? Mmmmmmmm, hard decision but I think they're alright, it seems as if they are being pulled down at times, but then we just see them shoot up again. I can't decide where they belong.

Who? :?

Anyway, I think Vince needs to find the right slot for the Dicks, and then give them a major push...

I'd like to know what the dicks endurance is like, they seem to peak too early and then lose interest. As well as that, I will certainly be turning off for good if Vince decides to ram the dicks down our throats every week.

Man that sounded so wrong.:lol

:lol :lol :lol Dude i think it was suppose to sound wrong.

Oh man could you imagen it the best triple threat match ever

The dicks vs Billy and Chuck w/ Rico and the heart throbs.... Might not make much in a draw however for comical reasons it would sell!!!!

:lol :lol :lol Dude i think it was suppose to sound wrong.

Oh man could you imagen it the best triple threat match ever

The dicks vs Billy and Chuck w/ Rico and the heart throbs.... Might not make much in a draw however for comical reasons it would sell!!!!

that match would be so anal