TPIB's Top 25 List Discussion**COMPLETE RAW & SMACKDOWN! SPOILERS**

TPIB

Ok, I'm trying to do this right, I already have my reasons and everything down, but I want all of your suggestions for the Top 25 list as to who should be where. I will warn again, THIS LIST CONTAINS COMPLETE SPOILERS FOR RAW ON DEC. 12'TH & SMACKDOWN! ON DEC. 16'TH

Here's the RAW & Heat parts of the list:

Kurt Angle- Defeated Ric Flair on RAW to earn spot in Elimination Chamber at New Year's Revolution

Carlito- Defeated an overzealous Shelton Benjamin by small package on RAW to earn Elimination Chamber spot

Shelton Benjamin- A cocky Benjamin got beat by Carlito in an Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match

Triple H- Cost Big Show a spot in the Elimination Chamber; Lost to Kane w/ help from Big Show

Shawn Michaels- With "help" from Triple H, earned DQ win over Big Show to earn spot in Elimination Chamber

Big Show- Lost by DQ to HBK, thanks to Triple H; Helped Kane defeat Triple H

Chris Masters- Made 6'8" 500 lbs. Viscera submit to the Masterlock to earn spot in Elimination Chamber

Viscera- Put on a good showing against Masters on RAW

Matt Striker- Put on good heel segment on RAW

Chris Nowinski- Harvard graduate stated his case to Mr. McMahon for position as RAW G.M.

Dusty Rhodes- "The American Dream" is the top candidate for RAW G.M.

Trish Stratus- Will defend Women's Title against her 'biggest fan', Mickie James at NYR

Mickie James- Defeated Victoria to earn #1 Contender's spot to face her idol, Trish, at NYR for the Women's Title

Kane- With help from Big Show, defeated Triple H on RAW, earning him a spot in the Elimination Chamber

John Cena- WWE Champ & "hometown hero" overcame the odds by defeating Daivari while he was blindfolded in 1'st Ever, "You Can't See Me" Match

Daivari- Faced a blindfolded John Cena in "You Can't See Me" Match on RAW

Ric Flair- IC Champion put on a good showing against Kurt Angle on RAW

Lance Cade- Won squash match on Heat

Chavo Guerrero- Continues on w/ a win over Rob Conway

Rob Conway- Conway picked up some good heel heat while facing Chavo

Gregory Helms- Defeated Tajiri in Tajiri's final match w/ the Shining Wizard on Heat

Tajiri- Had final WWE match against Gregory Helms and gave a heartfelt farewell speech, post-match

Snitsky & Tyson Tomko- New tag team dominate the Heart Throbs on Heat

The Heart Throbs- Picking up traction on Heat as faces

Trevor Murdoch- Murdoch stated his case as new RAW G.M. to Mr. McMahon on RAW; Defeated Val Venis on Heat

Val Venis- Faced Murdoch, one-on-one, on Heat

Here are the SmackDown! & Velocity parts of the list (I will put them in spoiler tags to benefit those who just want the RAW & Heat part):

Sylvan- Picked up win in squash match on Velocity

Doug Basham- Makes rare appearance w/ a win on Velocity

Jamie Noble- Picks up win on Velocity

William Regal- British heel defeats Scotty 2 Hotty w/ help from Paul Burchill on Velocity

Scotty 2 Hotty- Picked up good reaction from crowd on Velocity

Paul Burchill- Helped partner William Regal defeat Scotty 2 Hotty

Brian Kendrick & Paul London- Cruiserweight Tag Team pick up win in tag action on Velocity

Simon Dean- Cuts heel promo on Velocity

Boogeyman- Continues undefeated streak beating Nunzio on SmackDown!

Randy Orton- Build-up towards Armageddon continues by taking Undertaker out (w/ help from Bob Orton) on SmackDown!

Batista & Rey Mysterio- Big night for World Heavyweight Champion: Batista & Rey Mysterio, winning WWE Tag Team Titles from MNM on SmackDown!; Picking up some big momentum heading into tag match w/ Kane & Big Show at Armageddon

Kid Kash- Defeats Super Crazy on SmackDown!

Super Crazy & Psicosis- Bad night for Mexicools, no longer getting chance at WWE Tag Titles at Armageddon and Super Crazy loses to Kid Kash on SmackDown!

Juventud- Cruiserweight Champion saves Super Crazy from certain injury at the hands of Kid Kash

Lashley- Continues Undefeated streak, defeating Paul Burchill on SmackDown!

Matt Hardy- Brawls w/ JBL after JBL interrupts Hardy's interview; Will face JBL at Armageddon

JBL- Attempts to assault Matt Hardy on SmackDown! & Costs him match against Booker T on SmackDown!

Booker T.- Picks up win (w/ big help from JBL) over Matt Hardy on SmackDown!; Will face Benoit at Armageddon in Match 4 of Best of 7 Series for U.S. Title

Chris Benoit- Will face Booker T. at Armageddon in Match 4 of Best of 7 Series for U.S. Title

Undertaker- Appeared on SmackDown! and attempted to spook out Randy Orton, but Randy & Bob Orton fooled Undertaker again, but took a low blow, an RKO, a steel chair, and a shot w/ the urn to keep Taker down.

I want to know who you think should be omitted, added, and/or what spot they deserve to be in.

Edited by TPIB

HAHA, laugh it up. Them are just the candidates for the Top 25. Ok, judging by your "suggestions" the following are cut from the lists:

Edge & Lita

Candice

The following are added:

Chris Benoit

Throw more suggestions out, we need 25 and we still have 46 superstars on the list. Do the ones that think promos don't count agree to taking Simon Dean, Matt Striker, Chris Nowinski, Dusty Rhodes, & Trish Stratus off the list?