Storms latest commentary

Latino Reheat

I was talking generally about you're spelling,grammar etc....not in that one paragraph.YOU ''just think about it''.

Oh and I hardly needed to use commas in that last post but I do when I need to so you're again not making sense.

And no, it wasn't obvious it was a joke.Maybe to you it was but not everyone can mind read can they?!

But, I see that you're beginning to learn with the use of decent spelling and capslock, so thats good I suppose.

You hardly needed to use commas?????

"No,YOU'RE the one making me laugh with your seemingly inability to use ''capslock'' and correct spelling and the correct use of comma's and opostrophes in the right places."

One comma, in a sentence containing over 20 words??

Yes clearly you use commas when you need to, just like Ric Flair uses a walking stick when he needs to :) there u go, just for you, in case anyone did not obviously get that.

And with Damien Demento, since when did anyone not take him or anything involved with him, as not a joke?

Read that quote of mine you quoted and you'll see it did NOT need commas.Anyone with a degree of 'English Language' knowledge would understand that.

And I don't really see why I should be given advice by someone who has only just realised to use the capslock button and who has rarely made sense during this thread.

Oh and I notice you still haven't fully explained what that paragraph I said didn't make sense meant? Can't you make sense of it either?!:8

Edited by sam bird

It didn't need commas's, jeez you need help, if you can't see how that mess of a paragraph did not need commas. Surely anyone could figure out that with that many words, with no commas is just dumb. Go on, say it out loud and see. Then get your breath back when you have finished.

Also the words, quouted, degre are not words, and you still need lessons in how to use a comma, or else you'll be running out of breath fast. Wow, not one comma, in 3 paragraphs, thats impressive.

As for your paragraph, of which you are confused about. To put it easily, just for you. If I said get your Damien Demento gimmick, would you take that seriously?? Would you then proceed to get an odd mohawk and scare your mum, with strange promos?

errrmmmmmm no. If you did then wow, you must really believe, he can bend minds, like he said.

No,it didn't need commas.The sentence is NOT too long.If it had continued, I would've used commas but it didn't need them so wow, I didn't use them.

As per usual, you're still not making sense and I see you can't spell ''quote'' or ''degree'' :devil

Keep learning about spelling and the use of commas and capslock, you're getting there.

But still keep learning :xyx

[Edited] I'm done.

Forum rule No.4 - No flaming. - Please do not try and provoke anyone into a fight on the forums or in the chatrooms.

Thread now locked, for not listening the first two time's...

Edited by Skullmonkey