• Lashley
    • Kurt Angle
    • Chris Benoit
    • Orton
    • HBK
    • Chris Masters
    • John Cena
    • Batista

why have you only given us the option of selecting one person? theres going to be more than 1 person in the main event you know.

Not only that but he's missed out a few potentials

But i can see Batista/orton HHH/cena well one of them will prob main event it, even though i dont like the idea

I still wanna see Hogan/Austin even though its unlikely to happen anytime soon or even ever

edgefan edit your poll and add more people to it:xyx

Edited by MartynJ

At this moment in time the way WWE has been getting worse and worse over the last 3/4 years, who gives a damn? I'm sure whatever the outcome it will be a huge letdown and smarks ALONG with marks will be moaning about it for months to come afterwards on threads, forums and chatrooms just like the great talkwrestling online!

I know, I know, we should all live in hope but this is what years of devoted loyalty to the McMahons' will do to you!!:xyx

I can remember when Dean Malenko(The Iceman baby!) hit that fool Scotty too jobby with a ddt off the top rope! Now that was a decent match even if that worm guy was involved! Ever since the whole invasion thing settled down(which could have been handled a hell of a lot better, another let down), the WWF (which is what I will always know it and love it as) has gone from bad to worse. I remember when i used to dispise Raw is Austin&Vince, now I dream of those days to come back!!!!!

DS edit: Watch the language

Edited by Paul

Edge has to do something with money in the bank. Am i right in thinking WM is the only ppv Edge has left to use it on? If so i can see Edge in the mix. Am i missing something here? It looks to be all set up for Edge to use the mitb. He's never held the big one and he'd bring a fresh face to the scene. The contract is only valid till WM so surely he'll have to use it then. It would be nonsenceical to have him wait all this time to then waist it on an episode of Raw. HHH seems to be everyones choice for the main event but surely he can't fight for a title at every WM and Backlash every year. Some one else has to get a look in sometime, my best bet would be a triple threat Cena, Edge and The Game.

Well it seems as though they are going with HHH-Cena and Batista-Orton, so id expect both Cena and Batista to keep the titles until Mania, and have either HHH or Orton win the Rumble, which makes a change from the usual format.

Its tough to call who'll actually win the Rumble though. If they go with Orton, it will mean a heel will leave the WrestleMania main event as champion, whereas if they go with a HHH rumble win and have Cena beat him, they'll send the fans home happy (although im sure the safe bet is on HHH getting cheered, and Cena being booed)

Who knows?