HHH vs Big Show: what type of match should it be ***possible raw Spoilers***

It wasnt my WOOO

We can almost certinaly say that trips and show will have a match at NYR and personally i would like to see it as a stretcher match. i know brock and show had one in the past and i imagine it was quite good (never seen it). Plus buy rates would increase with the promise of an elimination chamber (yes i know it has masters in it but it is still an elimination chamber) and a stretcher match i would pay to see that Edited by It wasnt my WOOO!

That stretcher match was only good because it was two monsters in it and HHH certainly isn't a monster and the way Big SHow has been booked he certainly isn't a monster.If they are going to make it a gimmick match (although i don't think they will incase it outshines the chamber) then i'm guessing it's going to be the WWE's monthly "treat" a good 'ol fashined street fight as then HHH can get his win to put him in the number one contenders spot for Wrestlemania.

a doesn't take place match :D

I agree, and may I add a stipulation - A never to be considered ever again match.

If it MUST take place because someone with a vacuum instead of a brain insists it a good Idea, either have a time limit of 9 seconds, or a Shawn Michaels vs Kurt Angle match, with Shawn representing HHH and Kurt representing Show!

they had a pretty stella match in 2000 for the WWE title in which HHH won the Title' date=' but that was 5 years back, i prefer to see it before rendering it a bad match.[/quote']

And about 50 pounds for Show, 20 pounds for HHH, plus a lot more ability on the part of Trippers.

All of Show's recent matches have been slow, boring and predictable, HHH has had occasional good matches, but he's not of the standard he was in 2000 where he could carry a broomstick to a *** match,

I'm not expecting much, so if it's good then I'll be surprised, but if it's complete rubbish, then I'll be dissapointed, but since my expectations are so low, I'm less likely to be dissapointed.