Who here think's Carlito is champion material

eoin cork

I think Carlito should be champ because :

1-No one is cooler than him so no one like's a smart ass Mr Perfect (hint hint)

2-He won the U.S title and the Intercontinental title in debut's

3-He spit's in the face of people who arn't cool

so come on Carlito for Champ or President

Edited by eoin cork

1-No one is cooler

Cooler than who?

good point but that doesnt mean he's WWE Championship Material

he should be Champion because he spits in peoples faces.....riiiiight

I think Carlito should be champ because :

1-No one is cooler

so come on Carlito for Champ or President

Your argument is of course airtight, and they are all great reasons for getting a world title push. However, Carlito has never impressed me in ring, he has never had a memorable match, in fact Carlito is just the most bog standard wrestler there is, nothing special at all. Mediocre at best.

1-No one is cooler

Actually, Masters is "cooler" - he has absolutely zero heat. :D

And did nothing with the US title, which shows what a great champion he was.

And who decides on this "cool"?

Yes, he does have the most amazing t-shirt, and his stuff about the "splinters" was genius, but as Dave said, he's decidedly average apart from that.

Carlito has John Cena's number and Batista's as well because Batista can't even put on a good show he's too slow good entrance but too slow.Carlito would mop the ring with both of them and triple HHH at that

Awww, look guys we have a real mark on the forums. ;)

Oh well, at least theres no text talk.

Carlito has John Cena's number and Batista's as well because Batista can't even put on a good show he's too slow good entrance but too slow.Carlito would mop the ring with both of them and triple HHH at that

The only mopping Carlito would be doing with Hunter around, is shining up the ring with his hair-do for The Game's entrance

How you mange to compare Carlito's in-ring talents with Triple H's, is beyond me

I always thought that about Batista, he has such a great enterance. Vince seems to think Chris Masters enterance is quite nice too. Carlito mopping the ring with HHH? :lol :lol :lol

Carlito doesnt even have a proper finisher. I must agree with the others, great mic work, in ring, he sucks. Im sorry, but he does. If he ups the variety of his moves, gets a finisher maybe, there is potential there, but he's no Heavyweight champ im afraid. And thats not cool.

I love when people say "Triple HHH". It always makes me laugh because I think of an announcer trying to say "Making his way to the ring, from Greenwich Conneticut, Aitch! Aitch! Aitch! Aitch! Aitch! Aitch! Aitch! Aitch! AAAAAAAAITCH!".

Screw the naysayers, Carlito's really stepped up his ring work in the past month or so that I'm amazed no one else has mentioned it. He looked excellent in his match against Michaels until the "injury" turned the whole outline of the segment on it's head.

Also, his match against Shelton last night was another great example of the fact that he seems to be improving in the ring, as it was probably the best match these two have ever had together.

Carlito needs to get over a finisher though, because it's about the only thing he's been lacking since his debut. He used the Last Rites on Foley a while ago, and has teased using it in his past few matches, but he needs to start winning matches cleanly with it.

The apple-spitting gimmick is working right now, but as Carlito rises up the card it's going to go one of two ways. Either it's pretty much forgotten about and they try to get him over another way like Dupree and his French Tickler, or it goes supernova like the Spinaroonie/People's Elbow and would get great babyface pops if he was to turn.

I doubt he'll be champ within the next few years, but I've not seen anyone improve as much as Carlito from their debut since the transformation of Brock Lesnar from green, generic bigman to a legit main eventer who can certainly work. I hope he keeps improving, Carlito is one of the highlights on Raw every week.

And this makes him champion material because?

Carlito usually wins by cheap shot, or by cheating. If that makes a person a champion, then the Wrestling World is going down the tube.

Do I think Carlito is championship material? Yep. I mean apparently he is doing something right. He won the U.S. title on his first appearence on Smackdown. And on his first appearence on Raw he won the IC title. Obviously somebody behind the scenes in the WWE likes "Sideshow Bob".:devil

Do I think hes worthy of being a World champ? No. Not anytime soon. The Elimination chamber should be a nightmare for Carlito and Masters. Both guys indeed have a bright future ahead of them in the business. Both guys are still in their 20's and still has alot to accomplish in the WWE. But I am interested to see how well CCC handles himself in this match at New Years Revolution.

If he were to win the WWE title in that match it would be a total shock to me. That would be cool.:xyx

Honestly why is every one disagreeing with me he is the future of the WWE

DS edit: learn to use the edit button

Why is everyone disagreeing with you possibly because your wrong. I respect your opinions but don't try to shove them down other peoples throats. And don't come on here expecting everyone to agree with you. A competitive arguement and separate opinions are what add to any forum.

Anyway carlito good on the mic distinctly average in the ring