Jeff Hardy no show......

MojoPogo

Well, he's done it again. If any of us had no showed as much as Spotboy has we'd have been fired years ago. Should TNA fire his one trick, rubbish high spotted ass?

I know what i would have done. What annoys me most is at one point, he really had the world at his feet but he seems intent on becoming a mini-high flying Warrior (ie p***ing his career up the wall).

What a waste of space. And yet someone decent and hard working and talented like Eddie is taken from us. It doesnt seem fair somehow.

Any other thoughts?:evil

Well' date=' he's done it again. If any of us had no showed as much as Spotboy has we'd have been fired years ago[/quote']

any of us? what are you talking about?

What a waste of space. And yet someone decent and hard working and talented like Eddie is taken from us. It doesnt seem fair somehow.:evil

so your saying Jeff Hardy should die because he's no shows all the time, riiiiiiight

any of us? what are you talking about?

so your saying Jeff Hardy should die because he's no shows all the time, riiiiiiight

What i meant was this numpty keeps being given second chances and blowing them but others have been denied theirs really. Not that Jeff should die! Even im not that bitter!

What i meant was this numpty keeps being given second chances and blowing them but others have been denied theirs really. Not that Jeff should die! Even im not that bitter!

you don't know the full circumstance though... there have been no reports of TNA being annoyed.. Jeff was only on the preview show so no loss there... it could have been an angle... or he could have had flight troubles or had a crisis at home...

look at the options before having ago at him

you don't know the full circumstance though... there have been no reports of TNA being annoyed.. Jeff was only on the preview show so no loss there... it could have been an angle... or he could have had flight troubles or had a crisis at home...

look at the options before having ago at him

Or look at the fact that the guy is baked 90% of the time and is so unreliable,after his few month suspension i'm guessing/hoping he's going to get the boot.Also it's only the pre show?Well what about the fans in the arena who wanted to see him live?And i think it's a matter of principle because if Jeff doesn't show up for a preshow match whats to stop him no showing an NWA title match live on ppv?

Of course Hardy is a moron, he's high most of the time. He's only a shell of what he was and that's taking it to far, because he wasn't good to being with.

And what about that little fat girl that goes to every TNA show dressed as Hardy. I think she's on the verge of suicide by now.:lol

Should TNA keep him' date=' whilst he is no showing and putting on awful matches, or do they let him go, where - if WWE wanted him - they could reunite one of the most popular teams in years?[/quote']

True, although the fact he's so bad these days, Matt's doing ok without him, and the tag scene in WWE is virtually obsolete, means it wouldn't make a slight bit of difference.

Would pop for 2 shows, then go back to no care city, once we got Hardys v The Hearthrobs or something.

The problem with firing Jeff is that he's a merchandising cash cow. TNA could bring out anything with his name or face on it and they'd sell thousands of units. He doesn't even need to be in a feud or in a prominent position on the card, his name alone is enough to draw his huge fanbase.

I think that's the only reason why we haven't heard of Jeff Hardy being released yet. They currently have a Best Of Jeff Hardy DVD on sale, and they won't want to risk losing out on merchandising revenue by getting rid of one of their biggest names.

Or look at the fact that the guy is baked 90% of the time and is so unreliable' date='after his few month suspension i'm guessing/hoping he's going to get the boot.Also it's only the pre show?Well what about the fans in the arena who wanted to see him live?And i think it's a matter of principle because if Jeff doesn't show up for a preshow match whats to stop him no showing an NWA title match live on ppv?[/quote']

IMO no-shows like this definately 9 times out of 10 will ruin his chances at being the NWA World champion anytime soon. I mean look how long Jeff Hardy has been with TNA. Since then A.J. Styles and Rhyno has held the belt over the last few months. I'm pretty sure that the spot that Rhyno took was probably originally planned for Jeff. But because he cant keep his arse out of trouble I guess he blew it.:oops

And i think it's a matter of principle because if Jeff doesn't show up for a preshow match whats to stop him no showing an NWA title match live on ppv?

because next time TNA will lock him in the impact zone untill the event:devil

and i think you can't compare a measly pre show TAG match to a one on one world title match headlining a PPV.. the guy may be unreliable but he isn't THAT stupid

Of course Hardy is a moron, he's high most of the time. He's only a shell of what he was and that's taking it to far, because he wasn't good to being with.

And what about that little fat girl that goes to every TNA show dressed as Hardy. I think she's on the verge of suicide by now.:lol

Glad I am not the only person spotted her in the crowd.

Personally I don't think it is a work and I believe that he no showed due to the fact that he was booked for the pre-show and the PPV itself.