Could/Can you bet on wrestling in the UK?

daz2005

If I can bet on Lord Lucan reapearing along with Elvis to play at Wimbledon (And I did last year place a £1 bet on it at the bokkies with ods of 1,000,000 - 1 now thats a cash in lol) I can bet on wrestling somewhere.

Just ask if you can palce a bet on what ever match or thing you want to bet and they should give you an anser

Some things aren't though, the term never say never in WWE sort of gives you the idea that the WWE isn't always predictable, are you saying that you will know the whole wwe roster a year from now and you will know everyone that has been fired/released.

if i rememer correctly william hill were taking bets on Royal Rumble 2001 which HHH won. Now going into the rumble theres ALWAYS 5 or 6 guys that are pushed as the potential winner and 1 of them always get the win. I mean take 2005 Rumble we all knew Batista vs HHH was scheduled Wmania main event so chances were he was gonna take it, if you wanted to cover yourself Cena and possibly Angle were the 2 main other possibilities. If they take bets on 2006 Rumble id look at who the champs were and who was being pushed (basically looking at what the most likely mania main event will be). Id also have a sneaky £10 on Brock Lesnar as im sure they would have pretty long odds on him!!! If i remember correctly Hogan was about 25-1 to win Rumble 2001!