Paul Heyman's future in WWE

Gooneronastick

Source: PWInsider.com

Right now it is unknown whether WWE will renew Paul Heyman’s contract. It’s likely that they could sign him just in order to keep him away from competition, however they may not have the money to do so. Heyman has a screenplay he’s shopping around, a TV show idea, he’s been approached by an MMA company, and there is also talk of him doing some sort of internet show.

If his contract does not get renewed, it’s almost a sure thing that he will get a call from TNA. Whether he would want to go or not, and whether certain people within TNA would want him there or not, is a different story.

As much as I'd like to see him go to TNA, I want to see Heyman installed as new Raw GM. That would just be excellent.

Wasn't there a story going round that Stephanie and her creative team were laughing at his work in OVW? Yep some Hollywood punk who wrote an episode of 'Blossom' or some **** and couldn't name a professional wrestler was laughing at the work of Paul Heyman. I love Heyman but he is much better off working for a promotion which actually appreciates his talents. I see them keeping him until after the inevitable 2nd ECW PPV next year and then canning him. Edited by Naitch

i want him to go... him and Steph 'the death of WWE' Maccy hate each other... and despite the fact that under Heyman smackdown improved greatly and so did OVW Steph is daddy's little girl so heyman being a wrestling genious compared to the rest of the team means nothing.. because Steph knows that he will tell the truth about the WWE's state..

I hope he leave and goes to TNA.. that could be something very special

Wasn't there a story going round that Stephanie and her creative team were laughing at his work in OVW? Yep some Hollywood punk who wrote an episode of 'Blossom' or some **** and couldn't name a professional wrestler was laughing at the work of Paul Heyman. I love Heyman' date=' both his work in creative and his onscreen persona, but he is much better off working for a promotion which actually appreciates his talents. I see them keeping him until after the inevitable 2nd ECW PPV next year and then canning him.[/quote']

I believe that they actually thought the Jeter/Cappotelli angle was especially stupid, despite it being the best angle of the year in any company. Basically, Stephanie is a complete idiot.

I feel like we've been over this several hundred times lately. If Heyman leaves WWE, he'll most likely be done with wrestling for at least a long time. He has a screenplay he wants to use to try and get into Hollywood. I think that Heyman's creative skills would work wonders in getting a lot of the TNA guys over, but it's unlikely they could afford him. Even if they could, he might still want to try his luck in Hollywood.

I wouldn't get my hopes up about him being involved in TNA or WWE's main shows.

Johnny Jeter and Matt Cappotelli had teamed up for over a year as The Thrillseekers. Cappotelli legitimately broke his leg the night before he was due a OVW Title shot against Brent Albright, so Jeter took his spot, and won the match and the title. Then Jeter turned on Cappotelli and joined forces with Daniel Puder and MISTERRRR KENNEDY.

Heyman then had people from OVW be appalled at Jeter's actions, such as announcer Dean Hill who's been with OVW for almost the entire history of the company, and he stood up to Jeter and also got beaten down. The storyline kept on going until Cappotelli's dramatic return, and eventual victory over Jeter to win the title.

I can't really do it justice because I've only read about it and not actually seen it, but the pure emotion it brought out of the wrestlers and the fans made it a sight to behold.

Johnny Jeter and Matt Cappotelli had teamed up for over a year as The Thrillseekers. Cappotelli legitimately broke his leg the night before he was due a OVW Title shot against Brent Albright, so Jeter took his spot, and won the match and the title. Then Jeter turned on Cappotelli and joined forces with Daniel Puder and MISTERRRR KENNEDY.

Heyman then had people from OVW be appalled at Jeter's actions, such as announcer Dean Hill who's been with OVW for almost the entire history of the company, and he stood up to Jeter and also got beaten down. The storyline kept on going until Cappotelli's dramatic return, and eventual victory over Jeter to win the title.

I can't really do it justice because I've only read about it and not actually seen it, but the pure emotion it brought out of the wrestlers and the fans made it a sight to behold.

anywhere we can see this or download it