Worst Things In TNA? *** Includes Turning Point Spoilers ***

Brad

This is only really based for the people who enjoy TNA (sorry Kaidon). What do you think is the worst thing about TNA and what would you change?

It can be anything. There are 3 things I can say that I don't like and would like to change really.

1. I hate the fans, they are just crap and if the rumours are true that they have to be told who to cheer for, then thats not good for wrestling really, I just don't really see them as good fans because they annoy me and they just seem like machines saying basically the same chants in every single match.

2. Although I think Jeff Jarrett is all around now better then HHH with promos, and in-ring ability, he should really give up the title and add some suprises to TNA from higher up the card as it is making it a bit stale around the title really.

3. I think they should have a middle title for the up and comers or for the people who are heavyweights but not quite there to be champion while Jeff is there, now you could say anyone, but I am thinking people like Monty Brown, Sabu, Raven etc.

What are your thoughts?

1. Jeff Jarrett - there ARE other people in TNA capable of being champ, i dont care what he thinks.......(Styles, Joe, Daniels, Christian....the list goes on)

2. Slightly better production values. The actual wrestling is top notch, but maybe a little more effort in packaging the likes of styles, joe, and their more marketable properties, in terms of merchandise...

3. A TV DEAL IN THE UK!!!!!! Ok, that may be somewhat hopeful, but i'd be over the moon if it happened!

The predictability. Theres' no point on really watching the shows, when you consider how easy it is to predict every match. I got every match from the PPV last night correct, and on iMPACT!, you just know whenever AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, Abyss, or any other of the names TNA has, they will win.

No suprises whatsoever.

And you just know, when a big name comes in, he will either side with Jarrett, by helping him win the title, or will save the fae, from a beating, by Jarrett. It's boring sh*te.

And saying Triple H is worse than jarrett, is the worst thing I've read on here, since Naitch claimed Triple H wouldn't draw in an indy fed. Your both biased beyond belief.

Edited by Jack

3. I think they should have a middle title for the up and comers or for the people who are heavyweights but not quite there to be champion while Jeff is there, now you could say anyone, but I am thinking people like Monty Brown, Sabu, Raven etc.

No that would really be awful,in terms of championships less is more and it would simply devalue the prestige of the current titles.

TNA's tag team division to be honest is actually worse then the WWE's i mean fair enough TNA use their tag team division more but in terms of numbers WWE is better.Lets look at TNA's tag teams

1)AMW

2)Team 3D

3)Team Canada

4)The Naturals

That's four teams with near enough every single combination done to death,why not bring in the SAT,brake up the Diamonds in the rough and reunite Diamond and CW Anderson because no matter what anyone says TNA's tag team division pretty much sucks.

Their Main Event i fairly good with Rhyno,Abyss,Monty Brown,Christian and double J but what gets me is that WWE rejects like Billy "couldn't draw a fly to ****" Gunn is in a pretty high up role in the company when quite plainly he's awful,other mentions go to Jeff Hardy,Raven and BG James.

The final thing that annoys me is seeing Sonjay "Spot Monkey" Dutt getting a push over guys like Roderick Strong,Austin Aries & Alex Shelly who are both more charismatic and could **** all over him in the ring,yet because he does alot of flips he gets pushed.

1)AMW

2)Team 3D

3)Team Canada

4)The Naturals

Erm, you could include the 4 Live Crew in that, and they still have Mikey Batts and Jerrelle Clark even though we hardly see them. Also, if we are allowing spoilers, then we could split up the 4 Live Crew really and also that is a rumour, thinking about if Killings does in fact go with Konnan.

1. Jeff Jarrett - there ARE other people in TNA capable of being champ, i dont care what he thinks.......(Styles, Joe, Daniels, Christian....the list goes on)

2. Slightly better production values. The actual wrestling is top notch, but maybe a little more effort in packaging the likes of styles, joe, and their more marketable properties, in terms of merchandise...

3. A TV DEAL IN THE UK!!!!!! Ok, that may be somewhat hopeful, but i'd be over the moon if it happened!

The Wrestling Channel...

TNA's tag team division to be honest is actually worse then the WWE's i mean fair enough TNA use their tag team division more but in terms of numbers WWE is better.Lets look at TNA's tag teams

1)AMW

2)Team 3D

3)Team Canada

4)The Naturals

That's four teams with near enough every single combination done to death,why not bring in the SAT,brake up the Diamonds in the rough and reunite Diamond and CW Anderson because no matter what anyone says TNA's tag team division pretty much sucks.

Without dispecting your view, I just don't think its that bad. TNA's roster is alot smaller than WWE's, and thus will always have less tag teams than RAW & Smackdown. In a ratio to the number of workers on the TNA roster, and the number of tag teams, I don't think TNA is to bad at all really.

My biggest gripe if Jarrett, he's a solid worker but I, along with everyone are just fed up of him being champion, he's been TNA Champion so many times it means nothing anymore when he holds the belt.

If I were TNA upper management, I'd take Jarrett completely off TNA TV for some time ( 6 months), then bring him back, which would hopefully freshen his act up some what.

I also think some of TNA X-Division guys could do with some gimmicks, I don't mean outlandish gimmicks like clowns etc, but some idendity that seperates them all. I think they seem to being some of this like giving Alex Shelly the Video Camera gimmick, but they need to do it for alot more workers.

I also think some of TNA X-Division guys could do with some gimmicks' date=' I don't mean outlandish gimmicks like clowns etc, but some idendity that seperates them all. I think they seem to being some of this like giving Alex Shelly the Video Camera gimmick, but they need to do it for alot more workers.[/quote']

I think you're right with this, because apart from a few guys, you can't really tell who they are.

Strong is the Messiah of the Back Breaker, but during a fast match, you can't tell him apart from his opponent - their outfits are all too similar. :P

The 4/5 week delay is a problem, and although i don't have any ideas of the legality involved, I'm sure the only thing that is relly stopping the Wrestling Channal showing up to date (even a week out of date would be fine) is money. TNA want more money than TWC can afford. It's not easy, TNA need as much income as possible to stay in business, much like TWC doesn't have a bottom less pit of funds.

If the two were to cut a deal, how many people would actually buy a 'LIVE' TNA ppv shown on TWC? or any other U.K. channal for that matter?

The predictability. Theres' no point on really watching the shows, when you consider how easy it is to predict every match. I got every match from the PPV last night correct, and on iMPACT!, you just know whenever AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, Abyss, or any other of the names TNA has, they will win.

And saying Triple H is worse than jarrett, is the worst thing I've read on here, since Naitch claimed Triple H wouldn't draw in an indy fed. Your both biased beyond belief.

It's hard to take your statement seriously when you cancel them out. You praise HHH as better than Jarrett, yet you moan about predictability when HHH is the most predictable wrestler of the past three years.

I agree, don't get me wrong - TNA is very predictable at times. But yeah, I can predict a Jarrett feud as well as I can a HHH feud, ie. very well.

The 4/5 week delay is a problem, and although i don't have any ideas of the legality involved, I'm sure the only thing that is relly stopping the Wrestling Channal showing up to date (even a week out of date would be fine) is money. TNA want more money than TWC can afford. It's not easy, TNA need as much income as possible to stay in business, much like TWC doesn't have a bottom less pit of funds.

If the two were to cut a deal, how many people would actually buy a 'LIVE' TNA ppv shown on TWC? or any other U.K. channal for that matter?

Another problem is that TWC air TNA via tape which is the reason for the poor quality compared to US Viewers, so TWC woulc never be able to broadcast TNA that soon after the US because it depends when the get the tape sent to them.

It's hard to take your statement seriously when you cancel them out. You praise HHH as better than Jarrett, yet you moan about predictability when HHH is the most predictable wrestler of the past three years.

I agree, don't get me wrong - TNA is very predictable at times. But yeah, I can predict a Jarrett feud as well as I can a HHH feud, ie. very well.

I'll admit Triple H's feuds are often very similar, and I don't mind that at all. It doesn't take anything away from Triple H as a performer either.

And I would much rather have 1 feud be predictable than the whole company.

If I am right, the longest X-Division reign was Christopher Daniels', now I guarentee Samoa Joe will beat that. I said that from the moment Joe went to TNA, (That he would have a really long reign) it's that obvious.

And saying Triple H is worse than jarrett' date=' is the worst thing I've read on here, since Naitch claimed Triple H wouldn't draw in an indy fed. Your both biased beyond belief.[/quote']

No, I think you'll find that THIS is the worst thing I've read on here:

That IS the worst argument I have ever read on TWO.Seriously, "jon cena rulz LMAO!!!!111111!!!!1111" is more valid than that.

A highly informative, well thought out, hugely intelligent and very mature reply to one of my valid points, I think you'll all agree. Well done Jack. Have a gold star.

I also believe that THIS is the second worst thing I've read on here:

Benoit is coming up to the end of his career' date=' and with injuries, he can't perform as well as he could. AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Alex Shelley and probably even Samoa Joe, as much s I don't like him, are better workers.[/quote']

Chris Daniels and Samoa Joe aren't even better than Benoit and so I won't even try to comment on how someone finds AJ STYLES and ALEX SHELLEY better workers than Chris Benoit because I would be sitting here pissing myself laughing for hours.

I also find it highly ironic that you talk about people being biased considering your highly biased and frankly amusing views on Triple H in that thread. The thread in which, incidently, myself and a number of others, including Draven, tore your ridiculous arguments apart on a number of occasions until you were reduced to replying with the quote I already mentioned above.

• Like 1

I would give the belt to Christian, and that looks to be the way it's going. Take Jarrett in an angle where he tells TNA to "screw themselves" etc. Just get him away from tv for a while.

I would get Shane Douglas back in the ring, the guy is gold and one of the best promos you will see.

The original point about the fans is totally wrong. First, you can't change the fans and they will cheer for who they LIKE. Joe is obviously a huge heel now, but he is still getting the most cheers.

I would also make Joe vs Kobashi II happen live on PPV, and build the whole show around it.

Another problem is that TWC air TNA via tape which is the reason for the poor quality compared to US Viewers' date=' so TWC woulc never be able to broadcast TNA that soon after the US because it depends when the get the tape sent to them.[/quote']

I didn't know that, but still, 4-5 weeks! They need a better shipping company.

I didn't know that' date=' but still, 4-5 weeks! They need a better shipping company.[/quote']

I agree, it an ideal would TWC would air TNA the same way as Sky air WWE, but I doubt that will ever happen because TWC just don't have the cash.

Some guys are just so awesome, no matter what they do, they get cheered even if they're supposed to be heels! Like Joe, Eddie G had that in spades too, every time he was a heel, i found myself secretly liking him, and sometimes all out cheering, i agree, you cant simply "change" how the fans react....

Billy "couldn't draw a fly to ****" Gunn is in a pretty high up role in the company when quite plainly he's awful,other mentions go to Jeff Hardy,Raven and BG James.

The final thing that annoys me is seeing Sonjay "Spot Monkey" Dutt getting a push over guys like Roderick Strong,Austin Aries & Alex Shelly who are both more charismatic and could **** all over him in the ring,yet because he does alot of flips he gets pushed.

i see what you mean.. but BG and Kip aren't in the main event so aren't being relied on as draws.. they just want to reforn the New Age Outlaws...

and Sonjay Dutt is pretty much in the same boat as Shelley and the rest... none of then have pushes :D

problems for me:

Jarret: needs to move out the way.... people like Monty Brown, Christian, Rhino, Abyss and IMO in the future Alex Shelley (who will be used soon enough i hope) can do better

the fans a bit: they need to cheers the faces and boo the heels.. it's starting to get better but needs more... but i think they are good with the this is awsome chants..

the area: i like TNA in the impact zone.. it works well for tv and looks good.. but i want them to start house shows (Which is apparently going to happen in 2006) and spread out to america and to help their popularity..

I think he means an "up to date" deal in the UK.

After the attack by Konnan at Turning Point, I think they'll split them up into the New Age Outlaws and Konnan & Killings.

I do say that later on in the thread but wasn't sure because of the spoiler, I wouldn't mind actually making this a spoiler thread seeing that a lot of tna fans could have more problems with TNA after the ppv.

Some guys are just so awesome' date=' no matter what they do, they get cheered even if they're supposed to be heels! Like Joe, Eddie G had that in spades too, every time he was a heel, i found myself secretly liking him, and sometimes all out cheering, i agree, you cant simply "change" how the fans react....[/quote']

Thats not my point, the TNA fans get told who to cheer for, how is that cheering for who they like, thats cheering for who TNA likes. It just gets annoying because the fans chant the same things every match and it just makes the show less entertaining and even more predictable then some people have made out in this thread.

Thats not my point' date=' the TNA fans get told who to cheer for, how is that cheering for who they like, thats cheering for who TNA likes. It just gets annoying because the fans chant the same things every match and it just makes the show less entertaining and even more predictable then some people have made out in this thread.[/quote']

dude the WWE fans pretty much get told who to cheer for9/10 barring Cena WWE tells them to boo heels and cheer faces

Thats not my point' date=' the TNA fans get told who to cheer for, how is that cheering for who they like, thats cheering for who TNA likes. It just gets annoying because the fans chant the same things every match and it just makes the show less entertaining and even more predictable then some people have made out in this thread.[/quote']

Who tells them who to cheer for? This is bordering on the "Two Ultimate Warriors" kind of of nonsense.