Strange sandwiches

The Icon

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few years ago I remember having a pretty odd combination. Corned beef, fresh buffalo mozarella, lettuce and Thousand Island dressing. It was about all I had left one day for my lunch one day, and I threw it all together. It was a bit odd, but quite tasty. If someone wants to recreate it and see for themselves, be my guest.

Well, here in the states we put stuffing in our turkies to celebrate Thanksgiving. So, the next day a stuffing and gravy open-faced sandwhich is great.

Another one of my favorites is a peanut-butter and dill pickle sandwhich. I recommend this to anyone.

Two sandwhiches I absolutely hated, though, were from my grandfather. He used to make a purple onion sandwhich with ketchup or a cold refried bean sandwhich with mustard. I couldn't even be in the same room when he ate these ones. Blah!

A few years ago I remember having a pretty odd combination. Corned beef' date=' fresh buffalo mozarella, lettuce and Thousand Island dressing. It was about all I had left one day for my lunch one day, and I threw it all together. It was a bit odd, but quite tasty. If someone wants to recreate it and see for themselves, be my guest.[/quote']

This is pretty close to a Reuben Sandwhich. The only difference is the lack of Sauerkraut, Swiss cheese, and possibly rye bread. And if you like, switch the Thousand Island to Russian.

I wish I could make and eat a scooby doo sandwich!

They always looked so tasty till that B****** dog ate it in one go, the greedy mutt!

Shoot him Shaggy, shoot him!

Saz

:worship Officially the best post everrr! I always wanted one of those multistorey sandwiches, and i also wanted to punch the mutt when he pinched it! As it is im having to settle for chicken mayo and sweetcorn!

Spaghetti bolognese,

Chilli con carne and rice,

Curry and rice,

beef borguinon.

none of which are that strange. But you dont really think of it as a normal filling.

oh and when I was pregnant I ate some rank stuff

Bacon pickles jam and custard

nuttella and sausages

xXx