Somebody you never heard of fired

The Icon

World Wrestling Entertainment today announced that they have released Raymond Rawls (formally of NWA Wildside fame) from his position within the company following pleading guilty to sexual exploitation of a minor in Georgia.

Credit WWE.com

Probably the first firing this year that is actually deserved, exploting a minor indeed I hope he never finds work again.

i would like more INFO on this though. it might have not have been with some little girl (WICH WOULD BE SICK) but it could have been a girl that was 17. that kind of crap happens alot where the girl says she is 18 and she is only 17. it would still be th same crime but i would not be as hard on him as if it is say a girl 16 or younger.

like i said just because he is guilty does not mean that it was some little girl. it could have been a girl that lied about here age and was only 17 anyways the state he did it in will give him very little if even any jail time. if the girl got pregnet then he would get no jail time because they have some funny litte law about if you get a girl 12 or over pregnet all you have to do is marry her. i know its a sick law and it needs to be changed

i have checked some sites and from all the WWE has put out so far its not rape of like some little girl. the charge he got is what most guys get when the girl is 16 or 17.. if she was younger then he would have been charged with a greater crime.... mo matter if she is only 16 or 17 wrong is wrong and the WWE did what they needed to do to protect there IMAGE.

please tell me though if this would have been flair would he still have been fired. this alos goes to show you how the WWE gives out punishments.

if you are a midcarder then any little thing you are gone. if you are on top you would have to kill steph or shane jsut to get fired..

i have checked some sites and from all the WWE has put out so far its not rape of like some little girl. the charge he got is what most guys get when the girl is 16 or 17.. if she was younger then he would have been charged with a greater crime.... mo matter if she is only 16 or 17 wrong is wrong and the WWE did what they needed to do to protect there IMAGE.

please tell me though if this would have been flair would he still have been fired. this alos goes to show you how the WWE gives out punishments.

if you are a midcarder then any little thing you are gone. if you are on top you would have to kill steph or shane jsut to get fired..

Ask Vince about the Macho Man and Stephanie...

Sicko. It doesn't matter if the law says 18 and she's 17' date=' the law is the law. Abide by it or suffer.[/quote']

big problem though first if she is 17 then in some states it is not against the law. yes it is in georgia. again though georgia has that strange law that if she is 12 or older and you get her pregnet as long as you marry her then its not against the law..

the only reasonm i am sticking up for him a little is because my best friend got hit with 12 years in a texas prision because he had sex with a 17 year old. mind you though he was only 20 at the time. its also hard to really know a girls age you cant just check a id because alot of times they have fake ones..

if the girl is under 17 or she was 17 and he knew that she was then he should burn in hell.. kids these days are already svrewed up enough with out some old guy making it worse..

so i hope you guys know im not saying what he did was right i just would like to hear both sides because there is always two sides to everything and if you dont think so just ask bret are shawn

big problem though first if she is 17 then in some states it is not against the law. yes it is in georgia. again though georgia has that strange law that if she is 12 or older and you get her pregnet as long as you marry her then its not against the law..

the only reasonm i am sticking up for him a little is because my best friend got hit with 12 years in a texas prision because he had sex with a 17 year old. mind you though he was only 20 at the time. its also hard to really know a girls age you cant just check a id because alot of times they have fake ones..

if the girl is under 17 or she was 17 and he knew that she was then he should burn in hell.. kids these days are already svrewed up enough with out some old guy making it worse..

so i hope you guys know im not saying what he did was right i just would like to hear both sides because there is always two sides to everything and if you dont think so just ask bret are shawn

Bret are Shawn?:lol

Anyway American laws are quite f'd up in England as long as a female is over the age of 16 and the sex(or whatever!) is consensual it is totally legal. Having said that any decent full grown man should not want to have sex with anyone younger then say 20 cos at the end of the day teenagers are still teenagers regardless of how developed they appear to be!:xyx

Just my opinion!:D