"Driving Home For Christmas"

Trash

Hey peeps. I thought I'd share this with y'all...

Drving Home For Christmas video!

'Tis the season to be jolly, so here's a little festive cheers you all of TWO. I made it today, it's our own video for Chris Rea's "Driving Home For Christmas".

It's got me in it! For about 3 seconds. But it's rather hilarious.

The quality isn't amazing, because otherwise it would be too big to download. This version is 6.8mb.

Also, if you fancy a laugh, you can note down all the mistakes in it! Like, you can blatantly see the cameraman's reflection in about half the shots, but that doesn't matter.

Download it and enjoy!

:)

fricken' funny! the bit where the window opens and trash pulls that face and the other geezer sticks his thumb up, hilarious, it makes me want to dance. all hail trash :worship

that drivers t-shirt just ruins it all :lol

i need to spread more love though :( if you know what i mean.

Edited by Ryan

fricken' funny! the bit where the window opens and trash pulls that face and the other geezer sticks his thumb up, hilarious, it makes me want to dance. all hail trash :worship

i need to spread more love though :( if you know what i mean.

Cheers, and whats more... because of our low budget, both shots were in the same car! Though it's pretty obvious. Part to look our for in that part is Ste's face filming the window in the bottom left corner...