Who do you think will be the next Champions? **POSSIBLE SPOILERS**

TPIB

Who do you believe will be the next WWE, World Heavyweight, Intercontinental, United States, Women's, Cruiserweight, World Tag Team, & WWE Tag Team Champions? Here are my predictions:

WWE Champion: Triple H or Kurt Angle

Cena is supposed to hold it through most of 2006; but that's not set in stone, but when he does lose it, I think that Angle or Triple H will get their wish; I sure hope that Cena loses the title sooner than later, Cena was good in the beginning and has an awesome belt, but now he's just getting annoying in my opinion.

World Heavyweight Champion: Randy Orton

I've already read that Orton is going to win the Royal Rumble and face Batista at WM22 and beat him for the title.

Both Cena & Batista are the first champions since Ultimate Warrior in 1990 to hold the titles from WrestleMania through Survivor Series; which is too long, in my opinion, you need to let different superstars shine or let the same superstars shine again.

Intercontinental Champion: Trevor Murdoch or Carlito

Let's face it: Flair is too old to be holding a successful IC title reign.

United States Champion: Chris Benoit

I think that he will come back from this crippling sweep.

Women's Champion: Melina

I think this deal w/ Trish defending on both shows will give Melina her run as Women's Champion.

Cruiserweight Champion: Kid Kash

I think we will see him win the title at Armageddon, the match hasn't been confirmed, but I see it happening at Armageddon.

World Tag Team Champions: 3 Minute Warning (the only team I can really see being able to dethrone Kane & Big Show) or Tyson Tomko & Snitsky

WWE will have to have a big team to have us believe that Show & Kane could lose the titles.

WWE Tag Team Champions: Psicosis & Super Crazy or The Dicks

I highly doubt that The Dicks will win the titles this soon, I predict the Mexicools holding the Cruiserweight & Tag titles after Armageddon

Edited by TPIB

WWE Champion: Triple H

I reckon Cena will hold it until 'Mania where Hunter will beat him only for Cena to win it back off him a couple of weeks/months later. If not then, Hunter will win it at New Year's Revolution in the Elimination Chamber only to be beaten by Cena at 'Mania. Either way, that's how I see it.

World Heavyweight Champion: Randy Orton

I see them putting him over 'Taker at Armageddon, winning the Royal Rumble and beating Batista for the belt at 'Mania.

Intercontinental Champion: Trevor Murdoch

I think they'll take the strap off Flair and give Murdoch a short run with it.

I see him surviving the best of seven series against Booker T.

Women's Champion: Mickie James

The feud with Trish will soon be in the works and I think she'll swipe the title off her lovely waist.

Cruiserweight Champion: Kid Kash

I think this guy will be given a steady push for the next few weeks and then he'll take the strap.

World Tag Team Champions (RAW): 3 Minute Warning

As a returning team, they'll make an impact and take these titles for the first time.

WWE Tag Team Champions (SD!): Super Crazy & Psicosis

Looks like the Mexicools will get pushed due to their growing popularity.

I've noticed my predictions are quite similar to TPIB's. I guess spotting champions is easier these days with all the insider info on the world wide web.

World Heavyweight Champion: Triple H

There is no one more ready for another World Title run than HHH, he's come off a losing end of a fued where he jobbed 3 times to Batista on 3 consectutive PPVs, he came back made an impact by destroying Flair and now he's reay to take back whats his, i think he'll win in it in the Elimination chamber then fued with Cena until WrestleMania 22 where to me its unclear who'll win but i can garantee it'll be a gimmick match that they will be in at Mania.

Intercontinental Champion: the next Champion is sure to be Murdoch, a fued between him and Flair will be good but wont last that long so a fued lasting a month or so ending in a Title match at the nearest PPV resulting in Murdoch winning the Title

i cant see Benoit losing a best of 7 series since Booker T has established such a hefty lead, i can See Btnoit winning every match that he and Booker T are in from here to when the fued ends at a Major PPV (Royal Rumble)

Womans Champion: Molly Holly

Molly Holly will return to the WWE and give the Womans division the wrestler it so deserves.

Cruiserweight: Kid Kash

the guy is a great cruiserweight yet he has some power moves, a former ECW TV title i think has been given a nice push which will pay off in a Cruiserweight Title match, whether he'll win the Cruiserweight title in his fuirst CW Title match i dont think will happen.

World Tag Titles: 3 Minute Warning

By far the best Tag Team of 2002 i think should of been given a tag title run in 2002 but as there re-union is set to be coming up i definatly think it'll be like when the Legion of Doom returned in 2003 to face Kane & RVD for the Tag Titles, the Champion will be in the ring, the new GM or Bischoff will come out and say you have a title defence blaa blaa and then if its Bischoff he says something a sneakily slips in "three minutes" and about 10 seconds later he says "Wait....Did i just hear myself say.....3....Minutes! then 3 minute Warning music hits as they come out from Gorilla position as the Tag champion crap themselves, then 3MW win the tag titles.

WWE Tag Team Champions: Psycosis & Super Crazy

like CoTT said Mexicools have been rising in popularity in recent weeks so i think they will be the new champions.

Edited by Ryan

There is no one more ready for another World Title run than HHH' date=' he's come off a losing end of a fued...[/quote']

This is why we complain! Trips is seriously the only one who could get away with being basically destroyed in a program (Batista), leave, come back, still not having won this feud with Flair, and then waltzing in and getting the strap.

WWE Championship: Kurt Angle. See, I might have said Triple H, but he left awhile back because he was stale so he won't be going back to his wicked ways so soon. So that leaves us with Kurt Angle who's the only credible contender except for maybe HBK, who is currently feuding (maybe) with Shelton.

World Heavyweight title: Randy Orton, we all know it anyways, who else could it be? I'm not saying Benoit, because I'm not in love with him like everyone else seems to be,

Inetcontinental title: Dunno, Murdoch maybe?

US championship: I think Booker will retain, what's the point in throwing the titles around? It should stay with him for awhile. As for next champ, maybe Lashley.

World Tag Team titles/

WWE Tag Titles/

Women'schampionship: Don't give a rat's ass.

This is why we complain! Trips is seriously the only one who could get away with being basically destroyed in a program (Batista)' date=' leave, come back, still not having won this feud with Flair, and then waltzing in and getting the strap.[/quote']

You're just looking at it from a negative perspective. Trips carried Batista to three of his greatest matches, jobbed clean willingly each time including a loss in HIAC which is his match and then went on to do the job for Ric Flair in a steel cage match. I don't think any other current WWE main eventer would sacrifice his reputation so much, maybe Benoit. I certainly wouldn't expect it from HBK, Undertaker or Kurt Angle.

I don't think any other current WWE main eventer would sacrifice his reputation so much' date=' maybe Benoit. I certainly wouldn't expect it from HBK, Undertaker or [b']Kurt Angle[/b].

You're kidding right? Kurt Angle has had the great rep he built on SmackDown (he made the JBL the champ tap out for frig sake!) wasted on keeping Cena over(ish).

World Heavyweight Champ - Randy Orton If this was me running WWE it would be Ken Kennedy but in reality I can see it being Orton who next holds the title once Batista has dropped it, he is young and WWE need to put some younger talent on the top spot

WWE Heavyweight Champ - Triple H again not my choice but can see WWE slapping the belt back on him from Cena, it ahs been quite a while since he held the belt and i'm sure its calling him in the night

US Champ - Benoit he is 3 - 0 down and its a mountain to climb so as any good guy would he will overcome the odds and take the belt of Booker

IC Champ - Carlito I can see Falir keeping it off Murdoch then dropping it to Carlito who is ready for the belt in my view and should have it now

Cruiser Champ - Kid Cash hard to explain why just have a feeling it will be him to win it, deserves the push in my view too

Tag Champs - 3 Minute Warning With Bisch's help I can see them taking the belts from Show and Kane, but not right away, other then those 2 there is not really anyone who can match Kane and Show (unless they plan on bringing in a new team)

Tag Champs - Regal and Birchill I can see the Mexicools being passed by and the belts going to those two before too long

Women's Champ - Mickie James I can see her turning heal and beating Trish (who has held the belt far too long) while she is at it with Malina, have predicted Mickie for a while now and will again

You're kidding right? Kurt Angle has had the great rep he built on SmackDown (he made the JBL the champ tap out for frig sake!) wasted on keeping Cena over(ish).

But unfortunately Kurt Angle puts himself over in the matches too much over the face and makes them look bad even in defeat. Although this shouldn't be a problem, I don't think people would be bitching as much about Cena's lack of in-ring ability if Angle wasn't schooling him in every match. I guarantee you that HHH will make Cena look a lot better than Angle has (correction, has NOT).

You're just looking at it from a negative perspective. Trips carried Batista to three of his greatest matches
You obviously don't remember Batista and Benoit's match at the beginning of the year on Raw which was easily better than the crap HHH/Batista matches at Wrestlemania and Backlash.

You obviously don't remember Batista and Benoit's match at the beginning of the year on Raw which was easily better than the crap HHH/Batista matches at Wrestlemania and Backlash.

That match was only about ten minutes. It wasn't exactly a WrestleMania main event.

Are you telling me that HHH vs Batista was better than Benoit vs Batista simply because it wasn't a Wrestlemania main event? HHH vs Batista was one of the worst Wrestlemania main events in recent years.

It was a nice little ten minute match but it wasn't better than HHH/Batista. It may have been if it was on PPV and if it was given proper time but Benoit might have had some trouble giving German suplexes to a blown-up Batista twenty minutes into a match. Who's to tell?

You're just looking at it from a negative perspective. Trips carried Batista to three of his greatest matches' date=' jobbed clean willingly each time including a loss in HIAC which is his match and then went on to do the job for Ric Flair in a steel cage match. I don't think any other current WWE main eventer would sacrifice his reputation so much, maybe Benoit. I certainly wouldn't expect it from HBK, Undertaker or Kurt Angle.[/quote']

But I'm thinking about it from a kayfabe/mark perspective. If it was anyone else in Trips' position at the moment, and they suddenly got a title shot, no questions asked, people watching wouldnt get it. Smarks think "HHH carried Batista to 3 great matches, did the job for Flair in a cage, etc." Marks think "HHH lost to Batista 3 times, then he came back and lost to Flair in a cage, etc."

Smarks think "HHH carried Batista to 3 great matches' date=' did the job for Flair in a cage, etc." Marks think "HHH lost to Batista 3 times, then he came back and lost to Flair in a cage, etc."[/quote']

Actually most Smarks probably think "HHH carried Batista in 3 matches", not so much of the "great".