Confirmed Matches for RAW in Afghanistan**SPOILERS**

TPIB

Now, these don't give away match results, as I prefer to wait until the 19'th and just watch the matches, but here are the current matches confirmed for RAW in Afghanistan:

Credit: SEScoops.com

Big Show Vs. Carlito

Mick Foley as Mick Santa Vs. John Bradshaw Layfield as John Santaw Layfield

Non-Title:

John Cena Vs. Chris Masters

Intercontinental Championship:

Champion: Ric Flair Vs. Jonathon Coachman

Shelton Benjamin Vs. Snitsky

Candice Michelle & Maria Vs. Ashley & Trish Stratus

Triple H Vs. Shawn Michaels

Now, this seems to me to possibly give away a few of the superstars who will be in the Elimination Chamber at New Year's Revolution. I asked myself, 'Why is Kurt Angle not scheduled for a match?', but I also was able to answer myself, Daivari would not get a very good reception, in my opinion.

Why is Flair in a squash match? It also looks like WWE has granted Coach his wish and pulled him from the RAW announce team. It also seems as though WWE is not moving forward w/ any storylines, but I could be wrong.

Now, these don't give away match results, as I prefer to wait until the 19'th and just watch the matches, but here are the current matches confirmed for RAW in Afghanistan:

Now, this seems to me to possibly give away a few of the superstars who will be in the Elimination Chamber at New Year's Revolution. I asked myself, 'Why is Kurt Angle not scheduled for a match?', but I also was able to answer myself, Daivari would not get a very good reception, in my opinion.

Why is Flair in a squash match? It also looks like WWE has granted Coach his wish and pulled him from the RAW announce team. It also seems as though WWE is not moving forward w/ any storylines, but I could be wrong.

That's the best RAW card ive seen in awhile. Why don't they have that more often?

That's the best RAW card ive seen in awhile. Why don't they have that more often?

Because they don't want their PPV buyrates to bomb anymore than they already have.

Are the results available anywhere?

Credit: DaMELTZ~!

Big Show b Carlito with a choke slam

JBL did a promo as Santa saying the soldiers were bad, Afghanistan has no beer, canceled every holiday that you can think of, until yet another Santa comes out. This was Mick Foley. It ended up with Mick Santa vs. John Santaw Layfield in a comedy match with Foley winning with a double arm DDT and Mr. Socko

John Cena b Chris Masters, breaking the masterlock and using the FU

Lillian Garcia was freezing out having to wear her little outfit

Ric Flair b Jonathan Coachman with the figure four in an IC title match

Gene Snitsky b Shelton Benjamin with a high kick

Candice & Maria b Trish & Ashley when Candice pinned Ashley

Shawn Michaels b HHH in a Boot camp match with the superkick

I mean, seriously - what was the point in Cena breaking the Masterlock, not on a PPV, that's just wrong.

Not that I like Masters (for his build), but this was a completely wasted opportunity.

What was the point of having Snitsky go over Shelty? The guy is having a "push", but he gets beaten by someone who is rarely on TV?

It's just horrible booking.

I would imagine that this Raw isn't what I'd call a normal Raw show. Not just because it's in Afghanistan. This show goes out next week, thats normally the week where there is no Raw at all or just "Best of" episode. Therefore WWE just thought they'd throw a few matches together for the troops and screen it as a kind of bonus for TV fans.

My point being, normally in that week there is no story continuity or pushing of PPV's etc, so this card doesn't need to or does reflect current storylines too much. I;m saying this without knowing the results but I can't believe that it can be THAT bad.

WWE "Tribute To The Troops" not to be shown in the UK!!

Taken from Wrestling-Online.com Newsletter

> TRIBUTE TO THE TROOPS SHOW NOT AIRING IN THE UK

- The United Kingdom gets RAW live every week however just like in

previous years, the holiday special 'Tribute To The Troops' show will

not air on Sky Sports. A 'Best Of RAW' special will air instead in the

usual timeslot of 2AM local time for two hours. No reason was given why

the show will not air.

Surprise surprise :roll