TWO Community Newsletter Poll: X-Box 360.

Moobs

What do you think?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Its great, I love it!
    • Not bad, could be better though.
    • Its rubbish, I hate it!

I'm not getting one. Microsoft are the only group I hate more than the panda people.

Says the man who has msn.......................;)

Anyway, we've got one. Personally I haven't has much of a go on it yet, but I've just sorted out my x-box live account and intend to battle on there later. :)

i think it looks like a pile of crap that was invented 15 years ago.

Right, the DVD drive was in consoles 15 years ago, and wireless controllers too. Ooops.

And you do realise that a console is about the GAMES, since it's got wireless controllers, you don't need to see it unless you're changing game!

Hmmm, I've also got to say it's a bit of an odd poll. The people who have bought one will say that it's great, the people who are waiting for other consoles with either not vote or say it's rubbish.

I'm sure the X Box 360 is a great console if you're buying it for your own reasons, whatever they may be. There aren't many people who go and buy a console only to find out right away that it's crap. Finding that a console wasn't all that good is kind of a reflective thing that you'd look at after a few years and say "Yeah, turns out it was a bit of a disapointment" after a lack of 3rd party support, rather than hating it on the opening day. You might hate the games you have for it, but not many people would instantly blame the console on that front.

I haven't played an X Box 360, but I have no doubt in my mind it's still a good system. The fact that there's no option on the poll to reflect this stance is a bit confusing.

I dunno, I played (well watched one) about some ex cop guy with flashbacks, and it was gorey and scary and amazing! Began with an O but yeah...and J reckons Project Gotham is awesome aswell. Halo 3 will also be amazing when it hits the shelves. Oh and Taj, ever heard of the phrase "Cutting your nose off to spite your face?"

Says the man who has msn.......................;)

Anyway, we've got one. Personally I haven't has much of a go on it yet, but I've just sorted out my x-box live account and intend to battle on there later. :)

I also have yahoo messenger which I use alot more and I would use another OS and browsers etc but I am not technical enough :(

There are too many people in the world who use Windows, so it won't change Microsoft's mind.

Let's not forget that the "it's the most powerful console" thing didn't help the Sega Saturn or the Sega Dreamcast - they were more powerful than the PS1 and PS2.

Also, the PS2 is currently (even before the 360) least powerful machine out on the market.

Power has nothing to do with the games now - anyone who buys a machine because the games look "pretty" is an idiot, and deserves what they get.

I personally like games for gameplay, which matters nothing on power - look at Tetris on the GB - very little power, but a FANTASTIC game.

Hell, I even play Bejewelled on my phone more than I do the console games!

I have a 360 it's great!!!

Of course the lack of good games is nothing new for the birth of a new console, I've been enjoying Project Gotham today, fantastic! I've also got Condemmed, but have yet to have a go. Perfect Dark is fantastic!.......on XBox LIVE. The single player is utter tosh, with some awful AI and shocking level design, but like I said, on LIVE it's fantastic.

I'm very pleased, I just wish Fill would get off his ass and get one, I'd love to shoot him......................;)

Thing is, remember with any new console, developers havent yet worked out how to get the best from it, so remember, the best is yet to come for this system, and if PGR3 is a start, this machine is a beast, whatever your opinion of Microsoft may be. I'm of the same opinion for the console/gaming industry as i am with wrestling, we need companies competing to bring the best out of developers really, so if this is strong enough to compete with PS3, we the consumer win. There! That said, wont be as good as Sega v Nintendo! That was the real classic era!

I've has a couple of goes now. I'm rubbish at Perfect Dark, but I did chat to some nice American chaps and one of them added me to his "friend list" :D If anyone gets one my tag is ahsatan, shocking, eh. You may not want to add me to your "friend list", but as I said, I'm terrible at the moment, so you'll always win! :lol