The Next GM Of RAW...*No Spoilers, Only Opinions*

han89

It is pretty clear that Shane McMahon is going to be the next raw general manager (nothing sure though). it is another era where the Mcmahons take control directly of the managing of a show. Steph did it, Vince did it with ric flair, then before against each others. but since the last time a mcmahon was GM a long time has passed. also, it has been clear that many SD GMs have passed in the past 3 years while there has been one GM of RAW since the flair/vince: Eric Bishof.

many questions can be asked:

1) Is this another Mcmahon era where vince would dominate by the means of SHane?

2) How good of a job will Shane or whatever GM do?

3) Will Raw change?

4) How much can it or will it last?

5) Was bishof's release a good or bad decision?

So what do you think?

You do realise that Bischoff didn't actually book matches? So nothing will change with the new GM apart from the faces ie John Cena will get more un biased matches.

oh really? i never knew that! :lol

when you switch from a heelish GM to a face one, the booking will change surely. a perfect exemple is Theodore Long and JBL, face GM vs Heel wrestler, in opposition with Bishof and Cena, heel GM with face wrestler.

again

i would like it to be

sedohR ytsuD

i put it in spoiler tags because it bascially is a spoiler.

its also spelt backwards and hard to read :P

As for Anime_Otaku hopes of next GM being Heyman I would love this too, but it won't happen, well I can't see it anyway... his contract is running out and I can't see him taking a role on screen when he is booking and basically running OVW which he prefers to be doing rarther then just saying scrips on tv

1) Is this another Mcmahon era where vince would dominate by the means of SHane?

2) How good of a job will Shane or whatever GM do?

3) Will Raw change?

4) How much can it or will it last?

5) Was bishof's release a good or bad decision?

1) No, because Shane won't be GM.

2) Hard to tell. As long as they have good mic skills, I'm sure they'll do fine.

3) Hardly.

4) Short term I reckon.

5) Bad. I liked the Bischoff on-screen character and he wouldn't be the same brought back as a manager/valet.