why will Viscera never get a push

fspodjfsjdfsldk

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bret Hart hasn't main evented recently for a reason, because he doesnt compete anymore, thanks to Goldberg and the fact he had a stroke. If he was still wrestling he would have main evented numerous times in the last 10 years.

I think when the person who started this thread said 'never got a big push' he was talking about more recently, ie the last couple of years, not 10 years ago.

I think when the person who started this thread said 'never got a big push' he was talking about more recently, ie the last couple of years, not 10 years ago.

He said ever so I answered using the timescale he set down. if he said recently then it would be different. :P

this man is huge. he seems to have the same number of mooves as the bigslow why has he never got a big push.. i know some of you dont like him because he is big and slow' date=' but i think he could have just as good of a match as the bigshow would..[/quote']

Are you serious?!

Viscera is the epitome of a garbage wrestler, and if memory serves me correctly he was pushed pretty damn hard as the world's biggest love machine which I personally voted in as WrestleCrap of the year contender.

This is the only way i ever see him being pushed -

1) LOSE THAT CREEPY TEETH AND CONTACTS THING. You aren't in the ministry anymore.

2)Become a "Barry White" smooth talking fat black ladies man character full time.

3) Have numerous early Val Venis-type sketches.

4) People will love you. Though perhaps not enough to get the world belt.

Are you serious?!

Viscera is the epitome of a garbage wrestler, and if memory serves me correctly he was pushed pretty damn hard as the world's biggest love machine which I personally voted in as WrestleCrap of the year contender.

umm you cant put down a guy just becasue of a storyline. im sure he did not go up to vince and beg for a storyline that would make him the joke of the WWE. this guy has some great mooves. during matches he always seems to amaze me by some of the mooves he can pull off for a big man. i know he is big but he really is not that slow compared to the bigshow and kane. when is the last time you seen the bigshoe or kane do a wheelkick..

with the right angle this guy could be great. this guy had to go through all of htat love machine crap atleast put some kind of belt on him because you really have to love your work to do some of the stuff he had to do

Viscera already got a push, a main event push, and I'm still can't understand it. It was due to this push that the King of the Ring 95' PPV is regarded as one of the worst ppv events in history. Viscera will NEVER get another push, because he is one of the worst wrestlers in history. It's that simple.

I got nothing against Vis but god no way would I have him in the mainevent slot, he is not the best wrestler in the world lets face it. WWE is using him right he is a comedy performer (the dry humping thing) and they use him if they need to put someone over (beating a 450lbs man will do that for you lol)

He's not a full time worker either, WWE has an agreement with Vis they use him when they need a big guy (like Rumbles etc...) and that suits both parties, he has no interestin working full time but does like the money he gets off them as it is :)

the reason you people dont like him and cant see him as a main event guy again is because you are not used to him being on top. i can name some peopel that would never be champ like EDDIE chris ben. CENA. HHH. and even shawn.when HHH first started i thought that hew was a joke and that he would never be big in the WWE. i liked shawn alot and i thought he would never make it as a singles wrestler. cena UMM well i never liked him he has less mooves then VIS.. if he had a real push again as a big 450 pound monster maybe even hook him up on smackdown and put him with taker are boogyman he might just make it.. he would atleast be a good tag partner

the reason you people dont like him and cant see him as a main event guy again is because you are not used to him being on top.

Or the fact that he sucked on top of the card so badly that I would rather watch a 4 hour iron match between Necros Butcher and Zandig.