ThePowerIsBack's Top 25 Superstars for the week of Dec. 4-Dec. 10, 2005 **SD Spoilers

TPIB

Who of the Top 5 do You Think Should Have Been #1?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who of the Top 5 do You Think Should Have Been #1?

25) Gregory Helms- Won his match on HEAT; Has been working well w/ new heel gimmick.

24) Matt Hardy- Defeated Sylvan on Velocity

23) Undertaker- Continued mind games on SmackDown!, but did not actually make an appearance.

22) Batista- World Champion rolls w/ Mysterio into Armageddon w/ a win over JBL & OJ

21) Lashley- Continues his undefeated streak by beating William Regal on SmackDown!

20) John Cena- Helped Vince "take out the trash" on RAW

19) Mick Foley- Did great as the 'prosecutor' in Eric Bischoff's trial; Moonpies!

18) Chavo Guerrero- The late Eddie Guerrero's nephew continues the Guerrero legacy by defeating 'the refined Southern gentleman', Lance Cade

17) JBL- Abandoned his tag partner for the 2'nd week in a tag team situation

16) Boogeyman- Cotninues to dominate and eat worms

15) Juventud- Supported his fellow Mexicools

14) MNM- With help from Kid Kash beat down the Mexicools on SmackDown!

13) Super Crazy & Psicosis- Super Crazy defeated Mercury on SmackDown!; Team will challenge MNM for WWE Tag Titles at Armageddon

12) Kid Kash- Assisted MNM in the beatdown of the Mexicools.

11) Edge & Lita- Destroyed the legendary Michael Hayes & Sgt. Slaughter in the debut of their interview segment; The Cutting Edge

10) Triple H- Beat Tajiri and reunited w/ real-life wife; Stephanie McMahon

9) Chris Benoit- Will face Booker T at Armageddon in a 'must-win' situation

8) Randy Orton- Victim of uninentionally hilarious mind games by Undertaker

7) Kane & Big Show- Destroyed The Heart Throbs, Tyson Tomko/Snitsky, & Val Venis/Viscera in a Fatal 4-Way match to retain the World Tag Titles

6) Kurt Angle- With Carlito, beat Benjamin & HBK on RAW

5) Carlito- Rolled-up an arrogant Shelton Benjamin after a missed crossbody.

4) Booker T.- Took commanding 3-0 lead against Benoit on SmackDown!

3) Shawn Michaels- Had tag match on RAW won w/ Sweet Chin Music until Benjamin blind-tagged HBK, inevitably costing HBK & Shelton the match

2) Rey Mysterio- Picked up a DQ win over JBL and later tagged w/ Batista to again defeat JBL w/ his tag partner Orlando Jordan fighting alone after JBL abandoned his former Cabinet member.

1) Shelton Benjamin- Is finally getting a new gimmick and picking up some traction as a heel on RAW.

EDIT- I didn't want to give the reasons as to why the superstars were in certain spots until after SmackDown! was through, just in case people would rather watch it than read the spoilers.

Here's what to look for to possibly change in next week's list:

RAW: New G.M. of RAW could make the list; Plus, Big Show & Kane may be split up, pending where Big Show & Triple H's feud goes.

SmackDown!: MNM will defend the WWE Tag Titles against Batista & Rey Mysterio, what will the Mexicools, Melina, & Kid Kash have to do w/ how this match turns out?

Edited by TPIB

I'm being picky but I would of enjoyed reasons as to why each of the people got there... I mean this is basically an elaborately dressed piece of spam... just my opinion !

Carlito for number one, because that's cool ! ! ! :D

On another note Lashley isn't undefeated... he was eliminated from SS, that's a loss ! Although in the end his team won, so even though he was put out did he loose as such ? ? Debatable...

Edited by JobberJoe
  • Like 1

I'm being picky but I would of enjoyed reasons as to why each of the people got there... I mean this is basically an elaborately dressed piece of spam... just my opinion !

I'm completely with Skullz on this.

Explain your choices or it's just spam.

By the way, the reason why it's spam is because you're just posting "my top 25 wrestlers" - if everybody started a thread like this, then it'd just turn into a mess.

Edited by MrFill

There are multiple problems with the list:

Shelton at the top just because he has a new attitude?

Benoit has lost 3 out of his last 4 matches, and he's up that high?

Edge & Lita up high because of an INTERVIEW?

Batista at 20+ when he's been winning all of his matches?

"Matt Hardy- Defeated Sylvan on Velocity" - note that word? And yes he's 2 below DAVE~! I think something is wrong here.

"Juventud- Supported his fellow Mexicools" - he stood at ringside, and then got beaten, and he's number 15? Tazz and Cole should be #1 and #2 by that reckoning!

A lot of it makes no or little sense.

There is a lot wrong with all his posts at the moment' date=' so maybe we should just let him do what he wants and we just get on to doing things right.[/quote']

I'd rather he just improves and becomes a useful poster, rather than just posting what borders on spam.

How does this border on spam? He's giving us his view on the week's wrestling just like WWE.com does. and he gives reasons' date=' some of his reasons are weaker than others but they're reasons nonetheless.[/quote']

When he first posted it, it was just a list of 25 wrestlers, he added the reasons after people complained about it.

Just posting a list of 25 names borders on spam.

Thanks, Jay Bee El, I really appreciate the support.

Now the majority of you obviously think my list sucks, but was any of you in the discussion thread suggesting who should be where? No. You had your chance. Anyways, I think it's still better than WWE.com's:

25) Shelton Benjamin

24)Val Venis

23) Boogeyman

22) Trevor Murdoch

21) Psicosis & Super Crazy

20) Trish Stratus

19) Chavo Guerrero

18) Carlito

17) Juventud

16) MNM

15) Matt Hardy

14) JBL

13) Chris Benoit

12) Chris Masters

11) Lashley

10) Ric Flair

9) Kurt Angle

8) Shawn Michaels

7) Triple H

6) Rey Mysterio

5) Randy Orton

4) Booker T.

3) Big Show & Kane

2) Batista

1) John Cena

Now, I think there is a ton of things wrong w/ that list. Note that Flair is #10, although he hasn't been seen on WWE TV since Survivor Series. Cena is still #1, even though he was barely on RAW at all. Trish is higher up than Shelton Benjamin, Val Venis, Boogeyman, Trevor Murdoch, & Psicosis/Super Crazy and she didn't really do anything. Kid Kash isn't on the list, despite helping MNM beat down the Mexicools. Of course, a ton of superstars (as usual) are very much misplaced.

When he first posted it, it was just a list of 25 wrestlers, he added the reasons after people complained about it.

Just posting a list of 25 names borders on spam.

Well, I didn't want to spoil things for the fans who watch SmackDown!, hasn't that already been stated?