WWE Women's Championship to Now be Defended on Both RAW & SmackDown!

TPIB

Wow, I think this a great idea. From now on, Trish Stratus will defend the Women's Title on both RAW & SmackDown! for obvious reasons. WWE also plans to continue the Trish & Melina feud. Seems like Kane & Big Show aren't the only ones who will have seperate RAW & SmackDown! storylines.

Who is there on Smackdown for her defend it against though other than Melina? Jillian Hall maybe and of course Juventud Guerrera. But other than that, there doesn't seem much point. I say, have Trish drop the belt, turn her heel and make her the top main event heel. No, really.
  • Like 1

Stacy might not be around for a while, she's filming a movie and then appearing in the new series of Dancing With The Stars, which is the US version of Strictly Come Dancing. She's got a good hope of winning, considering she's trained in dance back from her cheerleading days.

When they announced a pro-wrestler would be one of the contestants, I was praying that it would have been Dusty. :(

Wow' date=' I think this a great idea. From now on, Trish Stratus will defend the Women's Title on both RAW & SmackDown! for obvious reasons. WWE also plans to continue the Trish & Melina feud. Seems like Kane & Big Show aren't the only ones who will have seperate RAW & SmackDown! storylines.[/quote']

Who cares? What a waste of thread space.:devil

Juvi....boring? riiiight he's only one of the best Cruiserweights ever.

Completely agree, he is one of the best cruisers around, and how does someone who bores you suddenly become a title contender for the womens championship, maybe I think Kurtmark that you should be in the Womens divison just because you made that comment, that sounds about as relevant to the point as your point was to Juvi.