Dave Meltzer's successor...

Dave7g

I found this on the UKFF but it's just too good for words, the guy is a legend.

Remember this site is from 2001.

Example:

Q: Do you know the workout programs that Test, HHH, and Edge use? They all bulked up really fast. Are they on steroids?

A: No, the WWF has a drug testing program firmly in place.

http://www.geocities.com/wrestlingqa/

I hope you realise by taking this information you're setting yourself up to be PERSECUTED TO THE FULL EXTENT OF THE LAW. He'll take you to the United Nations if he has to.

Q: Who is Jim Neidhart?

A: Jim Neidhart was pretty much just related to Bret and Owen Hart, but most people don't know much more about him than that.

I hope that question was deliberate.

Q: Did Stone Cold Steve Austin ever wrestle for ECW? I swear I remember seeing him on an old show.

A: No, he never did. He DID used to wrestle for WCW though, and the guy you're thinking about was probably the Sandman, who actually drank beer before his matches. It wasn't just a Stone Cold ripoff (he smoked too) but that's probably it.

Q: What is E-wrestling?

A: I believe this is what wrestling is known as in Mexico. Wrestling "south of the border" is a bit different than it is here in "the states". In Mexico, because of their water and food system, they are not as tall as we are here, and also, they believe it is real. Some famous mexican stars are: Essa Rios, Ray Mysterio, Billy Kidman, and Konnan. Also, before I forget, they wear masks very often.

Q: who was the original nature boy?

A: I might be wrong about this, but I think when X-Pac used to be with the WWF, before he went to WCW and then came back, that this was his gimmick. So he was originally that, but he didn't become well-known until he joined the nWo in WCW.

Q: where is british bulldog from

A: It strikes me that he is probably from Canada, although I am not sure why, and to be honest, I don't feel like looking it up right now.

Q: The WWF has always said they don't use guns on their shows, but Austin once had one. Were any used before that?

A: You have to keep in mind that Austin's "gimmick" (character) was originally a hunter. He shot deer and ducks in the woods

Q: Why does Austin always say "what"?

A: It is just a way for him to cut promos (interviews) without having to memorize a lot of the booker's lines

Q: What move can you do in a real life fight?

A: You can do most moves if you are strong. The best moves to use are ones that look good, like the stunner, Rock Bottom, Last Ride, and I have even used a kind of "5 star frog splash" where I jumped into the air on top of the other guy.

BWAHAHAHAHA.

Edited by Chris2K

Q: What move can you do in a real life fight?

A: You can do most moves if you are strong. The best moves to use are ones that look good, like the stunner, Rock Bottom, Last Ride, and I have even used a kind of "5 star frog splash" where I jumped into the air on top of the other guy.

Now that by far is the funniest one :lol :worship

Q: "angle"?

A: LOL, yeah, just cutting you off at the proverbial pass there. An angle is a story in wrestling. Just like a face means good guy, and heel means bad guy. Kayfabe means it's fake, and work and shoot just means fake and real.

Well that's all cleared up then.

Q: Who was Barry Windam's tag team partner and co WWF tag-team title holder in early-mid 1980s?

A: I can know this. Barry was a member of the US Express with a guy named Mike Rotundo. They won it on January 21, 1985 in Hartford CT, and then they lost it on March 31, 1985 in New York, NY. Then they won it on August 24, 1985 in Philadelphia, PA. And then they lost it on April 7, 1986 in Chicago, IL. Pretty cool. That's not even the end of the story though. Barry Windam later became a writer and made a great movie about Terry Funk and Mick Foley called "Beyond the Mat"...if you haven't seen it, check it out! It's seriously pretty awesome.

Barry Windham = Barry Blaustein, apparently.

See, if someone made this sort of Q&A nowadays we'd all laugh at what a funny parody it is.

But it's not. :lol

Q: Did Owen Hart Quit the WWF after they killed him?

A: I don't understand. He died a few years ago on a Pay Per View, so no, he didn't quit.

Oh. Your. God.

Edited by A.C.

Q: Did Owen Hart Quit the WWF after they killed him?

I'm pretty much sure he had little choice.

I'm gonna find this guy and make him update his site because I do want to ask him...

Q What is TNA and is it true that Vince McMahon tells Samoa Joe what to do?

A I don't know, but Vince McMahon owns every wrestling match and tells the wrestlers what to do. Thats why Jeff Jarrett is the NWA champion.

Q What is TNA and is it true that Vince McMahon tells Samoa Joe what to do?

A I don't know, but Vince McMahon owns every wrestling match and tells the wrestlers what to do. Thats why Jeff Jarrett is the NWA champion.

LMFAO!!!!111

if Vince did own TNA i doubt JJ would work there.

Q: Where's my favorite wrestler, Rakishi?

A: Rakishi is currently injured, so don't look for him anytime soon.

its his favorite wrestler but yet he doesnt know his name hmmm.

Q: When will Hulk Hogan buy the WCW back?

A: Well, we all remember a time before Vince McMahon bought WCW. In fact, that only happened this year. It is possible, then, that WCW will not do very well, although I think the ROCK makes an excellent champion. If the circumstances are right, Hulk Hogan could buy the WCW back, but don't look for the Rock to stay champion if he does.

when will Hogan buy it back? Hogan never owned it in the first place?

Q: Why can't I spell KroniK with a backward K?

A: You can do it, if you try, but it's hard to type that with a keyboard. My suggestion is: >! for the backwards K.

whoever asked that Question needs to be shot.

Q: Does the WWF have different bookers for the matches, storylines, and interviews? Or does one person do it all?

A: Well, as many people know, the WWF is fake. There are bookers for matches, and bookers for storylines, and even bookers for interviews. (Little side note: I've thought about applying for this job at the WWF many times.) Some of the WWF bookers include Vince McMahon, Shane McMahon, Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley, and even Paul Heyman, who used to own ECW. A booker, for those of you not in the know, is someone who tells the wrestlers what to do.

please dont.

Q:Have you ever wondered for a second if Owen Hart falling was a hoax, and the Undertaker will "bring him back to life" down the road?

A: WOW! Now that is a heck of an idea. I wonder if it's true...it would be a cool swerve, or storyline ("angle") twist! They should bring back Paul Bearer too.

thats sick thats really sick.

Q: Is it true that Hulk Hogan won't enter the WWF because he may be forced to fight RVD in a hardcore exploding steel cage one hour death match? Because I read that somewhere.

A: Well, there is little doubt that if Hulk Hogan came back to the WWF, he would have to face rising stars like RVD, so it is possible they would meet in a hardcore exploding steel cage one hour death match. However, I do not think this would keep Hogan from coming back. He was always working with younger stars, like the Ultimate Warrior, and Kidman.

hardcore exploding steel cage match........riiiiiight

Q: Who did Demolition lose the tag titles to?

A: If you mean the WWF Tag Team titles, they lost them to the Brainbusters (Ax & Smash) on July 18, 1989 in Worcester, MA. Then they lost them again to Collossal Connection (Andre the Giant & Hanku) on December 13, 1989 in Hunstville, AL. Then, one last time, they lost them to the Hart Foundation on August 27, 1990 in Philadelphia, PA. There is a fascinating story here about the Hart Foundation and the tag team titles, but I do not and will not rip off other people's pages. See below for an important note on this issue.

so Ax & Smash lost the tag titles to....Ax & Smash?

Q: Are Cactus Jack and Mankind related to Mick Foley?

A: They are, actually, all the same person.

oh dear god

Edited by Ryan

Mr. P, among the ones you've quoted and replied to is one that Dave made up, and many that the person has answered correctly.

And will someone PLEASE laugh at:

Q: What is E-wrestling?

A: I believe this is what wrestling is known as in Mexico. Wrestling "south of the border" is a bit different than it is here in "the states". In Mexico, because of their water and food system, they are not as tall as we are here, and also, they believe it is real. Some famous mexican stars are: Essa Rios, Ray Mysterio, Billy Kidman, and Konnan. Also, before I forget, they wear masks very often.

Q: Who will win tough enough?

A: Let me go off on a personal tangent here: I watched every single episode of WWF Tough Enough and I found myself bonding with every man and woman who just wanted to prove they were "tough enough". When Darryl got cut, Jason felt like he had to quit, and even the tall girl got hurt, I felt really bad for them. In a way, I wanted each and every one of them to win. Some people who maybe missed an episode, or didn't watch some of their scenes, probably are okay picking one winner, but my only answer to this question is that I hope to see them all main eventing Wrestlemania one day.

does anyone else want to see them all headlining wrestlemania lol!

Edited by MrFill

I've sent him an e-mail, hopefully he will do some more

Hi,

I have been reading your site, and I have learned a lot from it, coming from Ireland I don't have much sources for finding out about wrestling. I have some questions that I hope you can answer in you next update.

1. What is T and A wrestling, and is it true they use a 15 foot high 7 sided ring?

2. When will Bret Hart come back to wrestling?

3 Is the Rock related to HHH?

4 How old is Hulk Hogan, and does he really dye his skin brown?

5 What happened with Edge and Matt Hardy really?

6 Is the gobbeldy gooker still wrestling?

Thank you, I hope you get a chance to answer these questions.

Also, I was wondering if it was ok to discuss the information with friends? I know that there are legal issues at the bottom of the page, I don't realy want to go to jail.

Dave,

Ireland.

e-mail him at wrestlingqa@yahoo.com