Favourite film character ever?

MojoPogo

Im hoping against hope this hasnt been done recently, theres so much to look back through!!!! But what is every body's favourite film character, in fact i'll make it a top 5, cos theres so many, pick those that stick out in you mind, no matter how many times you see the film?

mine are:

1. David - The Lost Boys

2. Tony Montana - Scarface

3. Snake Plissken - Escape from New York

4. The Terminator - The Terminator (funnily enough!)

5. El Mariachi - Desperado.

any others?

• Like 1

Vader is one of the best movie villians ever created. I also like tony Montana as well. Well acted in it Also i liked Riddick as well he has been a moden day anit hero (in the same light has the Termintor).

Currently i loving T.J from the second Resident evil film, even though he is comical relielf he has some of the memorable qoutes. Also i really like Howard Saint in the punisher because if you think about it he is a tradgic charcter in the vain of Mcbeth. And who can forget Castor Troy from face off!

Vader is great because he's so much more than just a villain. Nobody doubts just what a badass he is, but there was always something else there.....thats what defines a great character be it good or evil, when they're more than one dimensional, i for example find Emperor Palpatine to be incredibly tedious, due to his pantomine "bwah ha ha" take over the world/universe, nature.

Honourable mentions to Han Solo, and Indiana Jones as well.