Should factions be brought back?

MojoPogo

If so, who do you think should be brought back? Who was you're favourite? DX? The Ministry? The Corporation(unlikely), The Nation of Domination? Personally i kind of miss the mega feuds generated by inter faction clashes, and certainly would LOVE to see DX return.

Any thoughts?

Edited by MojoPogo

Fair point. Again, i was think along the lines of the roster split being scrapped, cos i think its crap anyway. The reason im thinking of this, is its another way (if done properly of course) of elevating talented mid carders but putting them in with veterans who've been "around the block" so to speak and it certainly worked for Randy Orton (stupid early title win notwithstanding) and Dave Batista. Shelton Benjamin might benefit from this approach....

Well, I think if a faction has not been done to death it could be brought back, or if it is the original members of the faction, like if they ever do bring DX back, it should be Shawn Micheals and Triple H, and maybe one more person, just so they have three people.

The Nation won't return, unless it has like all new members, considering most of the original members are all but gone.

A new Ministry might be cool.

Personally, I would like to see DX come back if it is done well. Because I like the old Triple H character better than the present overbearing heel.

His old character was good. And Shawn Micheals would have to be a heel.

Man, my favorite thing DX did was when they put on the face protectors or whatever they're called with windshield wipers on when Sgt. Slaughter was talking to them.

Although the Mexicools are almost a Faction.

Dead and buried ones should be left that way, dead and buried.

Though the Mexicools get almost no TV time whatsoever.

I like factions; they can make stars out of unknowns and faction Vs faction feuds are always decent.

With the brand split we almost have 2 factions in RAW and SD when they are feuding.

Dont bring back old factions; they arenot needed and mean nothing to new fans.

I'd love to see some real factions in the WWE. Evolution were the last decent one and probably the last actually. Factions like Evolution build upcoming stars in the WWE and give them a kick to bring them up a gear and look where it got Batista and Randy Orton! I would love to see a few good factions in the WWE which could battle it out

I wouldn't mind seeing HHH, Shawn Michaels, Carlito and maybe Masters for a new DX, Carlito and Masters seem like they could play the part. Now this is the time when you would love members of the WWE board looking at the best forum on the net for ideas.

i loved the original horsemen and there incarnations until 1991,also the NWO in WCW.

Perhaps WWE should have a ministry again,or a monster faction led by Gangrel or Kevin Sullivan? have them managing Snitsky and Tomko and all the monster heels

D-X would be better without Triple H, if they bring it back maybe Edge should be the head honcho? in fact if it ran over both shows what about Edge,Masters and MNM?

Right, if they brought back DX they could have Shawn Micheals and Triple H in it, but they could add one or two up and coming superstars to boost them.

NOT Cena

To be honest, it wouldn't go down very well though. Triple H's character now wears suits, not jeans. And he's serious, not really fun-loving. And with HBK worshipping the bible etc... i dont think it would pan out very well.

I'm one of the biggest marks for DX there is, but I really dont think living in the past is a great idea for the company. They need to look to the future and to new things.

Evolution was the last decent faction which had a superb turnout in making new stars and a great run in the WWE. As someone mentioned the 2 brands are almost like 2 factions now which to me makes the WWE television more exciting and unpredictable. I think they should be thinking about imploying factions in a couple of years or so...when they have more secured talent, that way it could make for tremendous viewing.

Yeah, as much as I loved DX in the day... a look back kinda makes me wonder "why?" A reunion would suck... especially seeing as how "Road Dogg" and "Billy Gunn" have done nothing to change their DX gimmicks, other than change their names. factions could be good, but they shouldn't come around too often.

I think the Mexicools could expand a little more, ad Rey and Chavo. Then have all them feud against Kane and Show (who with their push as monsters should be able to hold their own).