What game are you most looking forward to?

MojoPogo

Either on pc, console, game and watch (just kidding), or next gen?

Me? Heroes of Might and Magic 5! (yeah, spoddy, but brilliant multiplayere), PES on PS3, and Final Fantasy 12, and Dragon Quest 8 (yep, they actually ARE releasing it in english!!!).

Whats everyone else looking for?:xyx

I'm desperate for the TNA game. If done right, it could introduce a lot of new fans to the company (I know a guy who doesn't watch wrestling any more, but keeps buying the Smackdown! games. A similar thing could happen with WWE fans buying the TNA game simply because it's wrestling, then finding themselves wanting to watch their show), as well as keep me entertained for a long time. It's been a while since I've played a wrestling game with an entirely new roster, so it should be interesting to see how it's done.

Don't screw this up, Midway.

I'm desperate for the TNA game. If done right, it could introduce a lot of new fans to the company (I know a guy who doesn't watch wrestling any more, but keeps buying the Smackdown! games. A similar thing could happen with WWE fans buying the TNA game simply because it's wrestling, then finding themselves wanting to watch their show), as well as keep me entertained for a long time. It's been a while since I've played a wrestling game with an entirely new roster, so it should be interesting to see how it's done.

Don't screw this up, Midway.

Don't get too excited, they said it won't be out until 2007.

one of the very few games I enjoy: Grand Theft Auto. Put that on either the xBox 360, or PS3 (Prefferably the PS3), and I will be very happy.

Make it about 10 times bigger, and longer than San Andreas, with better graphics and generally more thigns to do.

Other than that, I couldn't care really. I've got bored of all games, except ones that are brilliant online ie SOCOM II, or Battlefield II. Even SmackDown! does nothing for me, except for the CAW mode, where I'll spend hours making Punk, Lesnar, Goldberg, Danielson and so on, and never play as them.

One game that I can't wait to get is Ratchet:Deadlocked.

I've played the first 3 games in the series, and each one has made me a bigger and bigger fan.

The first one was good, and at the time was a great game. As time went on, it became better and better, with the second game adding onto the weapons, the RPG elements, and even the comedy aspects of it. Then it expanded on all 3 even more on the 3rd game, making it less of a platformer, and leaning onto the side of a RPG-esque game, and starting to become a strategy game.

Now the newest game takes out nearly all of the platform elements, and becomes even more of an RPG, and even more of a strategy game. I personally can't wait to get this game for National Snakes on a Plane Day*!

*Christmas