Bischoff Released?

Russ

From WWE.com:

"Following the firing of Eric Bischoff, WWE.com would like to wish the former General Manager the best in his future endeavors."

Bischoff is notorious for having some other projects on the go, is it possible that they're letting him leave the company and the on-screen angle was just a way to tie up loose ends and take him off TV?

Shoot? Work? Shork? Woot?

I think it'd be main-paged if it was legit, not on the RAW sub-section.

I also heard he was gonna manage 3MW, although I like the idea of him managing Lashley instead. Either way, I'll say... work, no shoot... no, shoot... no, work... no, shoot...

Work work work work work work it!

I'm pretty sure it's a work and that they are just trying to keep in with kayfabe, which isn't a bad thing. :lol

As for him managing 3 Minute Warning, nah.

Maybe he has got other business interests to pursue and he's just taking some time off to concentrate on them for a bit. My money is on him working behind the scenes at the WWE.

pinmepayme.

If you need the money bad enough' date=' you'll do any job to get it, I'd say.[/quote']

Bischoff tried to put WWE out of business, no doubt about it. But that was business, he accepted defeat and I think what drew him into working for the WWE was not only the money (which anyone would need) but also his love for the wrestling business... or maybe i'm totally wrong... but i'm sure Eric has a passion there somewhere.

Vince wouldn't fire him due to The Monday Night Wars... not NOW! If that's the case, hiring him would have been a stupid idea.

I think Bischoff's having some well deserved time off. Whatever he's up to, great, as long as he's enjoying it. He'll be back.. give it 3-6 months... hopefully 6. And he'll be like a brand new character :) Everyone will love to see him back deep down...

Edited by Dickie Hyde

I agree with dickie on his post, people will love to see him back on our screens give it 6months or so because he is a geniune villian and theres always got to be a evil villian on our screens, vince plays a good villian but he's always changing from Heel to face and the back to Heel etc.. and that doent work very well

I say 6months he'll be back better than ever:xyx

I agree with dickie on his post, people will love to see him back on our screens give it 6months or so because he is a geniune villian and theres always got to be a evil villian on our screens, vince plays a good villian but he's always changing from Heel to face and the back to Heel etc.. and that doent work very well

I say 6months he'll be back better than ever:xyx

If that's the case then his theme music is absolutely perfect!