Amazed

Nightfox

Well I gave TNA a chance, I fancied a change from WWE, although I still watch WWE also, I watched Bound For Glory on The Wrestling Channel, and have to say the AJ Styles VS Christopher Daniels Iron Man Match blew me away, this AJ guy is amazing in the ring and the match was spectacular, very refreshing indeed and a damn site better than anything WWE has produced wrestling wise of late, well done TNA, I think I'm a fan in the making.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem most WWE viewers have with TNA is the lack of promos and thus acting ability.

TNA is concentrating more on the wrestling, so there aren't a lot of story-lines going on, instead they put a lot more matches on TV.

If you watch Impact, then you'll see 4-5 matches, which is what you get in double the amount of time on a WWE show, plus there is generally a lot more "wrestling minutes" per show.

So, if you want Entertainment, watch WWE, but if you want more Wrestling, then watch TNA.

Personally, I watch both. :D

Well I gave TNA a chance' date=' I fancied a change from WWE, although I still watch WWE also, I watched Bound For Glory on The Wrestling Channel, and have to say the AJ Styles VS Christopher Daniels Iron Man Match blew me away, this AJ guy is amazing in the ring and the match was spectacular, very refreshing indeed and a damn site better than anything WWE has produced wrestling wise of late, well done TNA, I think I'm a fan in the making.[/quote']

That's just lovely but the novelty will probably soon wear off (personally, I was never blown away by TNA). TNA is a second-rate company that models itself on WWE way too much and does it in a tacky and disinteresting way. Their booking is also ridiculous.

*cough* Jeff Jarrett *cough*

Well I gave TNA a chance' date=' I fancied a change from WWE, although I still watch WWE also, I watched Bound For Glory on The Wrestling Channel, and have to say the AJ Styles VS Christopher Daniels Iron Man Match blew me away, this AJ guy is amazing in the ring and the match was spectacular, very refreshing indeed and a damn site better than anything WWE has produced wrestling wise of late, well done TNA, I think I'm a fan in the making.[/quote']

Good to see you sat down and gave it a chance, and got a good payoff then. Unlike that very strange thread from about a month ago called "TNA LOL". The most annoying of any thread I have ever read here.

Good to see you sat down and gave it a chance' date=' and got a good payoff then. Unlike that very strange thread from about a month ago called "TNA LOL". The most annoying of any thread I have ever read here.[/quote']

Dave, you are the iconic TNA fanboy. If I remember right, you called someone an idiot because they watched TNA and didn't like it. In other threads you constantly rant about your hatred for the WWE and say TNA is better..........well, in truth all you say is "Long live TNA!" or something along those lines, which makes for a really convincing argument.............

I watch TNA and I like some of it and I'm not so keen on other parts of it. There doesn't seem to be any focus for Impact, I know absolutely nothing about 99% of the X-Division guys, so I really find it hard to care. Some matches in wrestling you can watch just because you wanna see a hell of a match, but for the most part, even though we know it's all a work, you're rooting for someone to win, I just don't get that from Impact.

I like Joe and Daniels, but Styles to me, is a bore. He can do all these fancy flips, but they are boring, because he is boring. Perhaps I prefer Joe and Daniels because they're far more grounded than most of the X guys, Alex Shelly's another guy I rate, but Sabin and Williams send me to sleep.

Ok first of all I didn't call him an idiot JUST because he didn't like TNA, that would make me the idiot. In heindsight I shouldn't of called him an idiot I know, but the post was terrible and if you could read through the spelling mistakes it hardly comes accross as objective does it? In fact....Here it is now...

LOL TNA

well i finally set down and watched a full show.. all i can say is WTF was that

i flet like i was watching a very bad B movie that was jsut crap there acting was just silly.. christian got smashed in less then a minute. HMM i wander if he is still glad he left the WWE atleast there he was being payed a good amount to job to people... the only good thing i can say is atleast some of the matches where ok

also what was up with that ring was all the square rings sold out when they went to buy a ring.. what was up with jaret he look slike he is straigh out from the trailer... why oh why

maybe i just watched it on a bad night but now i know as of right now the WWE has nothing at all to worry about

I've tried watching bits of TNA on the wrestling channel every now and again but I can't get into it. WWE are producing very entertaining PPV's every month with the odd exception, same as TNA from what I've heard. Lately WWE have been having a lot more matches on their shows, like TNA.

While I'm on the subject of TNA, I can't see why all these people on the net are raving over it and dissing WWE, TNA is full of WWE has beens or never weres. TNA has a champion that dominates storylines and main events like most people critiscise WWE for (HHH). From what I've seen Impact lacks atmosphere and the same matches and feuds keep getting repeated, I mean how many times do people want to see AJ Styles V Chris Daniels?

I've tried watching bits of TNA on the wrestling channel every now and again but I can't get into it. WWE are producing very entertaining PPV's every month with the odd exception' date=' same as TNA from what I've heard. Lately WWE have been having a lot more matches on their shows, like TNA.[/quote']

Just wondering, have you actually WATCHED the shows?

WWE's 2 hours of show have an average of 20-25 minutes of wrestling per show.

TNA's 1 hour has 40+ minutes of wrestling per show.

WWE's PPVs this year have been horrible - TNA might not have the actual storyline backup that the WWE ones do, that's because they concentrate on teh actual wrestling on TV, not 60+ minutes of waffle.

Personally I don't want to be overwhelmed with storylines. I'd rather have a visually spectacular match for no reason thna a lack-luster brawl that ends a feud. For me having Joe v the X-division (mainly AJ), Raven v the management, AMA v 3-D, and Sabu v Abyss is enough story for me. That's almost one per weight division.

im sorry but most of you kow i cant stand TNA its almost as bad as smackdown. i dont just watch wrestling to see them wrestle. i no its fake. its the stroylines that get me to watch teh matches. in acting TNA the acting makes the WWE looke like a oscar winner.. the ring is just sad and most of the TNA people are former WWE WCF ECW mic card wrestlers.. i do agree the wresting on that show blows me away at times. if you really are thinking about watching somthing other the WWE give TNA a chance. just be sure that you have the mute butten on because everytime they open there mouth i have to turn the channel

That's just lovely but the novelty will probably soon wear off (personally, I was never blown away by TNA). TNA is a second-rate company that models itself on WWE way too much and does it in a tacky and disinteresting way. Their booking is also ridiculous.

*cough* Jeff Jarrett *cough*

I've tried watching bits of TNA on the wrestling channel every now and again but I can't get into it. WWE are producing very entertaining PPV's every month with the odd exception, same as TNA from what I've heard. Lately WWE have been having a lot more matches on their shows, like TNA.

While I'm on the subject of TNA, I can't see why all these people on the net are raving over it and dissing WWE, TNA is full of WWE has beens or never weres. TNA has a champion that dominates storylines and main events like most people critiscise WWE for (HHH). From what I've seen Impact lacks atmosphere and the same matches and feuds keep getting repeated, I mean how many times do people want to see AJ Styles V Chris Daniels?

That represents my point exactly (more so the 1'st). CoTT, you hit the nail on the head.

TNA thinks they're "innovative" by having a 6-Sided ring, it's not innovative, it's stupid and really limits irish whip moves in matches. This brings me back to one of my original complaints w/ TNA: The name. Sure, there may be more matches, but by no means is it "Total Nonstop Action", the matches suck on iMPACT!, therefore, I have no intentions of watching TNA's frequent PPV's, that are all the same anyways. TNA is lazy, they don't go to different arenas for their weekly show and they tape like 2 or 3 weeks in advance. Is TNA going to Afghanistan? No. Having 1 live PPV every month is all well and good, but having just iMPACT! & a monthly PPV isn't going to cut it. TNA is the "recycling bin" for WWE's has-beens or "never-wases"; that's half their roster: Jeff Jarrett, Kip James/Outlaw (or w/e he's called this month), BG James, Jeff Hardy, Rhino, Jackie Gayda, Charlie Haas (soon to debut), Kevin Nash, Christian Cage, etc. Guys like AJ Styles & Monty Brown need to wisen up & figure out what company is really the best in sports-entertainment: WWE.

I have been watching WWE for years now, and I will probably always watch it, even if it starts to suck (yes i know, most of you think it sucks already). I don't watch TNA Impact, but I do always try to catch the PPV's they put on. I remember flicking through the channels one day, and I caught the main event to one of their PPV's with the King of the mountain match (raven became the champ, i think). I had never seen that type of match before, but I did think it was more inovative than a "something stupid on a pole" match the WWE seem to really over use. Ever since I was that match, I always watch the TNA PPV's on TWC, and although I haven't liked every match, there is always a few matches I have liked. I hope that TNA really start to grow as a company, and can give WWE some much needed competition, just like the old WCW/WWF days.

I agree with Poland on the terms of I did watch it, but I couldn't really enjoy the match to much. I can't really remember the names, but AJ Styles, Jeff Hardy and this tall guy were teaming against Abyss, Jeff Jarrett and someone else. Anyway I enjoyed the Wrestling, I liked what I saw of AJ Styles, but bits of the Wrestling were so fake a 2 year old could point it out. I would give TNA another chance to entertain me but with all of these matches going on I just can't follow what is actually happening and who is facing who. If it's on when i'm going through the channels I would more than likely stop and watch a bit though.

It models itself on the WWE? I don't see the WWE making good to great PPVs every single month.

*cough* FANBOY *cough*

A guy who marks out for **** like Jeff Jarrett winning all the time on PPV and high spots every 2 minutes in a match is claling someone else a fanboy? Smell the irony....:roll

Did I say I enjoyed Jeff Jarrett winning all the time? I hate Jeff Jarrett and have hated him for many years but despite that, TNA have been producing very good PPVs on a regular basis. High spots every 2 minutes? You don't even know what a spot is, idiot.

Did I say I enjoyed Jeff Jarrett winning all the time? I hate Jeff Jarrett and have hated him for many years but despite that' date=' TNA have been producing very good PPVs on a regular basis. High spots every 2 minutes? You don't even know what a spot is, idiot.[/quote']

I just downloaded a 4 way X-D match from IMPACT a while back, less than a minute into the match, there were 2 high spots.

DS Edit: watch the language and flaming

Edited by Paul

The way WWE is going' date=' TNA will be the best in sports entertainment from my point of view, [/quote']

TNA is NOT Sports Entertainment which is a brand WWE invented they are a proffesional wrestling company,those who complain about TNA having bad acting need to open their eyes and see that you shouldn't need to act in Pro wrestling you should be able to WRESTLE which most of WWE's guys can't.

Those who say they can tell th matches are really bad in TNA as you can tell it's fake,well have you never seen The Big Show talk to his opponents when he's wrestling?

TNA thinks they're "innovative" by having a 6-Sided ring, it's not innovative, it's stupid and really limits irish whip moves in matches

How is it not innovative?To the best of my knowledge they are the third company to have a six sided ring and the only company to take it National.

This brings me back to one of my original complaints w/ TNA: The name. Sure, there may be more matches, but by no means is it "Total Nonstop Action", the matches suck on iMPACT!, therefore, I have no intentions of watching TNA's frequent PPV's, that are all the same anyways.

Ah so Cena never steals a win on every PPV?Also how are they all the same?

TNA is lazy, they don't go to different arenas for their weekly show and they tape like 2 or 3 weeks in advance.

Eh i'm pretty sure Raw was taped in the same arena(The Manhatten centre) for quite a few years,they tape 2-3 weeks in advance?Well wouldn't you to save money?Also the WWE used to tape Raw in advance,say is Smackdown live?

Is TNA going to Afghanistan? No

Did WWE go to places like Vietnam when they were TNA's size in the 1960's?Or even to the Gulf in the early 90's?

Having 1 live PPV every month is all well and good, but having just iMPACT! & a monthly PPV isn't going to cut it

Well the WWE has Raw ,Smackdown and a PPV that's a real big difference.

TNA is the "recycling bin" for WWE's has-beens or "never-wases"; that's half their roster: Jeff Jarrett, Kip James/Outlaw (or w/e he's called this month), BG James, Jeff Hardy, Rhino, Jackie Gayda, Charlie Haas (soon to debut), Kevin Nash, Christian Cage, etc. Guys like AJ Styles & Monty Brown need to wisen up & figure out what company is really the best in sports-entertainment: WWE.

WWE has alot of ex WCW,ECW and ROH talent so the same can be said bout the WWE being a recycle bin ala RVD,Benoit,Taker,HHH,Jericho,Flair and Rey Mysterio and again TNA is not Sports Entertainment.

A guy who marks out for **** like Jeff Jarrett winning all the time on PPV and high spots every 2 minutes in a match is claling someone else a fanboy? Smell the irony....:roll

Do you realise that TNA isn't just about Jarrett, right? There are OTHER feuds going on.

Then again, you don't watch TNA, so how would you know.

I just downloaded a 4 way X-D match from IMPACT a while back' date=' less than a minute into the match, there were 2 high spots.[/quote']

Funnily enough, I watched a Cruiser match on WWE not long ago - less than a minute in there were high spots.

Oops, looks like Cruisers have matches with (wait for it) high spots!

Edited by Paul

Do you realise that TNA isn't just about Jarrett, right? There are OTHER feuds going on.

Then again, you don't watch TNA, so how would you know.

Funnily enough, I watched a Cruiser match on WWE not long ago - less than a minute in there were high spots.

Oops, looks like Cruisers have matches with (wait for it) high spots!

yeah, but they dont do it every 2 minutes. Not that the cruiser matches are that good anyway.

And I know TNA isnt all about Jeff Jarrett, but wait, Ive seen the build up of the wannabe 4 horsemen, I've seen the Sabu/Abyss garbage fest, but if TNA isnt all about Jarrett, why is every shmuck who comes from the WWE fed to him or alligned with him?

Edited by Paul