Sterling James Keenan on WWE Smackdown

RetroIC Gaming

Keenan has a fantastic look. If WWE want to sign an indy guy on that basis, he has to be in the top 5 easily. He stands out in a crowd of no psyhiques (Although he isn't huge), and plain trunks.

Not too sure on him in ring. Seen tiny amounts of his work unfortunatly, so anyone rate him on here? Same for mic work really.

(I suppose if he is coming over here, and with all his indy bookings, he must be pretty good)

But the right look is up there with mic skills as most important. He's cracked one of them already.

im not trying to be racist in any way but why is he black in that picture but white in this one?

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/s/sterlingjameskeenan/02.jpg

I think you're looking at the wrong person in the picture - he's the guy on the very left, not holding Dean.

im not trying to be racist in any way but why is he black in that picture but white in this one?

He's not, he's just standing in the shadows under the Titan Tron in the first pis, and the other one's in a perfectly lit studio... Either that or he's got a great gimmick.

He's probably Mexican I would say, and with the dark SmackDown! lights, it makes him look even darker. He isn't white in that picture you posted either though.

EDIT: Polinsky is his name, so probably not Mexican then.

Edited by Jack

It's doubtful he has any kind of deal with WWE. Most of the time they put out adverts in a town they come to for local guys to work as security guards or police officers. There was one indy worker who wrote about it in his blog when he worked as one of the guards that tackled Matt Hardy when he was "fired". They send out word to the local gyms/training centres/promotions that they need some guys to do some work, anyone interested shows up at the arena, they're given a costume, act out their role and recieve a small cash reward.

Keenan has barely made an impact on the US indy scene, even if some people are calling him "the next CM Punk". I don't think we'll be seeing him in WWE for some time unless it's as a faceless jobber on a B-show.

Keenan has barely made an impact on the US indy scene' date=' even if some people are calling him "the next CM Punk". I don't think we'll be seeing him in WWE for some time unless it's as a faceless jobber on a B-show.[/quote']

Even if he is "the next CM Punk", for the WWE that only means that he'll be jobbing to the jobbers on Heat/Velocity. Look at Punk's match again Venis, and we all know that Val's just a big jobber anyways. :P