Tajiri Released

HTFCacc2004

WWE and Tajiri have reached an agreement on his release. Monday Night RAW in Boston on Dec. 12, 2005, will be Tajiri’s final appearance. Tajiri has decided to go back to his native Japan to work on writing a book. In addition, Tajiri plans to write news columns upon his return. WWE wishes Tajiri the best in all his future endeavors.
Credit: wwe.com

Whoa. Bummer. But again' date=' NEVER used properly. When will they learn? Hugely talented, but always given the comedy/sneaky oriental role/typecast.....gah. I give up.[/quote']

Exactly, another example of stereotypical marketing gone wrong. BUT if he did go to TNA it would be excellent!:xyx

Its been talked about for a few months, and has come as no suprise. Its a shame, but if Tajiri wants to continue his wrestling career he'll be able to virtually go anywhere he wants, and probably make decent money to boot.

Its been talked about for a few months' date=' and has come as no suprise. Its a shame, but if Tajiri wants to continue his wrestling career he'll be able to virtually go anywhere he wants, and probably make decent money to boot.[/quote']

It's true, Taijiri is one of the best their is, he could be huge in Japan now, hopefully he will reach his potential now!!

He;ll be over in AJPW, NOAH or Hustle before you can fart his theme tune...

Trust me on this. He has links with TAKA and TAKA has links with both NJPW, AJPW, Dragons Gate, MPro and Hustle so who knows where he'll end up...

Hell he could even be over in Zero One soon seen as they are bringing in alot of former ECW-ites and Masato Tanaka has alot of sway over there with ex ECW-ite Steve Corino and their good pal Ohanti who books the place...

So if he goes back to wrestling who knows.

It was common knowledge he would be leaving several months ago, so I'm not too suprised. I don't think he was underused in any way. It's too hard to get fans to like watching foreigners (Nevermind Japanese wrestlers), so there's not much else they could of done with him. Good enough wrestler, but he was too limited where it matters.

I'd like to see him in a few proper matches before he fully retires though.

If NJPW had any sense they'd bring him in as he proved overe there whilst being a BJPW wrestler that he could hang with Ohanti...

And Ohanti back then was for me the best cruiser form wise in the world...

Put him in the ring with Liger, Minoru, Goto, Koji Kanemoto, Taguchi, Naruse, Tiger Mask or Black Tiger and you've got a fantastic match for me...

Same in NOAH... KENTA, Marufuji, SUWA, Kanemaru, Marvin, Mushking Terry/Kotaro Suzuki...

And then in AJPW? TARU, TAKA, Kondo, brother...Yasshi, Hayashi and Ishimori as well...

Never mind the stellar junior heavyweight roster DG have got as well...

Tajiri should freelance around these places like Sasaki and others have done this year, re-build his repuatation and make a killing....

Go on Taj, I know you can.

• Like 1